Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Return of the demon lord Vote_lcapReturn of the demon lord Voting_barReturn of the demon lord Vote_rcap 
Nero
Return of the demon lord Vote_lcapReturn of the demon lord Voting_barReturn of the demon lord Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Return of the demon lord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue50/50Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Return of the demon lord Empty
PostSubject: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 am

It had been a while since I had been out. I haven't left the manor in... I don't know how long. I bumped into a human on the street. "Oh, Excu-" He said before looking me in the eye. I could tell he felt that tingle down his spine, he gave me a look like an animal that is spotting a predator. I have seen that look all too often. "I apologize, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I lied to try and comfort him. I don't know why I did, perhaps my idiot brother has rubbed off on me.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue210/210Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue190/190Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Peering out of the alleyway just a ways away from where my brother had bumped into the townsfolk, I just began to quietly chuckle at the sight of my brother actually being apologetic. I then walk out of the alleyway after the town folk had walked on with both of my daughters next to me. I then place a had on my brother's shoulder and sarcastically wipe a tear from my eye and say, " Well there was a Kodak moment." Still chuckling ever so likely. " How have you been my dear brother?" I look in his direction just to judge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue50/50Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue30/30Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:25 pm

I grit my teeth when I heard my brother speak. "Of course, I leave the manor after a long time and the first person I run into is you." I looked at him coldy, preparing for a fight until I noticed my nieces with him. Dante is a brute, but even he won't randomly attack in front of his daughters. "What are you guys up to?" I asked as I tried to show a friendly smile for the sake of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue210/210Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Return of the demon lord Left_bar_bleue190/190Return of the demon lord Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:47 pm

I chuckle at my brother's restraint and say,"First off I am not here to fight with you. For two we just thought we might get out of the house for a little bit. What are you doing in these parts?" I then just look around to see if there are any signs of anything bad that might happen, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 7:11 pm

I chuckled a bit at Dante's motion. "looking for problems brother? Don't worry, I have my demons all over securing the townsfolk and preventing Heartless and their ilk from entering cilivized areas." I said with a proud grin. "I'm sure the heartless are afraid of us more than the light now."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 10:44 pm

I smirk at my brother's remark and respond,"I highly doubt that brother, but believe as you will." I then just begin walking and twirling Rebellion around. Only when there is no one walking in my swing radius.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 3:43 am

I sent a summon sword flying toward my brothers head, knowing that he would block it, I only did it to keep him on his toes.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:10 am

I open a portal behind my head, then another sending the sword back at my brother.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 5:37 pm

I smirk as I open a sin rift and it struck a heartless in the face within their catacombs. "Always on edge huh Dante?" I asked as I began to head back to the manor. 'I have a lot of work to do.' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm

I appear from an alley alone. "Pot calling the kettle black." I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the demon lord   Return of the demon lord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the demon lord
Page 1 of 1