Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gather them together..... Vote_lcapGather them together..... Voting_barGather them together..... Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gather them together..... Vote_lcapGather them together..... Voting_barGather them together..... Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gather them together.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Gather them together..... Empty
PostSubject: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

i walk down Traverse Towns dark streets until i get to the center of the town. "with vergil away the demons will play" i say to myself as demons begin to emerge out portals on top of the buildings that surround me. i calmly take a breath and close my eyes as yamato appears in my hands.i take a deep breath as the demons all jump off the roof, weapons and claws all pointed at me.in a flash of blue light all the demons are sent flying into the walls of the buildings.im standing there with yamato drawn and my devil trigger around me. i raise yamato and hundreds of my summon swords appear in the air.i look at the lead demon who was brocken and bleeding on the ground infront of me and say: "who is it that sent you?" i say with two voices. he raises his head and coughs up blood as he says "the one true demon lord...mundus". i bring yamato down and all the summon swords impale the demons, killing them instantly. my devil trigger disappears, i sheath yamato and survey the area
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 67
Class : ninja elite
Registration date : 2012-04-28

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue70/70Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue50/50Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm

i watch the whole fight from the darkness of a building. i step out from the dar with my charingan already activated."would you like to explain to me why those demons attacked a demon prince?" i say to nero
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue130/130Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue110/110Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

i step out of a dark shadow in an ally and see Nero than notice Sasuke and i shake my head "hey Nero" i say as i walk over
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

"hey wraith, hey sasuke" i say as yamato disappears. "those were not demons loyal to my father and me, they are mundus's demons" i say as i go over to the body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 pm

I walk from around the corner of one of the buildings and smile. "Nero, you talk as if Sasuke knows who Mundus is. He hasn't been around to know hardly anyone around here." I said as I approached the group. "My uncle is more of a hassle then your uncle is stubborn." I say to Nero with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue70/70Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue50/50Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 am

"so this mundus person is strong i take it?" i say to ghost while thinking of how strong this mundus person is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:27 am

"You can say that. No matter how many times we take him down, he always finds ways to come back to wreak more havoc. My uncle just doesn't know when to quit." I say calmly as I lean against the wall.
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am

"then it looks like i need to make this man a visit" i say to ghost as i let my charingan deactivate
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:45 pm

"well why dont we make a little visit to old uncle mundus?" i say to the group
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue130/130Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gather them together..... Left_bar_bleue110/110Gather them together..... Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 am

"what" i say surprised by what Nero said "have you gone insane" i ask
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:43 pm

"well i might have alittle" i say as yamato appears in my right hand in a blue flash. i look down the blade and then look back at the guys."i just think that since mundus is causing a bit more problems than we would like, maybe its time for the next generation to bring the fight to him" i say with a smile that resembles dante's alittle
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 pm

i sigh and shake my head "well if we're going to die we might as well get it over with" i say sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm

"we wont die wraith, we have access to the sin rifts" i say as i swing yamato and a demonic sinrift opens up and covers everyone in its dark blue light."which mundus cannot control, only those trained by vergil and of his heritage can control" i say to wraith. with another swing, the sinrift closes."and with our new friend here we might be able to actually reach him without getting injured" i say nodding at sasuke
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:03 pm

"well i still have a bad feeling about this but whatever we might as well try" i say with a shrug of the shoulders and then take Roshan off my back and held it in my hand "well i'm ready" i say
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

i look at ghost and sasuke."what do you guys think?" i say
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:59 pm

"well if this mundus person as strong as you say then he might have some information that i need " i say as i draw my worthless katana."sure.i'll join you"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

"well if everyone is ready to go we can head out. i have someone waiting for us there" i say to the group as i open a sin rift
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 pm

"well here goes nothing" i say as i step through the sin rift
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 pm

we step through the sin rift and when we exit i see a large structure that would be fit for a king. i instantly know that this is the location of the one they call mundas. i look at my katana with dislike, wishing for my old one. i look around with my charingan activated. i notice several demons around the structure. but they dont seem to be doing anything much. some are fighting among themselves while others are sleeping. "this isnt even a challenge" i say aloud to the group as i disappear from their site. i camly and silently walk up behind a sleeper and bring my sword down through his collar bone and into his sternum. he lets out a gurgle noise the he stops moving. i do the same to the of the demons who were so unlucky to have fallen asleep. i look next to the large group of demons fighting. i reflect light off of my blade as a signal to nero and the group to pick their targets of the ten demons who surrounded the two fighting.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 am

i see Sasuke signaling and i calmly raise my hand and the earth around some of the demons that where farther away and out off direct sight of there ally's suddenly swallowed them up without a sound
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

i release my devil trigger as yamato appears in my right hand and i pull o blue rose. i pull the trigger and fire at the demons who were making up the circle. then at blinding speeds i jump into the air. me and my devil trigger land in the center of the group and slice down the demons in the middle right as my bullets hit each of the other demons. i look at the bodies that now surround me. i then deactivate my devil trigger and look to the group. "this way" i say as i start to run torweds the trees directly east of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

as nero was running toward the castle i walk into a shadow and teleport into a dark part of the castle and started to scout around "man this place is a maze" i think to myself as i turn a corner and then duck into another dark hall as a group of demons run past hmm "i'll have to be careful in hear" i think to myself as i again start walking and make it up to the first wall and then kneel down and make a circle in the ground with my demonic flame and then summon my Kakusu mara and start shooting arrows at the demons below that where attacking my friends
Back to top Go down
sasuke
New player
sasuke

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:53 pm

i look up at wraith then back to the demons that wraith was shooting arrows at. most of them start to dodge but they made the mistake of looking at me. at that moment they bcome caught in my genjutsu. suddently they all stop moving and get hit by the incoming arrows. except for one. he seemed to have been looking away. he got smart and didnt make eye contact with me."so you really want to challenge me?" i say as lightning began to crackle into my hand. it formed into a ball in my hand and the lightning tendrils lick at my arm. i lung at the demon who had his sword directed at me. i use my charingan to predict his exact movements and i turn my body so his sword misses me barely. "CHIDORI!" i yell as i plant the chidori right in the middle of his chest. he drops with a hole in his chest. i follow nero into the castle
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm

i look down as both Nero and Sasuke run into the castle and i let my bow dissolve into thin air and start walking toward the main part of the castle and as i get in i fly straight up into the rafters and stealthily move forward completely bypassing any guards and then finally get to the throne room and wait for nero and sasuke to catch up
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 pm

we get to the throne room with wraith. i see mundus sitting in his throne accompanied by evil vergil and evil nero. "so the chosen son of my enemy and his allies have decided to invade my humble abode" i look at them and summon yamato into my right hand. i look back at writh and sasuke and say quietly: "wraith preoccupy evil nero. ill deal with evil vergil and sasuke i know that you are lower in power than us but i need to to use you charingans genjutsu on mundus. if we can get control of him we will be able to stop the other two" i say to them. i turn and look back at mundus and his group. "this is where your evil ends mundus." i say to him. i release my devil trigger and lunge directly at mundus. he prepares for me and my spirit to slash at him but instead i change direction and slash at evil vergil who was caught off guard slightly. he brings his own yamato up and blocks my swing but gets sent backwards when my devil trigger's sword hits him too.

OOC: guys mundus is a high level npc. about as high as vergil is. so is evil vergil. evil nero is about as strong as my character but he has some weaker attacks and some stronger attacks. so dont expect to kill them right now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gather them together.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: