Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Voting_barSaving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm

OCC:U guys should add me on facebook, my name iz Cepeda Cheeks Jr.

Mundus, is not who I'm looking for right now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 pm

i get up and shoot ghost with blue rose."you dont understand! your gonna start a war " i said as i run forward and tackle ghost.i then slash him with red queen and my devil triggers sword
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:50 am

Cepeda is highly annoyed by Nero and Ghost's fighting. He walks over and picks Nero off of Ghost as he stands in front of them both.

Stop fighting, do you know what he said to me, he said he would kill my family, just to make me mad? He would kill Father, Dante, Kairi, You, and even my son. I don't give a damn about a war, Cecil is the thing I'm worried about.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm

my devil trigger disapears."thats just it cepeda, cecil nor mundus can harm anyone till im killed by cecil and we know that wont happen " i say
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 am

How do you know, he is evil now. And he dared to threatened my FAMILY!

Cepeda stsrts to walk away from Nero.

I'm not going to leave here without Cecil's head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:01 pm

I appear behuind Cepeda only stabbing him in the stomach and forming back into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:42 pm

i watch in shock as my brother gets stabbed."cepeda! cecil we had a deal, you werent to kill anyone until you killed me! " i scream with anger."i came here to stop a war but now you have started it so come out so i can tear you in half! " i yell
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 pm

As soon as Cecil appears, he grabs his arm right as he is stabbed. Cepeda then smiles as he charges Gigaslash with the other arm, and puts it through Cecil.

You'll kill my family, Syke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Mundus stepped out from behind a pillar. "Stop playing with them Cecil." He said with an evil smile on his face. He vanished from sight but I knew exactly what he was doing. I turned around and swung towards the ground. I caught Mundus in his shoulder. "Your getting slower." I said as he grabbed my keyblade and pushed it off of his shoulder. "And your getting weaker, nephew." He said. His smile grew wider. I pointed Disgust at his chest and fired, causing Mundus to go flying back. "You aren't my family. You lost that title when you killed your brother, my dad." I said as a black aura engulfed the room.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm

i appear behind mundus and slam him into the ground with my fist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 am

"Stay out of this Nero. This is between me and Mundus. Interfere and your next." I warned Nero as I vanished from sight. I appeared above Mundus and fired two shots into Mundus' chest. I landed soon after on his chest and slammed both Attraction and Disgust down on each side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

i grab ghostby the back of the shirt and throw him through a portal that leads to chocobo fields.i then grab cepeda and carry him into a portal.i look back at the injured mundus and cecil."the war has started" i say as i walk through.i step out on the other side.i lay cepeda down and look at ghost."dont try to go back,ive locked the portals to that place" i say as i sit down."if you want to kill me go ahead but i did that for your own good" i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:51 am

I point Attraction and Disgust towards Nero and proceed to shoot shot after shot towards him. "You bastard! You always interfere. You claim that its for good but your always wrong. Your word isn't shit to me Nero!!!!!" I yell as I open a portal to the closest town to the castle. "You can't stop me from going back. You don't have the ability to block every portal." I said with a smile. I walked through and began to run back the the castle. Attraction and Disgust change back to Love and Hate. "Damn, I should have broughten Cepeda with me." I said to myself as the Castle came into sight. I activate Fade and Cloak of shadows and start to hid my demon energy. My plan was to get back into the castle undetected. Both by Mundus, and by Nero if he was trying to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Cepeda gets up and tries to open a portal, as it doesn't work as he screams.

DAMN IT ALL!

Cepeda opens a portal to Vergil's mansion.

I'll let Vergil know.

Cepeda walks in
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:08 pm

I was sitting in my library and reading books about powerful artifacts and spells to make them when I heard Alice yelling in the hallway. I shook my head and kept reading.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm

i get hit by the bullets but i dont care anymore."ghost you cant go back " i start to say but he already leaves so i go to my fathers mansion.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 am

Cepeda appears in front of Alice, with a sword wound in his stomach. He walks down the hallway, into Vergil's study, as he knells in front of his desk.

Ghost, and Nero are fighting Mundus and Cecil. But, as well, they are fighting each other, they will die if you don't help. But Nero managed to block portals to his castle.

Last edited by Cepeda on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 am

i walk behind cepeda and put my hand on his shoulder."i am not helping ghost" i say to him as i look at my father."you know as well as i do what will happen to ghost if he kills mundus dont you? " i ask
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I closed my book and looked at my sons. "I wouldn't worry about that, Ghost cannot kill Mundus. He doesn't have enough power to stop his Reincarnation ability." I said plainly before standing up and looking over at Nero. "Now, take your brother to a guest room and have Alice attend to his wounds, I'll hunt down Ghost and stop him from getting killed." I said before jumping through a Sin rift.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

"thank you father " i say as i walk over to cepeda."are you ok to walk or am i gonna have to carry you" i say with a sarcastic smile
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Not Funny.

Cepeda struggles to stand up as he starts to walk.

Why, did you do that. I'm tired of everyone treating me like a baby. I can fight too.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Alice grabbed Cepeda and put his arm over her shoulder. "Master Cepeda, The Master only cares about his children, He wants you to grow stronger, and you can't do that if your dead." She explained as she began to walk down the hallway. She then looked over Cepeda's arm. "Master Nero, please go help your father, he's not himself lately." She said plainly before leading Cepeda toward a guest room.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 pm

"oh yeah lets piss ghost off more" i say to myself as i open a portal to my father
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:28 am

Cepeda walks with Alice, as he walks, he falls down.

I'll make sure to pay him back the favor.

Cepeda gets back up as he starts to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:00 pm

"SURPRISE!!!" I say sarcastically steppeng out of a portal, "Hey Nero, you lose something" I say gradually sounding more demonic
pulling Blue rose from my belt and shooting him in th stomach. "This is fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)   Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving us All from Cecil and Mundus (Cepeda, Cecil, and One other)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next