Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Abandoned Treehouse Vote_lcapAbandoned Treehouse Voting_barAbandoned Treehouse Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Abandoned Treehouse Vote_lcapAbandoned Treehouse Voting_barAbandoned Treehouse Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Abandoned Treehouse

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue210/210Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue190/190Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Abandoned Treehouse Empty
    PostSubject: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm

I was wandering around Destiny Island when I stumble upon a treehouse hidden deep in the underbrush. It was located inside the trunk of an old willow tree. There was a bundle of leave from a palm tree used to keep the elements out of the tree trunk. I moved the bundle and climbed inside the hole at the base of the tree. There were many different half moon shaped platforms located going up the tree. There was also a rope connected to each so you could climb up. The inside of the tree was beautifully crafted, including holes for windows. There were rope rugs on the floor and what looked like a couple make shift chairs. I held my sketch book and pencil to my chest. and grabbed ahold of the first rope with my other hand. I stare at the rope. The my sketchbook and pencil. Then the rope. I decide climbing up and holding my stuff woun't work, so i hurl it up and it lands on the first platform. After that, I start to shimmy my way up the rope.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue50/50Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue30/30Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:22 pm

I was walking around in the top of the treehouse when I saw Namine climbing up the rope. out of reflex I put my blade to her neck. "Kairi?" I asked then put my blade away. I then noticed that her hair was blonde and her scent was a bit different. "not Kairi... who are you?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue210/210Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue190/190Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 pm

I flinche and loose my grip on the rope. I fall the distance i climbed, which wasn't very far up, and land with an "Errrmph!". I stare up at the strange face. The stranger looks somewhat familiar. "Ughhhm, I'm Namine. Who are you?" I say as I get up and sweep the dirt off my dress.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue50/50Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Abandoned Treehouse Left_bar_bleue30/30Abandoned Treehouse Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:45 pm

I lept off the floor and landed next to her. "My name is Vergil. and what brings you here?" I asked. I began to realize I was getting to friendly again. 'damn, I've been hanging out with Dante too much.' I thought.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

I stare at him for a minute or two, analyzing his face. When I finally reply, it comes out shaky. "N nothing really. Exploring, I guess. What about yourself?"
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm

"I come up here to think. Kairi, Saiya, and Dante never come up here so I have some peace." I said as I climbed up the rope with blinding speed. "you are free to look around, just leave when I tell you to." I said as I walked over to a window and looked out on the island.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:58 pm

"Hmm. Okay.... I guess." I start to remember my sketch book. I stare up at the platform. "Would you mind han-," I start, then think. "Uhh, nevermind." I stare at the rope, and start my climbe up it.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:02 am

I heard shattering glass then stood up fast and ran towards the end of the platform. "Namine! Run!" I shouted as I dropped down and stopped a scythe that was about to cleave her in half. I pushed the scythe up and pulled Oni out of it's sheath and sliced the Sin Sloth in half spreading blood across the wall.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 am

I stared up at the sight. Let go of the rope, and fell again. I got back up and stood there, then turned around and ran ou the door. Then it came to me. "MY SKETCHBOOK!" I screamed.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

I dodged a scythe that was intended to take my head off. "I'll get it for you. just run." I said as I hit a sin pride in the chin. and I was knocked back when a sin gluttony hit me with it's sarcophagus. "Get out of here," I said and looked down at my hand which began to glow purple. I then quickly climbed up the rope and grabbed the sketchbook and threw it out the window. 'when she's safely away I'll go Necro' I thought as I pulled out Force Edge and began to hack at any sins that came onto the platform.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 am

I obeyed, started running. I heard a thud, but kept going. Some hideout I found.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

'good, she's out of the way' I turned around and saw the amassed Sins. "you still think you could take me back?" I asked I then decided it'd be better if I transformed into Nelo Angelo and I began to chop up the sins once they were off of me I teleported away from the platform. I was focused with getting out of the house so I fell the rest of the distance down. using the fall I transformed back. I began to feel drowsy while I lay there, I realised the scythe sticking out of my side but I couldn't move my arms, the teleportation followed by the transformation caused me to be weakend, I lost consciencesness from bloodloss and loss of energy.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 am

I ran back to the treehouse, realizing I left my sketchbook, again. It's lying on the ground, outside the window of the first platform. I got to pick it up.. but notice that it's very quiet. Too quiet. "V vergil...? Hello...?" I whisper as i creep torwards the door. A smell fills the air. I peak through the door, and see an unconscience Vergil laying on the floor. I gasp. Shit. What do I do what do I do?! I run to his side and get down on my knees. I pull the scythe out of his side, but he's still bleeding. It comes to me. I tear some of the length of the bottom of my dress and put it against where he's bleeding. I apply some pressure. " Vergil!" i keep saying, hoping he'll gain conscienceness. Cmon, not today.. Cmon!
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

I woke up and looked around. I looked down at the bloody rag that was pressed against my wound. I sat up and pulled off the scrap of cloth. "you didn't need to ruin your dress. I'd heal." I said showing that the wound was healed. "it's a perk to not being human." I said with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Man, I'm stupid. Whoops. "Oh, well it's not ruined.I've got some fabric in the back of my sketchbook just incase I snag it on a branch." I say pulling out a sewing needle from underneath my shoulder strap. "Good thing I know how to sew. Heh."
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male
    Number of posts : 616
    Class : Assassin
    Experience : 14
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm

i stood there as namine helped Vergil he went over and sneaked up on namine"namine"i whispered
    Back to top Go down
    http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I leapt in the air. I hit him in the chest with my sketchbook. "ASSHOLE!" I yelled while laughing.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 pm

"ow!that hurt"I said laghing
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 pm

I smiled at the clown act happening in front of me. "well then, I should be off, wouldn't want the jailors to come back and put you in danger again, so long." I said as I got up and began to walk out the door.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:06 pm

"That'll teach you!" I laughed and wagged my finger at you.

I stared at Vergil. "Get back here! You're involvd in this."

ooc: Haa. XP
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:21 pm

I turned around. "Why must you involve me with your childish affairs?" I asked. I then looked over to Blaze "And you, I will come for my power sooner or later, and when I do you better be ready." I said with a serious look on my face. I then heard a scratching noise outside then the sound of heartless appearing. "oh great, now the heartless are here, what next the organization?" I said as I lifted Oni.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 pm

"Don't jinx me! I'm NOT going to get captured again." I smiled a little and then stared at the heartless. "Uhh, what do I do?" I asked nervously.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

"sit there him and i can take care of this"i said slicing a heartless up.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 pm

"Okayy, CHILD!" I smile and plant myself firmly on the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Blaze
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Clan of Darkness Soldier
    Blaze

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:36 pm

"good girl!"i said
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Treehouse   Abandoned Treehouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Treehouse
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next