Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcapOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Voting_barOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Vote_lcapOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Voting_barOMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?

Go down 
+3
Namine
Nero
Kairi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 pm

umm actualy he can just talk to the admins a get you booted off.i would becarful man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 pm

i personally know 2 admins in real life...watch how you talk to me...i'm actually trying to convince both admins to make me an admin so yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:00 am

hey do you think i would becom an admin? me and you have more posts than any body else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:34 am

ill try to talk to Dante and Vergil...i still have to talk to them about me becoming one...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:11 am

children am I going to have to seperate the three of you. Would you all like to know how it all started with this site.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:12 am

lay it on me Alex...i mean Dante
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:49 pm

i think i know.you,sora kairi,and vergil decided to make the forum.sora quit after "problems" so you guys kept it going then namine joined,then blaze,rikku,so on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:03 am

but anywho...hows life for everyone? lol
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:13 am

Close but you are still missing the most important part of the story, which is I would've never started this site if it wasn't for my cousin for Kingdom Hearts Trinity (His forum). He was the one that gave me the idea. It was because of him that me and Kairi met in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:16 am

oh yeah...i remember you saying something about that lol
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:20 am

Yep it was all because of him that I met an excellent girl who I care very much for and everyone here can take note to that. I openly admit that I truly do love her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:49 am

in the forrum or in real life? I have this and that mixed up. I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

both, right dante?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:26 am

You are correct Nero
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Awwwwwww OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Herz Damn you for being so far away!! OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:43 am

I'm sorry honey. No matter how far away form you I am I will always love you and continue to love you. OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am

get a room...lol jk jk
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm

I think I need a drink...
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 pm

this topic has taken a strange turn................so has anyboby heard any good jokes? lol jkjk
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 434
Class : Keyblade apprentice
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:42 pm

YOUR FACE IS A GOOD JOKE!!! JKJKJK OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leviissocooler

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Your noobness Ventus...XD jk jk lmfao
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

well at least it's not boobness
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:41 pm

wow for a second you sounded like cecil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 pm

THATS WHAT I'M THINKING!
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Elite Player
Ventus

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 pm

and thinkings not neros strong point!
OOOHHHH
jkjkjk or am i?
yah i am joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?   OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING?!?!?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next