Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
looking for a fight Vote_lcaplooking for a fight Voting_barlooking for a fight Vote_rcap 
Nero
looking for a fight Vote_lcaplooking for a fight Voting_barlooking for a fight Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

looking for a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

looking for a fight Empty
PostSubject: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 am

I was walking on the beach looking for a fight when I saw a heartless in the ocean.I shot lightning into the water.The heartless shook like a fish out of water . I laughed and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue50/50looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue30/30looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 am

I jump out of a sin rift and stood on the beach. I took a deep breath. "It's so peaceful on this Island." I said before smiling I then noticed the man walking down the beach and turned to him. "Who are you?" I asked him as I turned towards him.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

"my name is cole.And you are."I say as I start to generate electricity out of my hands.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue50/50looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue30/30looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I looked down at his hands. "Well... that's quite impressive... for a human." I said with a smile before giving a slight bow. "My name is Vergil." I said before standing back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 pm

"So are you going to attack me or are you here to greet me."I say as I get ready to fight. "Because I am willing to fight.But I wont if I dont have to.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 pm

I smiled. "If you want a fight... then might as well introduce you to someone that shares your... ability." I said with a smile as I called Warren to the beach. When he jumped through a sin rift and stood next to me with a smile I held my hand up. "Warren here is one of my Generals... he also has an attitude problem." I said calmly. "Hey boss... that's not nice." He said plainly. "Now would you like to fight him?" I asked Cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm

"It depends does he want to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue210/210looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue190/190looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Cepeda hops out of a portal as he looks at the new guy, Warren, and Vergil talking.

Bro, what's up with the coat and khaki pants on this hot island, you'll pass out.

Cepeda then notices what they said aobut fighting.

No, I wanna fight him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 pm

"Alright But I warn you .Thet metal armer aint going to help you none." I say as I shock Cepeda in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue210/210looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
looking for a fight Left_bar_bleue190/190looking for a fight Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Cepeda takes the shock, as he kneels with the pain. Cepeda then begins to take off all of his armor, revealing his regular clothes as he then looks at Cole.

That All...

Cepeda then charges a fireball as he tosses it at Cole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 pm

I dodge the fireball and run alon a giant rock that was sitting next to us.I say "Thats not even close to all I got."I then shoot 10 lightning bolts at cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Cepeda rolls out of the way of the lightning bolts as he gets back on his feet, he throws his keyblade at Cole.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm

I chuckled. "Warren... every time Cole misses, I want you to absorb the electricity." I said with a chuckle. "Yes, sir." He said with a smile. I then called Kiran. "Yes my lord?" She asked. "Cepeda's shooting fireballs. absorb his fire when he misses." I said to her. She bowed as she prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

I step out of a portal behind Vergil. "Looks like Cepeda is having fun. Should I jump in?" I said sarcastically as I stood next to Vergil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

I then catch cepeda's keyblade and electrify it. I throw it back and say "catch this"I shoot a barradge of lightning bolts in cepedas direction.

OOC: Can I use my steel pipe yet virgil.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Cepeda looks as it disappears as he jumps backward out of the way of the lightning bolts as he takes out Mars and Juptier, he then uses Gigaslash as both blades extended, he throws both of them at Cole.

That might have worked on someone else besides me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:34 pm

The electricity that Cole shot was comming straight for me. I quickly stuck out my hand and took it into my body. Before it could reach my heart I redirected it to my other arm and shot it back out towards Warren. "That was a close one." I said as I looked over to vergil. "With your permition, I would like to jump in. I'll let both of them team up to go against me. Cepeda's techniques are getting sloppy and need some improvement. I'll give them the training they need." I proposed to Vergil and awaited his responce.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I looked at my pupil then to my son and Cole, then nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm

I notice ghost enter my skirmish. I say "o great now I have to fight you to." I say as I throw a barrage of lightning bolts at both cepeda and ghost.I pull out my pipe and get ready for a magor fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:14 am

I repel the lightning to Warren and smile. "Why are you attacking your teamate? Cepeda is now on your side. Both of you against me." I said as I pulled Love and Hate off of my back.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

This isn't too fair, I mean if i were to fight Ghost at full power, it would most likely end in a draw, but with Cole, We would win, but...

Cepeda looks at the Lightning bolts approaching as he ducks.

You really need to calm down with that.

Cepeda looks as he sees Ghost, as all his Keyblades go away, and he pulls out Godhand. Cepeda starts to laugh as he looks at Vergil.

I'll show you what I'm made of father!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:14 pm

I look at ghost and then cepeda."I figure I wont beat you both so I will team up with you cepeda." I say as I start to throw lightning bolts at the ground making a smoke screen.I then start to throw lightning bolts in ghost's direction and hit gohost in the leg 3 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:17 pm

"Your lightning wont work on me Cole." I said as I started laughing. "And this is why." I said as I let out a Nova of electricity from my body. "Now lets begin." I said as I unlocked one barrier from my subconcience. In a blink of an eye I was behind Cole as I spartan kicked him towards Cepeda. Another split second later and I was behind Cepeda doing the same. I watched as both Cepeda and Cole smacked together.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Cepeda bumps into Cole, as he gets back up, as he smiles at Ghost as he takes off his ganulet on his left arm, he then sttretches out his arm as he looks at Ghost as he charges his Gigaslash out of X-Blade as he looks at Ghost as he throws his X-Blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm

I jump into the air and take off my eye patch. I flew higher into the sky and looked down to Cepeda and Cole. "Your tatics are getting slopy Cepeda. Learn to read your opponents and once you can achieve that then victory is guaranteed." I said as I sent thousands of Summon Sword Mimics down towards Cole and Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a fight   looking for a fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a fight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next