Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Voting_barThe Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Eventfullness of the Island

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

"Hey... I helped a bit." I said as I lept down from one of the surrounding trees. "Dante made a mess back there but there isn't a single living threat around." I said as I walked up to them.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:40 am

Kairi rolled her eyes. "Yea, yea. You helped out, i guess..." She laughed. "Seriously, thank you for making sure I was safe." She smiled at him. "Okay, so now that we are sure that Tey-Tey took care of whatever was back there, are you going to help me wth him?" She glanced back down at Dante. "I don't know much about how you two deal with injuries and things like that, and it wouldnt be very nice of you to let him waste away here." Kairi laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

I let out a chuckle as I lifted up Dante. "Where do you want him?" I asked and turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am

Kairi bit her lip slightly in an expression that clearly displayed her uncertainty. "I'm not sure. We should probably take him inside somewhere, but I'm not sure where." She stood there pondering for a moment. "We could take him to his house. Or mine..... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 pm

I shook my head. "I don't care either way... I just don't want bloodstains on my coat." I said as I readjusted Dante. "Which one's closer?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 am

"My house is closer. Its just a little ways away from where we are now." Kairi gestured towards her house further up on the sand. "Tey-Tey's is all the way up in the mountains somewhere... I'm not even 100% sure how to get there." She shook her head. "Besides, we don't want to worry his daughter, and she might be home right now... Let's just take him to my house."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm

"Very well let's get going" I said as I began to walk in the direction she indicated.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:04 am

As I feel Vergil carrying me. I feel an energy pulse, but I didn't know how it was possible because had destroyed the beast. Then as I felt the energy I begin to open my eyes. "Put me dow.....n Ver....gil," i say to him, but instead of waiting for him to put me down I roll off of his arms, and hit the ground. Then I get up slowly and place a barrier behind me to block Vergil and Kairi from going back down to the battle ground. then I turn towards the battleground where I had just fought and pulled Death Reaper out of its portal. Then I I simpathically back towards the Barrier then I look at Kairi. "I don't know what will happen. I just want you to know that you will take care of Saiya no matter what happens." Then I look over at Vergil and then say, "Sorry Vergill looks like we will never get to have that battle for absolute power." Then I rest Death Reaper on my shoulder and clench my ribs and begin walking down the trail. Not looking back.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:53 pm

I punched the barrier. "Dante, you fool, if you die who's going to protect the human race?" I shouted. "you know that this 'game' won't be as fun without two players." I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:06 am

I stop and look back with a gentle look in my eyes I say to my brother, " I need you to protect my family. That means Saiya, and Kairi. Protect them with your life and don't let them get hur. I will be watching you. Brother." I say to him as I begin back towards my battle ground.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:10 pm

I stand there and began to grit my teeth. "I didn't think my brother would be such an idiot. if I were to 'protect' them I'd end up putting them in more danger then you could ever do, I still have a bounty on my head you fool, and the demons will find me eventually, and if their nearby then what do you think will happen?" I asked him. I then punched the barrier again. "Dante, let me take your place, you need to rest, and even if I die it dosen't matter, I have no family, you're the only family I got, and no one but me will ever hurt my family and get away with it, Dante!" I shouted at him. then pulled out oni and began to cut at the barrier. "I'll have to beat you first it seems." I said still trying to slice a hole in the barrier to get through.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:22 pm

I continue walk9ing away towards the battleground when I see 15 pillars of light shine down from the sky. Then I turn my head and pop my neck, and smile at Vergil and say to him, "Looks like they sent more to kill us, but little do they know that they are only getting one of the Sons of Sparda." Then after saying that to Vergil I use Demon Sprint to get to the battlefield. There I see 15 white robed figures. then I look at the member in the middle of the the 15 and say, "Who are you and why are you trying to kill me and my brother." Just then they all laugh, but when the man in the middle raises his hand they are all silent. "Well then if you think we wer trying to kill you and your brother right away we would have done it." Then he jumps back up on the hill top and tels the man that I had been fighting to get up and go with him and the group. At that moment the pillars of blinding light shine down and blind me and when I get my vision back they are gone. Then I fall unconsicuous and the barrier that was holding Kairi and Vergil back disipated
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 am

I began to run at my full speed towards the battle ground as soon as the barrier fell. 'did Dante die? if he did I'll kill that basterd!' I thought as I dashed through the trees. I saw my brother laying there and slowly walked up. his energy was still present telling me that he was still alive. I picked him up and began to walk back to Kairi. "Dante, you always had all the luck." I said while we walked on our way. "If you ever do that again I'll be forced to kick your ass." I said with a smile. I found Kairi still standing where the barrier was. "Ok, he's still alive, let's go to your house." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:14 am

I lay unconscious and in a slumber. I then begin to have my nightmare of losing my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eventfullness of the Island   The Eventfullness of the Island - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eventfullness of the Island
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3