Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Eventfullness of the Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Kairi waved at the newcomer, trying her best not to look nervous. "Hi! I'm Kairi." She smiled at the girl, glad to receive a break from the cutely annoying tendencies of men. "Thats Vergil, and that's Dante." She pointed at them, respectively. "Vergil can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but he's really a good guy deep down." Kairi looked at Vergil and laughed a little. "Dante.... Well, he can be an even bigger pain in the butt and a major show off, but he can also be a total sweetheart." She stuck her tongue out at Dante and then made a little heart sign. "Love you..." She mouthed to him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:13 pm

I looked over at Kairi and shook my head. "I thought you were going to go hide Kairi, take these kids with you." I said indicating Blaze, Rikku, and Kaili. I pulled Oni out of it's sheath as a lightning bolt struck the ground and in it's place stood a Demon with a large blade. "Dante, I won't need your help, don't get in my way." I told my brother before rushing at the demon and locking blades with it. "I see you are actually a skilled swordsman." I said with a chuckle. the demon let out a roar and knocked me back. I did a back flip and landed on my feet. "but you're not nearly as good as me." I said as I sheathed my blade and the sheath began to glow with a purple hue. I pulled my blade out and slashed the air with speed causing my Judgement slash. "you will die." I said but the words got caught in my throat when the demon began to laugh. "hmph, I see that my Judgement Slash has little effect on you." I said before I charged it again this time with Force Edge out. I began to slash at the demon. It blocked most of my attacks but I still cut it across the chest. "so you are hittable." I said but the Demon ran it's hand over it's chest and the cut was gone. It can regenerate, I'm really going to have fun with this. "With my next attack you won't have time to regenerate!" I shouted as I leapt into the air and cleaved it in half with a helm breaker. It's smile was still there when it was cleaved. both halves regenerated and two stood before me. "great..." I said as they both began to attack me. I dodged and parried each blow using all my speed. I then fealt a searing pain on my left arm. I looked down and one had actually cut me. lucky hit, I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Rikku jumps around Kairi, pulls out her blades then charges one of strange demons."Die so you can be my duck soup!!!!!" she said as she stuck one of her daggers in to it's throat. it grabbed her arm and threw her back. she did a back roll and stood back up. she began to attack it but it was blocking alot of her attacks so she dropped her blade onto her foot and did a handstand and began to attack with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:20 am

Kairi's jaw dropped as the battle in front of her unfolded. "Uhhh... Ummmm...Yea. I'll just be going now." She turned and ran behind a boulder that was slightly taller than her. She peeked around the boulder so that she could still watch what was happening. "Stupid Keyblade!" She mumbled to herself. "Why aren't you any good for anything!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:53 pm

I watch as a large gust begins, and hurricanes begin to form in the ocean. "Vergil I don't think so. You aren't having all the fun with out me at least." I say to Vergil as I drew Death Reaper from my back. Then I go over to Kairi hold her close and whisper in her ear, " I love you too." Then I kiss her and then start at a run towards the shore and then transform into Necro Angelus to go investigate the mysterious hurricanes. "I will be back soon Kairi." Just as I take flight I am hit by a large hammer, and am knocked into the boulder where the other were hiding. "Damn it. what was that?" I say lokking around to see where it had come from. then as I looked at the hurricanes I notice the hammer inside it then I look deeper into them and see that there is another figure wearing a white robe. "Damn it another one of them." I say as I pull Death Reaper out of the sand, and as I pull it out of the sand I look over at the others and say, "I told you I wouldn't be gone very long,"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:52 pm

"Dante, Focus." I shouted then the demon hit me in the face with it's large fist. I stood up and looked at him and I wiped blood from my face. "so that's how it is?" I said to it. It let out a loud roar. "okay then, I guess I have no choice now." I said as I put my hands up over my face and I activated my Devil Trigger. I transformed into Nelo Angelo and I lifted my broad sword and began to attack the Demon. "I'll destroy you." I said as I began to hack at it with my broadsword that began to glow with my demon energy. When I was done there wasn't anything left of this one to regenerate. I looked up at the figure in the cloak then pointed my large blade at it. "you're next." I shouted in my demonic voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm

