Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Vote_lcapBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Voting_barBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Vote_lcapBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Voting_barBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..

Go down 
+2
Nero
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue210/210Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue190/190Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty
PostSubject: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

I walked through the door of the treehouse that I had magically appeared in so many long months ago. I looked around, reaching for the room connected to the second platform. "Wow, this place hasn't changed a bit.. Amazing," I said, smiling widely in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue270/270Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue250/250Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm

im walking through the jungle looking for anything to do, when i look up to see an old tree house in the tree's. "what the hell? " i said when i notice somthing inside. i then climb the tree till i get to the door. i go into the tree house not expecting anything but i then see namine standing there. "hello namine " i said a little suprised
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue50/50Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue30/30Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I jumped from my Sin Rift and walked over to the crate and put the book back where I had found it.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue210/210Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue190/190Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 pm

"Damn it so much for peace and quiet," I say emerging from a dark corner. "What are you all doing here anyway. I swear if I'm not getting attacked by creatures then I have to deal with Nero and Namine's loud mouths. Just kidding Namine." I look at Nero and smirk then go back to sitting in my chair.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue270/270Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue250/250Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:19 pm

"glad to see you to dante" i said as i sat down on a crate."i thought this place was abandoned " i said to vergil and dante
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm

"Noo. This is actually where these two come to relax and get away from everything and everyone.. Ohh! And thanks, Dante," I said, smiling toward him.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

"ah okay" i said looking at namine
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue50/50Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Left_bar_bleue30/30Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm

I walked over to the doorway and looked out. "This a peaceful place. I actually like it here." I said looking outside. I turned away from the door and grabbed the book again. I sat down on a crate by the doorway and leaned Yamato against the wall before I began to read again.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:18 pm

i pulled out red queen and started sharping it with my right hand "i alway's wondered where you guy's disapeare to when your done killing things, i always thought you go and kill somthing else, what a foolish idea" i said laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm

I looked up from my book at Nero. "That can be arranged." I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 pm

i stoped sharping my sword and looked up at vergil. then i see dante smiling, and realize that he would do it "never mind" i said as i started sharping red queen again
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 am

I returned to reading my book. If Nero continues to make stupid comments I'll be sure to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 am

"Good boy!" I say to Nero in a hysterical voice. Then I look around at what everyone else is doing. Then I draw Death Reaper and do as Nero is doing with the Red Queen, and start sharpening it. Then I get up go over to a cabinet and open it and get Rebellion out of it, but when I do it is different. It isn't a Broadsword anymore it is a Katana. Then I walk over to Vergil and say, "here, seeing as this was one of Father's swords I will only give it to someone in the family. So I am giving it to you." I extend it to Vergil and wait to see what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:44 am

I looked at Rebellion. "What happened to it?" I asked him before grabbing it. "Thank you Dante, but won't you need it?" I asked trying to give it back to him. "Besides, you need a lighter weapon then those big blades you've been carrying around." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:08 am

" I found the smith that created the blade for Father and had him make a few modifications to it. I don't need any other weapon. So you keep it, or for Saiya's birthday you can give it to her." I say to him as I turn and walk back to my chair as he tries to hand Rebellion back to me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 am

I looked down at Rebellion. "Very well. I'll make some modifications of my own before I give it to Saiya." I said plainly before setting it next to Yamato.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 pm

I go back to sharpening Death Reaper and then all of the sudden get the urge to go into the caves. I get up walk to the enterance then look at Namine and ask, "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" Then I go out and stand by the railing to see if she wanted to come and walk with me.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

"Huh?" I say, coming out of the day dream I was in just as Dante was asking me a question. "Suree.." I say, following him to the railing.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm

I closed my book before I leaned back and fell asleep. I need the rest.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm

"i wonder where they are going?" i ssaid to myself
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 am

I start to walk to the caves with Namine in slient for the first few hundred yards. Then finally I look at her and say, "I know you can take care of yourself, but there has been some activity within the last month with the Heartless. It is coming to my attention That Kingdom Hearts might be getting reawakened. So really I just have a question to ask you....." I pause for a minute to try and think of how to word the question. Then still thinking I continue walking.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

I listen actively to what Dante has to say and continue walkign along side him. "Go ahead, Dante. Ask away." My eyes wander along the shoreline of the beach and out onto the water. The sunlight shines off of the surface. Before my mind ventures of completely, I tune back into Dante and the silence that has taken over.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

"I am going to ask you if you will allow me to become your Chevaillier? Do to the frequent appearances of the Organization as well as Rogue that is why I ask." I look at you and wait to see what Namine's response will be.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 pm

I grab a strand of hair and begin to run it repeatidly in between my thumb and index finger. I think over what Dante had said for a while. "Although I can take care of myself, like you had said before, it is always nice to know that someone is looking after me. I accept your request..." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I smile back as I here a noise ahead. I look at you and say, "Stay behind me and stay close." I draw Death Reaper and start to slowly walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next