Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Vote_lcapA Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Voting_barA Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Vote_lcapA Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Voting_barA Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xion
New player
Xion

Number of posts : 54
Class : Nobody
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-24

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 pm

I sit on the ground, waiting for a friend and.. An old acquaintance. I sigh quietly to myself; my head is spinning and I am unsure of how this is going to play out. The last time I was face to face with Axel, he had betrayed me, which hurt a quite deal. He had been a dear friend to me long ago. "What am I going to do?" I sigh. My keyblades lay across my lap as I polish them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:39 pm

I step out of a dark corridor and hesitated before walking toward Xion. "Hey." I said a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue50/50A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue30/30A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I look up at Axel; I can tell he is about as nervous as I am. "Hello," I say quietly, as if I were talking to myself. "I hear you need some help," I say, although it is more like a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:44 pm

I rub my neck. "It's been a long time." I said with a smirk. "And yeah... I need to learn how to use a keyblade." I said with a chuckle. "I also would like to apologize to you, I broke my promise." I said as I looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:47 pm

I stare absently at the ground. "Some promises are meant to be broken.." My voice cracks a bit; I clear my throat quickly. "Why do you need to learn how to use a keyblade, exactly?" I say, looking up at him curiously. Namine obviously hasn't told me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 pm

I scratch my eyebrow before I hold out my hand and a chakram resembling Eternal Flame appears and a flame spurts from one side of it and solidifies. "I am no longer Axel, I am Lea, and I have regained my heart, and I have become a keyblade wielder." I said with a smile. "But I don't want everyone to know." I said as the smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

A confused look appears on my face. "How did you manage that? What does it feel like to have a heart? Are you going through a lot of changes?" I ask quickly; I'm very intrigued by his confession. "And don't worry about it. I won't tell anyone," I say, smiling uncertainly and throwing him a Sea Salt ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:14 pm

I sat the keyblade down and caught the ice cream. "You know, Namine asked the exact same questions." I said with a smile as I took a bite of ice cream. "It's an explosion of emotion." I said with my mouth full of ice cream. "No new changes yet though." I said as I swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 pm

"Oh, I see.." I say, although I honestly do not. I take a bite of my ice cream and pat the ground next to be. "You can sit down.. I'm not infectious, you know?" I'm still unsure, but he looks slightly uncomfortable just standing there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:22 pm

I chuckled as I sat next to Xion. "This reminds me of our time in the organization with Roxas..." I said as I took another bite of my ice cream. "I broke the promise to him too..." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:24 pm

"I wonder where he is now.." I said as my voice trailed off a bit. "Do you realize how bad it hurt? Or how bad it would've hurt if I had a heart?" I say, rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:27 pm

I nodded. "but it wasn't really my fault... when I saved Sora, I was forced to disappear." I said as I patted her on the back. "But when I got back you were already here." I said with a smile. "Of course I couldn't have faced you, because I didn't bring you back." I said as I looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:31 pm

I sigh calmly. "I think I understand now; but I didn't back then," I say before taking a bite of my ice cream. "So what all would you like to learn?" I say, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm

I nodded as I stood up and grabbed my keyblade. "I would like to know how to use the keyblade." I said as I held it in front of me. "I would also like to know what my keyblade is capable of." I added.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:27 am

"Well a keyblade's capabilities really depend on the wielder," I say, matter-of-factually. I then pick up my regular keyblade, a simple Kingdom Key, and hold it right side up in both of my hands. I stare at it; noticing a dust spot near the handle and scrub at it with my thumb. This keyblade hasn't gotten much use. "But yes, I can show you how to use it, okay?" I say to him, still scrubbing at the dust spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:25 am

I nod and smile. "I see..." I said as I looked down at the keyblade I was holding. "Thank you so much Xion." I said with a grin as I tried to figure out how to hold my keyblade exactly.
Back to top Go down
Xion
New player
Xion

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I let out an over exaggerated sigh as I sit there and watch Axel struggle with his keyblade. "No, not like that. Grab onto the middle bar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 am

"Don't have ta get all angry about it." I said with a chuckle as I grabbed the bar she was talking about. "I'm just used to my Chakrams. ok?" I said as I swished the keyblade through the air. A sudden thought came to me as I held my Keyblade down in front of me, I summoned an Ashes chakram in my free hand. "Now this'll work." I said with a smile before making the Ashes disappear, and standing before Xion,
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue210/210A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Left_bar_bleue190/190A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Through out this time period, I have been sitting atop a near by building, watching them converse. "Well, things have gone pretty well considering. I thought she wouldn't even speak to him," I say, still surprised. I have considered coming down from my perch and joining this meeting, but had decided against it several times. "If I'm needed, I will make my presence known. But until then," I say, pulling out a sea salt ice cream and taking a collosal bite. "Mmmmmmmm, I love these." I smile widely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:00 am

I look up at where Namine is sitting as if I know she is there, before turning back to Xion. "How have things been since..." I said as I cut off the last few words because they were a reminder of how I failed my two best friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)   A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Serious Meeting (Namine, Xion, and Axel ONLY)
Page 1 of 1