"Dante come help me!!"Rikku screams wile being thrown at a tree.Before she hit the tree she turned her legs toward the tree and did a back flip off of it.The demon began to charge her again and she jumped over him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:23 pm

As Rikku jumps over the demon I dart toward the demon and cut its head off sending blood flying in every direction. "How is that for help?" I ask Rikku as I land back on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm

"Dante!" Rikku screamed after the demon's head hit the ground, "You idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:35 pm

I looked over at the Demon that had recently been decapitated. "Oh come on." I said in my demonic voice before launching up at the guy with the white cloak. I dodged the first Hammer that swung at me but the second one sent me back to the ground. I shook my head. "Destroth, Astroth, Come" I said and Destroth appeared next to me. "What you want?" he asked me, and Astroth growled at the cloaked figure.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:08 pm

As Vergil begins to summon his beasts, I yell over to him, "Vergil don't do that. He will engulf both of them." I say as the hurricanes begin to move closer to the beach. "Vergil, I want you to get these children out of here. I can hold him off for a while. I just want Kairi safe. My life isn't important right now it is hers." I shout to my brother as I open a portal so the may pass through as I look over at Kairi.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm

"Very well," I said and teleported behind the kids and threw them through the portal. then grabbed Kairi and teleported over there myself. I then changed back to my human form. "Dante, Don't die, I don't want to be an only child, Kairi, come with me please" I shouted over the sound of the wind. I then turned back to my brother. "if you die, then I'll be forced to beat your ass when I go back to demon realm." I shouted to him before pulling Kairi through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:30 pm

As I see Vergil go get the others I leap in front of the cloaked figure with the large hammer. "So if you want to take on a Son of Sparda then I am the one you are going to fight." I say to the figure as I leap out at it with Death Reaper in hand. Then in an instant he threw his hammer at me and I deflect it with Death Reaper and continue on with my assualt. " Now it is time for you to die, even if I have to go with you creature." I shout at the person just as I am about to slash him, and just as my blade is about to connect with the person he swings his arm and deflects my blade sending me off to the side. "Damn this guy is strong. Well I guess I have know choice." I am sorry Kairi that I have to leave again. I think to myself as I get back on my feet. "Well then if you won't die willingly then I will just kill you. CRIMSON SPIRIT BURST." Then at that moment I began to glow as my body became ingulffed by a crimson light. Then once the light had weakened I held a charged amount of crimson energy in my fists that surrounded them both. Then as I was about to charge the hooded man charges at me, then I create and energy ball in my hands and just as he nears me I shout out loud, " NOW DIE!!!!!!!" Then I unleashed the large energy wave causing a bright light and a crater to be formed on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:16 pm

OOC: Dante, very interesting... but for the future you spell it "Engulfed" lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:46 pm

As soon as rikku hit the floor on the other side of the portal she wispered,"Im not a freakin child!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:09 pm

after stepping through the other end of the portal I saw Rikku's fit. "in our eyes you are." I said and turned and looked at the portal, waiting for Dante to come through but also preparing to kill anything that may have followed us.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:12 am

Kairi shook her head, slightly exasperated. She reached out her hand to help Rikku up. "Don't worry too much about it, the two of them think soooooo highly of themselves." As Kairi helped Rikku up, she glanced over at Vergil and smiled. "At least you got 'child,' " she said to Rikku. "It took me FOREVER to get him to stop calling me a 'measly human.' " She winked at Vergil to let him know she was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Back on the Beach:

As all the sand finally settled I lay facedown on the ground with my clothes all torn to shreads, and half way conscious. While I am trying to regain consciousness all I her is a chuckle, followed by a deep voice, "You thought that that would kill me? I barely even felt it you filthy half-breed." As by blurry vision cleared and I staggered to get up, He comes over to me and lifts me up by the back of my neck and throws me into the remaining portion of the dock. Then as I collide with the dock I let out a loud yell. Then I get my balance using Rebellion and a balance and look up at him and just laugh at him as the blood drips down my body, "For your information as long as I am still breathing I will never give up." Then I get up off of Rebellion and charge him with it, and just as I am about to slash at him he backhands me and sends me back into the pile of stone and wood.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm

