Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Vote_lcapFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Voting_barFinding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)

Go down 
+3
Phantom
Nero
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:10 pm

i dont even flinch from the punch.i watch cepeda leave and continue walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:34 pm

I watched Cepeda leave and suddenly I began to clutch my head. I started hearing the voices of my different personalities. "Let me at him, I will purify his soul." My Pure Angel told me. "No, let me at him, I will Demolish him." My Pure Demon told me. "If you let me at him I will knock some senses in him." My Neutral personality added. "No, Let me handle this myself." I said out loud as the voices stopped. I looked up at Nero and then proceed to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:31 pm

I chase after Cepeda then knock him on his ass and say, "Okay bub now you have pissed me off. Your hard ass head is going to get split wide open. I'm going to beat some sense into you because you just don't get it. You haven't dealt with Kingdom Hearts. I have. I am not going to let it be released and lose millions of innocents, and if you intend on trying to open Kingdom Hearts, then that means you need both mine and Ghosts' daughters and I will not llet you have mine." I then kick him into a boulder.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:21 pm

I heard Dante mention Chey and turned around. I walked back and stood next to Dante. "Chey would never agree to anything if innocents got hurt. Good luck getting her." I said as I put my hand on Dante's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue270/270Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue250/250Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:26 pm

i step infront of dante and grab his shoulder."dante,we dont need to keep beating him for somthing he cant even do.i mean think about.your daughters are protected by you.if he goes after one of them the whole sparda bloodline will be on his ass.if he goes after chey,he'll have to go through ghost.if he made it through ghost he would have to go through namine then lucus.if he attacks lucus then i'll kick his ass myself.if he kills me then vergil will kill him" i said
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue210/210Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue190/190Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:08 am

I look at Ghost and say, "The princesses don't have to be willing to perform the ritual Ghost. That is why all the princesses have to be abducted." I look at Cepeda and say, "Not only would you be going after my daughters, but my future wife as well, and I sure as hell am not going to let anything happen to her. So go ahead believe you can stop Kingdom Hearts, because in retrospect you won't come anywhere close to stopping it." I then slam my fist into his face and turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:24 am

I look over to Dante and smile. "I wasn't talking about her willing herself nor am I worried about her getting obducted either. She has a few tricks up her sleeve." I said as I turned my back to Cepeda and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:01 pm

I look at Ghost and say, "Nevermind you think they don't know about the techniques she knows. You're wrong. I was one of them once remember. I am pretty sure I would know what they will do." I just watch Cepeda now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 am

"Yeah but she has been training in private. The only people who know what she is learning is Namine and me for now." I said as I folded my arms behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 am

I look at Ghost and say, "What don't you understand. Namine was their puppet, which they used to manipulate the mind of Sora. I used to fight for them. I used to bring them the princesses. That is how I know what is to be done. It's just now they don't have to come in contact with them now. I have informats who have been notifying me on there progress. So if you still wish to argue that is fine, but I for one am not going to let this happen." I then look back to check to see if Cepeda is still by the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Cepeda looks at Dante, after getting beat up, he starts to feel anger, and suddenly he charges and kicks Dante in the face.

Cepeda stands up to him.

I don't give a flying f**k about you or anybody right now. I need to avenge my parents, and by destroying Kingdom Hearts, I can do that, you Sparda's think you can just bully me around, well f%%k it. I am going to Kingdom Hearts, and I am destroying it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am

"I wll not let you harm anyone and if you truly feel as though doing that is going to make you feel better than so be it but I will not stand idlely by and watch you." I transform into my Celestal form with Selene and Helios in my hands and say, "You will have to kill each and everyone of us who stand before you before any of my family or frends are hurt. Chevaliers prepare for battle." I stand at the ready before cepeda awaiting his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 pm

I reached over my shoulders and pulled out Love and hate. I brought them to my side and stepped in front of Cepeda and raised my blades to Dante. "It would not be a fair fight if all of us went against Cepeda." I said as I began to charge energy into the bullets and blade of Love and Hate. "You keep saying we have to protect our friends, then why do you as us to hurt one? I cannot stand by and obey your order this time. I have to protect the weak link at this point and I know you can hold your own Dante. Cepeda wouldn't stand a chance if it was 3 on 1." I added. I stood there waiting for Dante's response.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Cepeda then raises his arms, suddenly he shines and becomes Twlight Form. Cepeda then looks at Vergil, thinking if he should remove the blind fold. Cepeda then smirks then he tosses both Mars and Juptier at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I quickly get in the way of Mars and Jupiter and deflect them down into the ground. "Calm yourself. There is no reason to fight right now." I said as I put Love and Hate onto my back again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

i step infront of ghost with red queen drawn."it doesnt have to be a fair fight.if cepeda tries to harm others then i will take him down. " i said to ghost
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 am

Suddenly they both appear in his hand as he looks at them.

I'm not scared, and even if you kill me i'll be happy, ill be able to see Mother, Father, and.... but if i leave alive, Kindom Hearts is mine.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

i look at cepeda then look back at ghost."move ghost,i dont want to fight you just cepeda " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 am

"Sorry Nero, Cepeda is our friend and I will not allow you to hurt him. If you want to fight him you have to get through me first." I said with Love and Hate held tight in my hands. I stood there and stared at Nero, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 am

Cepeda puts both Mars and Juptier back as he is shocked that Ghost is standing up for him.

What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 pm

i look at ghost and say,"fine".then i create a giant image of my hand and swing it at ghost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm

I jump up and flip over the image. "I am standing up for more than just a friend. I have grown close to you Cepeda. I see you as a brother and once you earn that title it is for life. No matter how much you F*** up I will be there for you, ready to give my life if asked to do so." I said as I landed. I looked over to Nero. "We don't have to do this. You too are my brother in my eyes. Don't make me choose whom to be with. Lets put this behind us and start over again." I said to Nero as I lowered my blades. "There is no point in hurting the one you are close to. Friends and family are all you got and if you want to kill your friend there is something truly wrong in your head." I added as I turned away from Nero and walked over to Cepeda. "I hope you make the right choice. You can't go after Kingdom Hearts because you may loose your keyblade powers if it is destroyed. I haven't finished my research but I know that Kingdom Hearts is one of the keyblades main source of power." I said to Cepeda as I put my blades on my back again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

the fist disapears as i walk over to ghost."i think of you as a brother also but if cepeda is trying to hurt innocent people then he must be stoped" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm

"If he was truly going to do so he wouldn't waist his time here. He would already be gone and finding a way to get to Kingdom Hearts." I said to Nero as I held out my hand to him. "Thank you for not taking this farther." I gratified to Nero. I looked directly into Nero's eyes with a twinkle in mine. I was holding back tears and hoping Nero or Cepeda wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

i take his hand."you were right ghost " i said.i let go of his hand look at cepeda."so what shall it be? " i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)   Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Cepeda (re-name of *A Fresh Start*)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next