Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack in these Parts - Page 2 Voting_barBack in these Parts - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack in these Parts - Page 2 Voting_barBack in these Parts - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Back in these Parts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 67
Class : ninja elite
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Back in these Parts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back in these Parts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back in these Parts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:29 pm

i side step it and jump at axel with my sword still in the under hand position, which is a defensive stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 am

I take the chakram in my left hand and attempt to use it as a knuckle duster to punch Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Back in these Parts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Back in these Parts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back in these Parts - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 pm

i bring my sword up and block axel's attack. i flip my blade so that it is upright in my hand. as i do i swing my foot right up against axels head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 am

I dropped from sasuke's kick to my head. My ears ringing I looked up and smiled. "Right... let's call it a draw." I said with heavy breath. "Man, I'm outta shape. You and I can spar at anytime, my friend. you're good." I said calmly as I got up and dusted my coat off and made Ashes disappear. "Just don't give up that fighting spirit, got it memorized?" I said as I placed my fingers to my temple.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:09 pm

i smile at what axel said. it seems this is the first time i have actually smiled and enjoyed myself. i calmly replace my sword back in its sheath as i let out sigh."you remind me of someone i once new" i say quietly. i then feel dark power begin to emerge around us. it seems to be those heartless creatures that i witness these nobodies fighting awhile ago. i look at axel before i activate my charingan. "tell me do these creatures have a mind of their own?" i say to axel as i draw my sword slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 am

I shrugged. "Who knows. They seem to have some kind of mind, but mostly they just go from world to world taking the hearts of anything living. The victim of the heartless become one themselves, but if the victim has a strong will we are created." I said with a smile as a Shadow appeared and I hit it with a Chakram and it disappeared in a puff of black smoke. "They are drawn by the darkness in people's hearts. of course there's none darker then Vergil's but they mostly leave him alone due to his demons." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 am

i look at axel with an evil smile. "that explains why they are so attracted to me" i say. a large group of them jump at me. in a flash they are smoke and i have my blade downwards. a larger one begins to run at me so i charge chidori in my hand. i plant my hand into the middle of its chest then its gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 am

I chuckled. "Just don't let them get that heart of yours. You don't want to become a nobody, believe me." I said with a smirk as I set a Neo Shadow that jumped from a wall ablaze. "It isn't a picnic, having no heart." I said with a smile as I knocked a knight that came clanking toward me up in the air. "Man, they must really want you." I said before laughing.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 am

i charge my blade with lightning , extending its length. i then turn and in one slice i cut three normal heartless." these arent even a challenge. and why do they want my heart so much?" i say as i cut down three more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 am

I threw two flaming Ashes at a few heartless and Shrug. "Who knows? they seem to just like collecting hearts and increasing their numbers. The darker the hearts the more they want it. maybe if your heart is strong enough you become a powerful heartless." I said as a Shadow jumped onto my back and made me grunt as it's claws stuck into my back. "I liked this coat too." I said as I grabbed it's head, sent it into the air, and stuck a chakram right between it's yellow eyes, making it disappear.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:31 pm

i use my charinggan to predict the movements of all the heartless around me. in a blur of movement i swing my lightning infused sword as i run past each heartless. i stop and swing my sword and the last of the electric dissipates. "these creatures arent even worth my time. is all they have to offer?" i say calmly as i go to sheath my sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:22 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "These are just the small fries, there is usually a bigger, badder one in control of them." I said as I knocked a Soldier up into the air with an upward slash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in these Parts   Back in these Parts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in these Parts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2