Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Eventfullness of the Island Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Eventfullness of the Island Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Eventfullness of the Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Eventfullness of the Island Empty
PostSubject: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am

It was very early in the morning when Kairi woke up. She yawned slightly, got ready for the day, and walked out of her small house. "I wonder what I should do today..." She said as she looked around. In one direction was the beach. She looked in the opposite direction: more beach. She sighed slightly. "There is never anything to do here besides go to the beach and relax! Nothing eventful has happened here in a long time..." She looked up at the sky and shook her head. "Maybe today will be different..." Kairi walked down towards the water and sat down, waiting for something interesting to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:57 pm

I sat in a tree, just trying to relax after all the weird events circulating around the other worlds. I pulled my book out and began to read a bit, finally got through the 5th chapter, all done with it now. I put it back into my pocket and began to look up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm

As Kairi sat there, she started to become very impatient. On the sand next to her was a stick, half buried and splintering in places. She picked it up and began to draw pictures in the sand. While doing so, she began to hum a song to herself. Kairi looked up from her drawing to look at the horizon, letting her mind guide her hand without the aid of sight. "Its been a long time since I have had an adventure like the ones we used to. I wonder if I even remember what it feels like..." Kairi sighed and glanced back down at her drawing. Her expression changed from one of pondering to one of confusion. Then, she gasped and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. She rapidly shook her head as she stared at the picture in the sand, completely horrified. Without a second of hesitation she reached down and covered the drawing with new sand, destroying the intricate lines and shapes that had made up the picture. Kairi then pulled her legs close to her, wrapped her arms around them, and rested her forehead on her knees, sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 pm

as I closed my eyes I heard Kairi's sobbing, I lept from the tree and began to walk over to her. "Hey, What's wrong?" I asked her, but it came out in a kind of sneer. "I'm Sure Dante wouldn't want you crying," I said as I placed my hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Kairi slowly lifted her head, recognizing Vergil's voice. She looked up at him and quickly blinked back the rest of the tears. "Hey Vergil... Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." She half-heartedly choked out a laugh. "What are you doing here? You hardly ever come out to this area anymore." She tried to smile but it quickly wavered into a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:41 pm

"I don't have the right to relax?" I asked her with a smile, I thought that if I smiled then she would too. "and you can't tell me nothings wrong, your face says it all." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Kairi laughed a little. "Thanks Vergil." She smiled. "I'll be fine. I was just....reflecting on the past too much." She sighed softly. Kairi hated to lie about things, especially to Vergil, but some things were meant to be kept secret. "For now, at least..." She mumbled quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:56 pm

I looked at her. I felt she was hiding something. "alright..." I said with a smile. "have you seen my brother lately?" I asked her trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 pm

"ah!"blaze said as he fell off a tree. he began to rub his head as he sat up. he looked around and saw Vergil and Kairi talking, he began to walk over to them and tripped over his own feet eating a bunch of sand. as he got up he started to mumble to himself and brushed sand off his sleeves. Suspect "are you a demon that killed my sister Tira?" he said going for his sword.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Rikku came running out of some trees screaming,"Awwwwww theres a fly chasing me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Kairi shook her head. "I haven't seen him. You know how he is though, always running off." She looked over and saw Blaze and Rikku. "Well, I wanted excitement. Looks like I got some." She gestured at the two newcomers and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:59 pm

I smiled after kairi laughed. I'm glad that Rikku and Blaze could cheer her up... but my attention turned to Blaze. though I had only met him. he seemed familier to me. I began to feel the demon blood in me boil and the idea to rip his heart out began to build. I quickly looked over at Kairi and her laughter calmed me. I began to realize that when I'm around her and Dante, I feel more human... but Blaze basicly negates the effect they have on me, he makes me feel like when I see Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 am

Kairi looked up at Vergil and stopped laughing. "Are you okay Vergil?" She stood and rested her hand on his arm. "You look different... Troubled, maybe. Is everything alright?" Kairi looked at him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 am

I summon Demons so that I may train on the beach when I look down the beach and see Vergil, Rikku, Kairi, and a person that I have yet to meet. So knowing that if they wanted to talk to me they would, so I continue with my training exercise. Well I guess she finely decided to walk around again. I thought to myself. Then I summon Death Reaper and call forth about a hundred demons or so. "Well this will be a fun day." Then I start slashing in their direction as they attack me in waves. Then as I am cutting then down I didn't realize that one had ran past me and towards the group of people. "Vergil there is one coming at you." Then as I finished off the last one I used demon sprint to catch up to it but it was already almost there and I didn't think I could get to it so I hope that Vergil would get it.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:39 pm

"Everything is fine, just there's something strange about that guy..." I told her, I then saw a demon running at us and Dante shouting over at me. I dashed up to the demon and hit it with my sheath under the chin sending it up in the air I lept up and smacked it back down to the ground and placed my foot on the back of it's neck. "You had trouble catching the slow thing?" I asked Dante as I pulled Oni out of it's sheath and placed it square in it's back, I held my foot on it until I felt it disintigrate into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Kairi watched Vergil take care of the last demon that had escaped from Dante's training exercise. She looked at the ground and shook her head, exasperated. "There is no way I'll ever be able to do anything like that. How am I supposed to protect them from the things I see if I'm not even as strong as them?!" She sighed and looked back up at Dante. She waved at him. "Dante! What are you doing all the way over there by yourself? Come join the party!" She shouted up towards him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:54 pm

I look over at her as she smiles then flick the blade of Death Reaper so that the blood would fall off. " I will be over in a minute." Then I place it on my back and begin walking towards her and the others. Then over the horizon I see a blackish purple haze engulfing the sky. "What the hell is that?" Then I quickly run over towards Kairi and hug her. "You will never have to protect yourself because I will always be here." then I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Kairi hugged him back tightly. "I missed you soooo much." She whispered in his ear while he was holding her. She then moved back and looked at him quizzically. "I didn't say anything about protecting anybody." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "You must be hearing things again. So what were you doing up there all by yourself?" Kairi stuck her tongue out at him and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 pm

"Just getting my daily dose of training in. You better not stick taht tongue out at me unless you plan on using it." then I smile at her then look at the skies again. Damn. I thought to myself as the darkness grew nearer and nearer.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 pm

"STRANGE,i'm not stange." Evil or Very Mad blaze yelled at Vergil very mad then left.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:54 pm

I looked at Blaze then to the sky. "Dante, What's going on?" I asked as I noticed the purple hue of the sky, "are we going to be attacked by demons?" I asked him calmly and placed my thumb under the hand gaurd of Oni.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:23 am

Kairi looked up at the sky and saw it too. "Maybe its not even headed this way. This is a big island after all. Or maybe its just a giant purple raincloud. Yup! Thats what it is." She joked. Although she was trying to be optomistic, it came across as rather childish and unrealistic. She looked at Vergil and Dante. "If we, by some weird coincidence, do get attacked, you two can handle it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:12 pm

"most likely..." I said. if it isn't a demon lord, then it won't even be an issue. I thought. I prepared myself for anything that came at us.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:21 am

"Ummm... How about we change that 'Most likely' to a 'Most Definitely?'" Kairi laughed nervously. She looked up and saw that it was uncomfortably close now. "Sooooo... I think I'm just going to go hide behind that giant boulder while you two take care of this..." She stepped back a few feet, preparing to run and hide as soon as that thing got too close.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
New player
Elizabeth

Female
Number of posts : 28
Class : ninja
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:07 pm

"hello who are you,i'm kaili"she said walking in on the convertion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eventfullness of the Island
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next