I ignored Kairi's comment to Rikku. I continued to watch the portal for the slightest sign of Dante, 'Don't you dare die Dante' I thought. "I'm going back, Dante's taking to long." I said but as I went for the portal it closed. I let out an angry shout and cut a nearby tree in half. "DANTE! YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO GO PULL YOUR ASS OUT OF DEMON WORLD!" I shouted angrily toward the sky. then turned to the two girls. "I apologize for my angry outburst." I said as I sheathed my sword.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:25 am

Kairi looked over at Vergil with a worried expression on her face. "Do you think Tey-Tey is badly hurt?" She gazed off in the direction of where the open portal had been, trying not to think of the possibility of him being in a situation that he can not handle. "I really hope he's okay...." She shook her head slightly and looked at Vergil again. "Maybe you should try to find a way to help him. I can hold down the fort here."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Back on the Beach:

As I am getting out of the pile of rubble he grabs me by my face, and when he does I grab onto his arm and try to get him to release me. "So now you see that you cannot beat me." At that moment he lets out an evil chuckle, then he slams me straight into the ground. Then he goes to reach down at me but I slowly roll out of the way and draw Ebony & Ivory from my back holsters and begin shooting him in the face. Then as I continue shooting him in the face he begins to walk towards me as I am getting up. "Damnit you just won't give up will you?" Then after I am up and still shooting at him i look around to see were either of my swords are, and about 20 yards away was both Death Reaper and Rebellion next to each other; just as he was reaching out to grab me with his large hands, I duck under then and dart at his chest and kick off of him to send me towards my swords. "Damn you, you filthy half-breed." He shouts as I grab my two swords. Then as I grasp the hilts I feel the Demonic Energy flowing through my swords, as well as the Energy of Sparda. "Nnnnow I am ggoing to show you the ttrue ppower of a Son of Sparda," and at the moment I felt the presence of my father and so I dashed the robed man once again with one blade engulfed in dark energy and the other in crimson energy. "Now you are going to DIE!!!!!!!" I say to him as I draw closer. Then as he goes to deflect my attack I use Demon Sprint and cut staight through him and stop and side on the other side. Then all I hear him say is, "I I I was ddefeated by a ffilthy half-breed." Then he falls to the ground and doesn't get up.; then after that I open a portal to where everyone else is the collapse right in front of the portal, and just as I am about to go unconscious I smile at the fact that I have beat that fighter and got helped by my father.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:31 pm

I ran over to my brother and caught him before he completely collapsed. "I was about to come take over." I said as I placed his arm around my neck to let him use me as support. I walked him out of the sand and lay him down. "Kairi was worried about you, I think Rikku was too because she didn't say a single word." I said with a chuckle. "I'll go make sure you cleaned up there, Kairi, make sure he rests." I said before I dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:33 am

Kairi nodded as Vergil dashed off. She sat down next to Dante and looked at him. She smiled slightly and gently caressed his cheek. "I'm so glad you are okay," She whispered, more to herself than hoping that he would actually hear her. "I thought I was going to lose you..." She leaned down and kissed his lips softly. As she pulled away, Kairi gently ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:27 pm

As I regain consciousness I feel something running through my bloody hair, as well as hear a gentle voice. It was Kairi's voice. At that moment I begin coughing as well as grasping my upper torso. Then I begin gently laughing so that I don't hurt myself. "W.....ell I guess I be..at him at t.he cost of a ser..ious in....jury." Then as I am regaining my sight I look up at her and into her sparkling eyes. Then I start coughing again.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 am

Kairi rested her hand gently on his shoulder. "Its alright Tey-Tey, just dont talk right now. I don't want you getting hurt even more." She smiled sadly, uncertain as to how to help him get better. She glanced over in the direction that Vergil went, hoping that he would come back to help her. She was strong for a girl, but certainly not strong enough to move Dante anywhere. She gently held his hand. "Don't worry, in a few days time, we'll barely even remember this. It will just be another one of those 'Tey-Tey Saves the World' stories." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eventfullness of the Island
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next