Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Vote_lcapURGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Voting_barURGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Vote_rcap 
Nero
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Vote_lcapURGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Voting_barURGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue210/210URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue190/190URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 am

Due to Cecil Summon creation has been suspended. A new template must now be created by the admins. We apologize for this inconvience and a sure you that summoning will be back soon. This does not mean that you may not use your currently created, when in fact you may

Thank you for your time

Divine Rose Admins
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue130/130URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue110/110URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????/
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue210/210URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue190/190URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Where you posted your Akantor summon originally was on the template used for summons. you copied a template and placed it over the Rules and Template sticky that I had made in order to create summons.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue130/130URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Left_bar_bleue110/110URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Yeah your point is.....? what cuz thats what i thought i was supposed to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

no you were suppose to make a NEW TOPIC its right at the top next to post reply
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah i figured that out over at Neros house 5 hours ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 pm

please try not to mess up again...i had an idea for a summon but i forgot it...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah my bad sorry i didnt realize what i was doing sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm

god I need to remember it...for some reason I cant...I had the name, pick, and everything picked out

I should have saved in into a file and sent it to myself...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 am

You wheren't supposed to go over the rules and template because common sense dictates that if you see that everyone elses isn't in a sticky, what makes you so special that yours can be. Especially since it's in my name.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm

UPDATE: summoning is now allowed. I have personally fixed what needed to be done just to allow summoning creation to be enabled again. I will repair it to its fullest soon enough
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey Dante sorry man i forgot to put in the New topic for Akantor and Ghost look up kashula daora on youtube.com he is actually a pretty cool and very strong summon. personally if i were i higher level i would use him be he does reqiure a lot of training if you dont want him going around killing everyone. He has wind and ice for element's
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 am

Setup a summon creation for it and I wll see if it is something I would like to use
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 am

I think he was trying to tell me to look it up dante...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:23 am

who the hell knows Ghost
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:35 pm

I do, and i was talking to him......
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

okay whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS   URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!! INVOLVING SUMMONS
Page 1 of 1