Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Vote_lcaphome with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Voting_barhome with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Nero
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Vote_lcaphome with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Voting_barhome with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue30/30home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

i walked in to the town looking for my mom and dad"Blaze!""Sophie!you look great. hey have you seen my parents anywere?"i asked looking for Blade and my brother Maze"No,why?"she asked i summoned Chaos and turned in to Terror"This is why."i said spoting my parents i turned back to normal and started run to them"Mom,Dad Maze!"i said hugging them all"Son,Son,Blaze!" they said hugging me back
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

I followed Blaze to the town and laughed," God Blaze so mushy I think I could cry!"I ran over and joined the group hug laughing." Would you guys like some duck soup? It's home made."
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue210/210home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue190/190home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:45 am

I smile at the wonderful event Rikku ruined.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue30/30home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 pm

i turned around 'namine?' i thought pushing Rikku
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue210/210home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue190/190home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:13 pm

"NO, the born again Jesus Christ. Who do you think it is?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:37 pm

I was driving around on my Ninja when I sensed my own power nearby. "hmph Blaze is somewhere around here." I said as I followed the power and I found Blaze, Namine, and Rikku and several people that I didn't know. "Namine, Rikku... what is going on?" I asked as I hopped off my bike and walked toward them.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:42 pm

"Family reunion, wonderful, right?" I smiled at Vergil.
"At least one of us has a family.." My voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm

'or one that isn't dysfunctional.' I thought. "of course it has to be the annoying one." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm

'it's glad to see my family agian'i thought smileing"hey have you seen max?"i asked my parents"bro i don't know where he is but i saw him in the back yard"Maze said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"The annoying ones always are the lucky ones." I smile, leaving the dysfunctional part alone.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

'i sense so much power more then mine'i thought looking at vergil
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

"hmph. not always, sometimes they end up on the end of katanas." I said and thought about Red, the last annoying guy that crossed my path.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm

all of a suddenly some lackys' of Mundus appeared"go in side"i said"honey"my mom said"JUST GO!!!"i yelled and started to protect the last of my family!
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"You see what you have done moron?" I said as I grabbed one of the demons and held him up by his throat. "Why have you come here?" I asked it. "Master Mundus wishes to destroy all the life in this realm so he can take over." he gasped. "I don't think so." I said as I dropped him. as he fell to his feet I decapitated him. I looked over and saw Griffon flying through the air. "Master Mundus has marked you for death Vergil." it howled. "Tell him to come and get me then fool." I shouted up at it. Griffon began to shoot electric balls at me.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 pm

i jumped up and landed on it stabbing it and jumped back in front of my house"your not going to kill any more of my family"i said as so many demons came at me
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 pm

I leaped on a demon's back, pulling out a Tonfa. My eyes glow red, my teeth sharpen.
"Leave him alone!" I screamed in it's ear, then grabbing a tuft of hair on top of it head and pulling it's head back violently, then wiping it around and twisting it. I grabbed my tonfa and jammed it through it's mouth, letting it pop out the back of it's head. I then gave it a lovely glasgow smile, then took Kubik. and severed the demon's head. It's body fell to the ground, landing in a twitching heap. I panted, then turned my attention to some demons that were staring at me like I was possessed.
"WHAT?!" I growled in a voice not belonging to me.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:07 pm

"i....will.....kill...all of you!aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"i yelled. i felt like i wasn't in controll of body and i was just killing all demons in my path.When the fight was over i was the one that was covered in blood i was breathing deaply and i past out because of all they energy i used
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 pm

In the end, I threw the demon's head in the air and kicked it like a football, then sat down, rubbing my temple.
When my eyes changed back to their natural color, I was a little unsure of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 pm

i just sat there with no movement
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I looked over at Blaze. "Where are we?" I asked. When he didn't respond, i got up and kicked his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:17 pm

i sat there with no movement because i passed out
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 pm

I kicked him again. WHen he didn't respond, I said, "Screw it." Then got inside my green mustang convertible and drove off.
"I have better things to do.."
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 pm

'wha were am i,sis.uh...what'i thought "wha were am i"i asked vergil who was just standing there"honey"my mom yelled"mom?"i asked
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm

i'm burning rubber down the road when suddenly, my conscience starts talking to me. "Fine.." I sighed, turning around and heading back to Blaze's to make sure the runt was okay.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC:I'M NOT A RUNTXD

IC:" can't remeber a thing,only that demons killed my sister."i said. i looked at all the died demons"did i do that?"i asked vergil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!   home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home with my mom and dad finaly!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next