Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Jugdment of the innocent Vote_lcapJugdment of the innocent Voting_barJugdment of the innocent Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Jugdment of the innocent Vote_lcapJugdment of the innocent Voting_barJugdment of the innocent Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Jugdment of the innocent

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Nero
    Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
    Nero

Male
    Number of posts : 2187
    Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue270/270Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue250/250Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Jugdment of the innocent Empty
    PostSubject: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

i step out of a portal and saw the city on fire.i look up to the sky and see the three angels og judgment.i was about to transform but i noticed where the were floating over.it was the devil may cry shop."kyrie!" i screamed as i ran torwards the demolished building.i get inside and see kyrie laying there, blood dripping from her forhead.i fall to my knees and pick up her lifeless body and hold her as i begin to cry."im sorry" i said.i then hear laughing from behind me. i turn and see its the angels.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male
    Number of posts : 1296
    Class : Keyblade Master
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue210/210Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue190/190Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Cepeda hops out of a portal, as he falls onto one of the angels with both Mars and Juptier onto him. Cepeda attempts to slash one of them.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue270/270Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue250/250Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:25 pm

the angel that cepeda attacked was beta, who turns and grabs cepeda by the throat."so you want to die do you?" he says as he throws cepeda.he then increases the gravity around cepeda by 1000%.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue210/210Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue190/190Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

AHHH!

Cepeda fells the gravity, as he lets go of both of the keyblades, Hyoga jumps out of a portal and tackles Beta, biting its neck.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am

beta grabs hold of hyoga and stabs it with his sword.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 pm

I jump into the gravity field around Cepeda and use alchemy to return the gravity to normal. I pick up Cepeda and hand him his weapons. I turn to the angels and smile. I put my hands together and open my inner barrier level one. As soon as the barrier opened I gained a speed increase. I vanished from sight and began to attack at the angels one by one with intense speed. I was moving so fast that it seemed like I wasnt there and they were being cut by nothing.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 pm

No!

Cepeda walks over to Hyoga as he limps, he sees Hyoga bleeding as he sends him back to the castle. Cepeda looks at the angels as he screams as he uses his Unlocked Demon Form. Cepeda runs as he sees (is his name Alpha) and charges both GigaSlashs as he throws both of them at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 pm

"enough! " alpha said as he shot a wave of fire at ghost and cepeda.then they all fly upwards.as they do, syphos's zombies begin to grab hold of cepeda and ghost.the angels then start to use their final judgment attack.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 am

"Nice try." I said as I flip over and combine Love and Hate to make Justice. With the massive blade in my hand I cut the zombie up with ease. I then turned my attention down on the angels and began to charge up energy while I was still in the air. "Cepeda, If I dont make it, I want you to look after my family for me." I said as I continued to charge up energy. The air around me filled with static and pressure. I held Justice above my head, waiting for the right moment to strike down all of the angels.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Cepeda looks as he uses the strength of his demon form to throw the minions at the blast as he jumps out the way.

Ghost wait...fine.

Cepeda looks at Ghost as he looks at Alpha and throws a bright blast at him.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm

i transform into my angel of judgment form.i then knock ghost and cepeda into a portal."ghost,please look after lucus"i say as it closes."you three shall pay! " i yell as i charge my final judgment.i hold itin my hand as i fly up and let it explode in my hand right before the angels had a chance to throw theirs.we all disapeare in a flash of light.

ooc:nero will be dead in all new topics until i post as him.ok?
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue50/50Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue30/30Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 am

I jump through a sin rift just in time to see Nero disappear in a flash of light. I grit my teeth and dropped to my knees. Kiran lead an army through a sin rift. She pointed to a group of Peons and told them to bring me back home and then pointed to another group. "Clean this mess up." She growled. The peons began to rebuild the shop and Kiran walked over to Kyrie. Kyrie opened her eyes. "Where's Nero?" She asked weakly. "He disappeared. Lord Vergil is extremely torn up about it." Kiran told her. Kyrie let a tear slide down her face before losing conscientiousness. Kiran looked up at the sky. "Lord Nero, you must return for your father and your lover." She said before picking up Kyrie.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:36 pm

I fall through Nero's portal and imediately I make a new portal and run through it. "NERO!!!!" I yell as I run through the portal. I get to the other side to see Vergil and his demons. I knew it was too late. Sorrow engulfed me as I unknowingly changed to my Fallen Angel form. This time that I changed was different from all my past changes. Instead of a black aura I was engulfed in a blinding white aura. Everything about me was pure now. I knew exactly what was happening. My Fallen Angel form was transending to a Guardian Angel. In this form I knoticed that Nero's demon energy was still resignating in the air. I gathered up the energy into a red and blue ball. I carried the ball over to Vergil. "I need some of your blood If I am to make your son whole again." I said as I layed the ball on the ground. I focused on it for a second and a lifeless body of Nero appeared from the energy. "I am just acting on a whim. If I get some of your blood I can reanimate his body." I said as I looked up at Vergil and waited for his responce.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue50/50Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Jugdment of the innocent Left_bar_bleue30/30Jugdment of the innocent Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 pm

I looked at the body of Nero. I had seen this ability once before. When Mundus made Trish it was exactly in this fashion. "No..." I said as I got picked up by my demons and dragged through the portal. "That thing isn't Nero..." I said angrily as the rift closed.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 pm

"Your wrong this time Vergil. I'll prove you wrong." I said as I began to transfer some energy into the body of Nero. Time and time again I thought Nero was close to comming back but each time the energy would expell from his body. "I know I can bring you back Nero, and I wont stop until you are with us once again." I said as I continued to try to reanimate Nero's lifeless body.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Cepeda comes right back as he sees Nero's lifeless body.

No.....

Cepeda kneels next to him tears flying out of his eyes.

How could i let this happen?

Cepeda stares directly at him.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 pm

I look over to Cepeda. "I know I can bring him back if I got some of Vergil's blood but he refused and said that this is not Nero. I plan to prove him wrong. Do me a favor Cepeda. Bring me the blood of your father. I don't need much, but enough to get his heart pumping again." I explained to Cepeda as I looked back down to Nero's body. "I will bring you back, even if it takes me the rest of my life. You will be back with us. I swear on my life that you will be back Nero." I said silently to myself as I continued to try to reanimate Nero.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Can you do the same for Kyrie? I wouldn't want to bring him back without bring her too?

Cepeda nods as he opens up a portal to Vergil's house.

I'll get the blood, you montior his body, keep it from harm.

Cepeda hops into the portal and disappears.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 pm

I was sitting next to Nero's body and began to think about what Cepeda had just asked. 'Kyrie.' I kept saying over and over in my head. That name eckoed in my head. 'Kyrie. If there is a chance that this works then I'll need something of Kyrie's to gather her energy. But I'm going to run into a small problem. I need some form of DNA to bring her back. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a hair on one of her articles of clothes. None the less I'll bring her back too just like I am going to do for Nero.' I thought as I sat there alone with Nero's body.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jugdment of the innocent   Jugdment of the innocent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jugdment of the innocent
    Page 1 of 1