Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Vote_lcapAmongst the living again  - Page 2 Voting_barAmongst the living again  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Vote_lcapAmongst the living again  - Page 2 Voting_barAmongst the living again  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Amongst the living again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 pm

I smiled. "I don't fear anything, I literally went through hell, and escaped. I could do it again if I die." I said calmly before turning my back on Aldegar. "Besides, what point would I have to fight someone that is weakened and naked, I'm trying not to draw any more attention to myself than I already am." I said as I began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 pm

I sat upon a roof of some building close by and scoffing somewhat when Vergil turned away. I jump down and walk towards the group. I do a care free saunter with a welcoming smile. "Hello strangers. You sir, need clothes. Here, take my jacket." I say, handing the naked man my long jacket.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Aldegar
New player

Number of posts : 15
Experience : 16
Registration date : 2017-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Hearing the man's response, I begin lowering my weapon back into the resting position. I couldn't understand what the man was talking about. However, my chance to press for the answer was interrupted by the second man approaching. He looks the man over before lowering his shield down onto the ground at his feet, though still where he can lift it into place at will. "Thank you. But again, sense no one is answering me, what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 am

I look him up and down. "You, sir, appear to be dead, or rather undead." I say, as the smell of death and decay wanders to my nose. "Smell like it too. As for what's going on, well, people aren't exactly excited when they see a reanimated corpse shambling around town. There should be some cologne on the inside pocket." I say gesturing to my jacket, which he now held in his hands. "My name is Blaze by the way, pleased to make your acquaintance." I say extending my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Aldegar
New player

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 6:43 pm

I turn my gaze down towards the jacket again, looking it over for a moment before taking the time to slip it onto my form. Returning my attention back to the new man, I lean my spear against my arm holding the shield in place before extending my hand to grasp the offered hand. "I am Aldegar."
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:04 am

I give him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry if I'm coming off rather blunt, I just prefer to be honest." I say, careful not to dislodge his arm or tear away rotting skin.
Back to top Go down
Aldegar
New player

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Despite my partly decomposed body, my skin was rather resilience, though a bit sticky and leathery. "Blunt is fine. Though I wish I could figure out why it is that I'm back. The last thing I remember was watching an axe slam into my chest before I woke in a stone box."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the living again    Amongst the living again  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amongst the living again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: Entry Level Worlds :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: