Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapGilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Voting_barGilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gilver in Halloween Town

Go down 
+2
Wraith
Vergil
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:19 am

"What is it now." I said as I raised my arms up and Vergil raised from the ground, still in a statue like cacoon with his head and neck still showing.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 am

Gilver looked back at Ghost and smiled. "We have a rat." He said as he pulled a false Yamatogun from his suit and began to fire into Wraith's hiding place.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 am

"I already knew that." I said as I locked onto Wraith's energy source and using alchemy I pulled his bones towards us. Wraith came scooting out of the the place he was hiding with his arms down at his side. "I have complete control of him now. If he tries to teleport like he likes to do, his bones will be left in the same spot and he will fall to the ground in a mushy little pile." I say evilly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:32 am

''crap'' i say ''as i'm caught know what'' i ask vergil
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:36 am

Gilver walked up to Wraith and smiled. "Why are you so curious about us... Wraith was it?" He asked as he placed a gloved hand on Wraith's chin then began to examine his wings. "Perhaps to teach you a lesson, I'll tear your wings off." He said with a chuckle as he gripped one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 am

"That would be a direct violation of our death treaty, remember. They will not kill us as long as we don't harm any of them to the point of demining their natural being." I reminded Vergil's clone. "Maybe I should do a ritual to keep both of them here for a while while we make our get away." I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue130/130Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

as i heard what gilver said i got angry and tried to burn his hand ''hands off the wings'' i say with an icy glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm

I twitched my fingers and Wraith dropped down to his hands and knees. "Carefull now, I still have full control of you." I say with an annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm

''then tell him to mind his own business and leave me alone'' i say still glaring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:12 am

"Your in no position to be giving orders." I snap at Wraith.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 am

Gilver began to laugh at Wraith's growing anger. "What's your role in Nero's group? I heard you were aiding His enemy, so why would you fight so hard for Nero?" He asked with a smile as he raise Wraith's head to meet his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 am

''are you talking about shadow if you are them no i wasn't and for Nero he's a friend and thats all your going to get out of me'' i say ''and where the heck is nero'' i think to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 am

"I'm sure if I start bending your bones you'll be squeeling like a pig." I say with an evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 am

''i don't won't break so easily'' i say smiling at the joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:11 am

"Lets start with your hands then." I said as Wraith's fingers started to curl backwards.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 am

as my fingers start to curl backwards i start focusing on the situation to stop my self from yelling ''you might not want to underestimate me'' i say as a spike of darkness shoots out of shades shadow and flys towards his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

The spike desinigrates to nothing. "Alchemy is vertually limitless. It is I who you would not underestimate." I said calmly as Wraith's finger tips touched the back of his hand.

Last edited by Ghost on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 am

as that happens i bite my lip and try not to yell in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 am

I heard Wraith's knuckles begin to crack. "I thought you said your not going to break." I said as his middle finger snapped and his finger layed flat across the backside of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:31 am

''i didn't mean physically'' i say with a smile as i try to forget about the pain with minimal success as i shoot another spike exept this time i aim it at my light of eternal faith and it lands on my good hand and at that point i brighten the place up to the point tha it would hurt to look in a attempt to blind gilver and shade
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Gilver held his hands in front of his eyes and the clone dispersed. I freed myself from the cocoon, cloned Shade and made the real shade become Ghost, before I held the Clone of Shade by his neck with Yamato pointed at his head, all within the blink of an eye. "Thanks for the assist Ghost." I said after the brightness faded.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm

''this is going to hurt'' i say as i put my fingers in place ''so what took you so long'' i ask forgeting the pain
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:42 am

"Vergil, have you still yet to tell Wraith who gilver REALLY is?" Shadow says with the agrivated look he usually has on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

I dropped the clone of shade and gripped Shadow's throat so fast that everyone's head would spin. "Hold your tongue, Shadow, or I'll wage that war with Mundus and enjoy ripping your master's ever-so-powerful head from his shoulders." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:45 pm

''as i thought umm vergil you kind of gave it away going after shadow like that'' i say calmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilver in Halloween Town   Gilver in Halloween Town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilver in Halloween Town
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next