Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
New Town, New Start Vote_lcapNew Town, New Start Voting_barNew Town, New Start Vote_rcap 
Nero
New Town, New Start Vote_lcapNew Town, New Start Voting_barNew Town, New Start Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

New Town, New Start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female
Number of posts : 32
Experience : 7
Registration date : 2017-08-10

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue50/50New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue30/30New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

New Town, New Start Empty
PostSubject: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 am

-After going through the rift Kiran opened and ending up here, im not more lost and confused about what it going on and where or who i really am. i go find a small place kind of out of the way and up high to sleep- "well, i guess this is my life now, sleeping like a bird on a steeple." -curls up in underneath a overhang and tries to sleep-
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue50/50New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue30/30New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:46 am

I step out of a portal and my jacket was on fire. I patted out my jacket and headed to a cafe. I need a drink. I sat down at a table and ordered my usual, a mocha with four extra shots. I paid and pulled a book from the inside of my jacket and started to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 am

Blaze didn't realize that Ikki was on his jacket as well, he popped off and snickered at Blaze. "Blaze going to become barbecue." He chuckled with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:56 am

I sigh and grab Ikki by the nape of his neck and throw him at the portal that hadn't quite closed yet. "Annoying imp." I mumble under my breathe as I finally relax a little. I take a sip of my coffee and set the cup of hot liquid on the table in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm

-Looks down from my hiding hole to see Blaze, whispering to myself- "Is he following me?"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue210/210New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue190/190New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

I silently materialize into the shadows ten or more feet behind Sabriel. My long blond locks are pulled back into a neat bun on the top of my head; the hood on my cloak covering the top half of my face. In my hands are Tai and Chii, ready to be used in an act of self defense if need be. I watch Sabriel for a few minutes, unsure whether I should make my presence known.
"Is he following me?" I hear her whisper to herself. I squat down, careful not to make a single sound. "What is she?" I think to myself as I tilt my head in curiosity while squinting at Sabriel's wings. "Well well well, look what we have here. Aren't you a beautiful bird." I continue to admire her. I decide I have had enough hiding and clear my throat loudly. I then muster a wave to see if I can get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:01 am

-Hearing someone behind me i make a small squeeking noise as i slowly turn around.- "u-umm, Hello. h-how did you get up here?" -looking around for a window or something the persona could have come through, not seeing anything and looking back at her.-
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue210/210New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
New Town, New Start Left_bar_bleue190/190New Town, New Start Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 am

"I simply materialized," I giggled slightly at the absolute cluelessness of the bird. I stand up from my squatting position and realize just how big this bird truly is. "I apologize, I did not mean to startle you," I say as I slip Tai and Chii into the pockets of my cloak before extending my arm towards Sabriel, awaiting a hand shake. I have already determined that she is of no threat to me during this time. "My name is Namine. I am the advisor of the Clan of Darkness. I am a nobody," I explained, rather nonchalantly.

"Who," I say, gazing past Sabriel's face and more towards her wings, "And what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:17 am

-smiles warily and shakes her hand.- "Hello Namine. My name is Sabreil, as far as what I am, i don't really know." -Unsure if i should be worried that she just showed up, but relaxing alittle and sitting back down-
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 am

I put my book away and finish my coffee as I hear the sound of faint voices. I exit my favorite cafe and walk the quiet streets of the night relaxed by the cool air and scent of cooling pastries. I smile as I walk. Should I buy a house here? It would be awfully convenient. I wouldn't have to travel as far to get coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Ikki stepped out of a small sin rift behind namine. "Namine! Blaze be mean to Ikki, Ikki just want to warn Blaze, But Blaze throw Ikki through portal!" He said as he climbed her cloak in implike fashion. "Oh, hi bird lady, Ikki pleased to meet you." He said with a mischiveous grin.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:32 pm

"Ikki!" I shriek as I ripped the little imp off of my cloak and hold him a foot or so in front of my face. I smile happily at him and plant a few kisses on his face. I squeeze him closely against my shoulder and nuzzle him with my face. "Hello, you adorable nuisance! I have missed you dearly!"
I then remember Sabriel and switch my focus back to her, placing Ikki atop my right shoulder like a parrot.
"Whatever you are, I do not care. I don't discriminate," I state in a somewhat friendly manner. "I hate everyone equally." I wink to Sabriel, hoping that she catches the fact I am joking. I then point passed her and over to Blaze. "Is he bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Sabriel Merilith
New player
Sabriel Merilith

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:34 pm

"Bothering me, no, but i feel like he is following me and a pleasure to meet you, Ikki." -Looking form Namine to the small imp, giving a small laugh at the joke Namine made.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Town, New Start   New Town, New Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Town, New Start
Page 1 of 1