Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Trouble in Dumary Island Vote_lcapTrouble in Dumary Island Voting_barTrouble in Dumary Island Vote_rcap 
Nero
Trouble in Dumary Island Vote_lcapTrouble in Dumary Island Voting_barTrouble in Dumary Island Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Trouble in Dumary Island

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue130/130Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue110/110Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Trouble in Dumary Island Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

"They.. They.. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE" Exclaimed a seemingly crazed man who bumped into shadow upon his mid day stroll.. "What in the hell are you talking about, ya crazy bat?" Shadow responded, aggravated and annoyed. "THEM, THEY WERE IN THE CENTER OF THE FORREST ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE ISLAND!" The crazed man pointed along a small path to Shadow's left, and when shadow began to walk away in disgust, he heard the man let out a blood curdling scream.. Shadow quickly drew his weapon and flung around backwards. Though there was nothing there but a pool of blood and a gnawed on hand. Shadow went into the trail to investigate and 20 minutes of walking passed when Shadow decided to turn around and leave, that is when the dismembered and half eaten body of the man he encountered before fell from a tree above him, landing about 7 feet in front of Shadow. Shadow wearily drew his gun and double edged scythe. He carefully surveyed the trees and bushes around him, and he noticed about 17 sets of eyes. He was being watched. Then with a sudden burst of noise and the eyes Vanished, It was the Rouge Organization member and Scholar- Fortenbras. With a quick leap Fortenbras swung his staff at Shadow, missing by micrometers, Shadow instinctively plunged his scythe into Fortenbras throat, upon doing so, Fortenbras vanished, and a cut throat heartless took his place... "Witchcraft...? From a Heartless. Impossible." Shadow concluded. He knew the crazed man was not crazy. There was something very wrong here. Something that confused shadow.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue50/50Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue30/30Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 am

I approached Shadow. "Well that was quite interesting." I said as I looked at the heartless's corpse. "Shadow, I want you to investigate this, Here are are few peons to help your investigation. And please try and keep the humans alive." I said as four peons appeared next to me in human form. "If the Rouge Organization is behind this you are to alert me. Understood?" I asked Shadow calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue130/130Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue110/110Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Shadow accepts this sudden and abrupt quest with caution and a little fear, the last time he encountered the Rouge Organization, he was almost killed. "I'm not sure I want to.. But I really have no choice, especially considering what I saw.. Fortenbras hasn't been seen in years.. this is concerning. Ill keep you updated as best I can, though it would be better if you tagged along.. I may need more than just 4 peons Vergil.. You remember the last time i had an encounter with them.. I had to be rushed off the battlefield by Nero.. " Shadow says with unease and a slight shake to his hand..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue50/50Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue30/30Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I shook my head. "That is why I am telling you to alert me. My peons should be strong enough to hold them off while you retreat and get me." I said calmly. "You do not need to fear the Rouge organization, you handled that replica of Fortenbras quite well." I said before a scythe landed in front of me. Followed by a club attempting to take my head off, but it missed. I began to laughed when I saw Kiros and Goran standing before me. "You weaklings think you can take me out?" I asked as my awakened Yamato appeared in my hand. "Shadow, I'll take these guys out, you go and continue your investigation." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Shadow shakes his head yes and runs off, knowing Vergil can easily take the two.. Shadow runs for about three minutes and begins walking.. He steps into a puddle of water and blinks and suddenly a thousand Fortenbras replicate themselves infront of him.. "What the hell is going on!?" Shadow says teleporting back to Vergil's battle ground and jumps into mid-air sending Eternal Night through Gorans skull.. "VERGIL! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS" Shadow says as the mass numbers of replica's surround He and Vergil.. "The rouge have to be planning something to just come out and make such violent attacks.. Do you think we can take them?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 pm

I laughed at Shadow's concern. "I'm a demon lord. I can take them on with my eyes closed." I said as I removed my Jacket and pulled Yamato from it's sheathe. "If you're afraid you're not up to it, then go home and I'll deal with this myself." I said with as Kiros brought his scythe down and I parried it with my blade and sent an elbow into his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Shadow laughs "You still surprise me Vergil. Lets find the little shit and end him. He has to be in this group somewhere.. " Shadow un-sheaths Black Dahlia, and launches himself into mid air and hurdles toward the ground with immense force causing a 7 foot deep hole around him, causing dozens of replicates to go flying. Shadow the opens a portal and grasps 3 Replica's and throws them into it, shadow then opens another one which causes the replica's to go from one to another repeatedly, Shadow enters his blade into the mass of flying enemies and cuts them to peices. Without paying much attention to his surroundings Shadow is nearly struck in the stomach, but see's just in the nick of time and dogges just enough for his side to be cut.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:40 am

I smirk as I stuck Yamato in it's sheathe before and taking a warriors stance. "Now it's time for you..." I said as the sheathe glew a faint purple and my summon swords appeared around me. "To DIE!" I said as I unsheathed Yamato and purple orbs appeared all around the battle area followed by summon swords raining from the sky. The Replicas began to fall apart, one after another. "Hmph. fools." I said as I sheathed Yamato. What I didn't realize was that I had only killed about half of them and I began to run through them hacking and slashing at top speed. 'too bad Dante isn't here, he'd have fun with these fools.' I thought as I reached the outside of the horde.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue270/270Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue250/250Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

i walk into this underground i place i found not far from dumary island's main town in the forest. i heard rumors of Rouge Organization activity in this area so i figured i'd check it out. i wanted to check it out before my father caught wiff of this. maybe prove to him that i deserve the throne and my grandfather's sword. i continue in to the dark tunnel. i walk by a torch that is placed on the walls about every 10 feet. i see a dark figure at the end of the tunnel. he turns and runs farther down. i take off after him. i turn the corner and get slammed into the wall by none other than my old enemy Xeros. "hello little demon prince, i think you made a wrong turn" he says as a light sword appears in his hand. i smile as i raise my gun up under his chin.i go to pull the trigger but he spins off of me. he brings another sword into his hand as i draw red queen."im looking forward to seeing you die Nero" he says. i smile."i guess you're going to have to keep looking then huh?" i say as i rev red queen
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue210/210Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Trouble in Dumary Island Left_bar_bleue190/190Trouble in Dumary Island Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:53 pm

I jump to the top where my brother is and throw Selene at a Heartless standing behind my brother preparing to attack. "Well you all thought you where going to throw a party without me?" I run up and pull Selene out of the ground and stand by my brother. "Well what a pleasure it is to see you again brother. Get fucked up by any of your dopplegangers lately." I chuckle and charge a group of heartless unleashing a Crimson Strike.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 pm

I grunted as I looked at my brother. "I knew you'd show up eventually, you'd never miss a party." I said calmly as I sliced a Kiros Replication. "What took you so long?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Shadow laughs at the meeting of Vergil and Dante once more, he quickly realizes he is being surrounded and launches into a whirlwind of flourishes and stabbing, quickly dropping countless heartless. "You two quite literally are the funniest pair of people i know" Shadow says stopping a heartless blade from striking Nero on the calf. "Eh, ya owe me one, ha kidding, you've probably saved me more than anyo-" Shadow is cut of in sentence as a blade plunges into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Dumary Island   Trouble in Dumary Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Dumary Island
Page 1 of 1