Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapGather them together..... - Page 3 Voting_barGather them together..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Vote_lcapGather them together..... - Page 3 Voting_barGather them together..... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Gather them together.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 pm

I smirked. "At least a hundred future burning corpses." I said before I threw my flurry wheels into the crowd. "Where have you been princess? brushing your hair?" I asked with a smirk as I slapped a blade in the face with a flurry wheel.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:33 pm

i smile as i see my old friends. i rev red queen as i swing at the burning marrionets, causing then to explode. i bring red queen up on my shoulder as i walk to the group."axel! namine! im so happy to see you guys!" i say to them
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 am

I reach up and tussle Axel's hair a bit. "Says the man who looks like he uses an ounce of hair gel in the morning," I say, smirking; I'm obviously happy to be home. "Hey, Nero!" I say as I hug my old friend and squeeze tightly. "How have you been? It seems like it's been forever since I've seen your face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:45 am

I run my free hand over my hair. "It's not gelled, it's singed." I joked before I knocked a Marionette that was headed for Namine back. I then looked over at Nero. "Sorry man, would have been here sooner, but Vergil had us tracking a group of heartless that has been a bit more then annoying." I said with a smile as I began to hurl chakram after chakram into the crowd. "Princess, shouldn't you be worried about the demons attacking everywhere?" I asked as I, Ironic as it is, get hit in the shoulder by a claw launched by a blade, dropping me to the ground. I pulled out the black spike with an "Ow." as I threw my flurry wheel and popped it in it's masked face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am

i hug namine back and smile. "ive been good and really busy" i say with a laugh. i then calmly place my hand on the ground. the castle begins to shake as gravios raises out of the ground. he looks at the demons then runs into the crowd. i help axel up then look at namine again. "did u learn any new things?" i say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:06 pm

"The only thing I've learned so far is that you have to be patient sometimes. I'm trying to keep my anger under wraps," I say with a smile and I grab my bladed tonfa and chuck one at a marrionette. The blade sticks in it's chest. "Perfect throw," I say.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:57 pm

i laugh again then i pull blue rose out and fire a couple shots at the marrionettes. "ya i have been really busy with things. im glad you guys are back though" i say smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm

I Put my hand over my wound and then began chuckled. "We've been pretty busy too, your father's been making us run all over doing his bidding." I said as I looked at the blood coating my glove. "You know... that hurt pretty bad..." I said as I looked around and looked at Nero, "Next time your father decides to start another war, I'm going to invest in some armor." I said with a smirk as I snapped my fingers and Assassin Nobodies began to creep into the room like silver ghosts. They began to strike at the demons with their elongated arms, and striking them from underneath the ground.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

"Huh, that sounds like a great idea," I say, then use mind control on a marrionette. It begins to charge at it's own kind, slashing wildly. I giggle slightly and smirk. "I'm so happy I decided to better my abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

I chuckled. "You know, you just controlled a puppet right? way to go you're on you're way to becoming a puppet master." I said as I threw a flaming chakram at a charging Blade, when I got bopped in the back of the head with a wooden arm. I sighed. "Things are just not going well for me today..." I said as I sliced the marionette that hit me with a flurry wheel.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:17 am

i use my devil bringer to grab hold of one of the marionettes. its body flies at me so i rev red queen right before i swing, maxing it out. with a max charged red queen i strike the marionette so that it slams into the ground in a ball of fire. i then jump into the air, bring red queen down into the demon, and begin to rev my sword again causing me and the demon red queen is impaled in to shoot forward. i jump off of the marionette and let it go crashing into the crowd of demons. i land on the ground next to namine and axel."armor? yea couldnt hurt to have it" i say with a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am

I chuckled. "Show off." I said with a smirk as I approached a group of demons held my hands up and a small circle of flames surround me and the demons. "You have entered my realm now..." I said as I held my hands up and the flames shot higher. "AND IT'S TO LATE!" I shouted as I jumped back into the flames. I continuously jumped through the fiery prison that I had made and pelted the unlucky burning prisoners with chakrams.
Back to top Go down
Wraith
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Clan of Darkness Assassin
Wraith

Male
Number of posts : 671
Class : Shadow assassin.
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Gather them together..... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue110/110Gather them together..... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 pm

well my turn I say as I throw a demonic fireball straight at a group of demons then using the shadows that my demonic flames cast I telpport down and start dispatching the demons that had survived
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 am

I smiled as I made the fire disperse and began to move through the crowd again, swinging my chakrams with ease and skill. I had barely missed a blade swung for my head by a marionette, but I came back up with a chakram in it's face... well if it had a face. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." I said with a grin, using my chakrams name in a joke, as I sent a fireball into a blade that had jumped at me. "Hey, is there anything tougher then these wimps?" I asked with a smile. I heard a roar and a giant demon that resembled a spider made out of molten lava appeared. "I had to open my mouth..." I said as I threw two fire embued chakrams at it, but I might as well have hit it with a frisbee wrapped in a pillow, and the demon just laughed at me. "Great..." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather them together.....   Gather them together..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gather them together.....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: