Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Vote_lcapAkantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Voting_barAkantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Vote_rcap 
Nero
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Vote_lcapAkantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Voting_barAkantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue130/130Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue110/110Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty
PostSubject: Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture   Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:34 am

Name: Super Sonic Rupture

Cost: 0

Effect: watch video (in history)

Type of Ability: Sound (and ripping through sound!)

Element: Wind (i guess?)

Damage: It can break Solid Titanium (25)

Def Increase: 0

Atk Increase: 0

History: akantor could use this most of his life, but he didnt know how. I didn't know he could at all until i stould infront of him when he started doing it for some reason (im not to smart). When Akantor did this i was blown backwards about 7 football fields, (but then again a was right as his face petting him! NOT SMART TO DO ANYMORE!! I'll try petting his sides now!), i opened a portal next to him and asked "HOW THE F*** DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!" and he replyed doing it again this time at a mountain 100 yeard away causing the mountain to rupture and collapse. Hence the name: Super Sonic 'Rupture'. we began trianing with this new found abililty of his, but i wanted to find out how he did it. I had him open up his mouth so i could see, what did i find A THROAT THE SIZE OF JUPIDER!!!!! (not literally, just a figure of speech). I had him target with the ability, and his aim got pretty good with this wave of sound. He could obliterate a target 3 miles away! we ended our training with a simulation rough member. Using only this ability his destroyed the robot, so i figured he would do about 1/4 as good with an actual member than here.
(skip to about 14 seconds to see both types of attack for this ability)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNU2dq3qxvM

Last edited by Cecil on Sun May 16, 2010 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue270/270Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue250/250Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture   Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:38 am

try to finish filling in the templet then it is approved
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue130/130Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue110/110Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture   Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:39 am

now check
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue210/210Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Left_bar_bleue190/190Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture   Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:04 am

Hold on. is this ability for you or your summon.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture   Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akantor Abillty: Super Sonic Rupture
Page 1 of 1