Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Voting_barBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Voting_barBack To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..

Go down 
+2
Nero
Namine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"Huh? Ohh," I say as Dante starts to move. I do exactly as he say, following slowly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm

I stepped out of the brush and see my dad and a blonde girl that looked kind of like Kairi. "Daddy!" I say excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:45 pm

I look over and see Saiya. "Hi sweetheart. How was school? Where is your weapon? I told you never to leave the house without it." The banging near the caves gets louder and louder and I look at Saiya and say, "Go get your weapon and come back here if you don't have it. I may need your help." I then run up the hill to the caves and don't see anything I slowly walk closer to the cave entrance and then from the sky comes a white tower of light, and out of it comes a white robed figure, then I yell out, "ROGUE!" I tighten my grip on Death Reaper and get ready for a fight. The being in the robe starts to walk towards us, and says, "My Name is Rouge. I am the leader of Rogue. I am here for that Blonde girl, now give her to me." I take the blade of Death Reaper and put the point at Rouge's throat and say, "Over my Dead BODY." Then I get ready for the fight.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:29 pm

I woke up by Dante's climatic change in his energy. I grabbed Yamato and Rebellion, activated Devil's Dash, and dashed toward my brother. "Dante, what's going on?" I asked him. I pointed Yamato at the Rogue member. "Who are you?" I asked angrily. "I really don't like to repeat myself." He said.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

i finaly catch up to vergil only to see a white robed figure standing infront of dante and namine. "what is a rouge doing here?" i asked. then i saw dante step infront of namine."ah crap " i said as i pulled out red queen. "namine, stay behind us " i said as i steped next to dante with red queen raised, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 pm

"Dante, Nero, Vergil. What's going on?" I say, trying to peer around Dante at the Rouge member. "Why does he want me?" I asked, fear hinted in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 am

I chuckled. "You guys get back, I'll take care of this one." I said as I dashed at Rogue, who quickly put his hand on my chest and sent me flying into the wall. My back tingled from the impact but I got back up. I tried to strike him with Yamato from above but he stopped my blade by grabbing it. I attempted to strike him in the chest with Rebellion but he caught it with his other hand. "Damnit..." I said as I was sent spiraling to the floor. I awakened Yamato and tried to strike him once more but all I did was rip his cloak before he sent me flying out of the cave and onto the hot sand. I began to feel angry and dashed into the cave once again and began to strike at him with the twin katanas at full speed, but even that wasn't enough to hit him, he kept blocking my strikes, matching my speed perfectly even with my Devil's Dash. He punched me in the stomach and threw me out of the cave again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 am

I look at him as though he may be familiar and ask him, "Do I know you from somewhere?" He then looks at me and chuckles slightly and removes his hood and then says, "You should, afterall I was the one who turned you in when you decided to let that girl go." Now enraged I tranform quickly into Neo-Angelus. then I begin to use Demon Sprint and go around him in circles launching multiple CsS attacks at him. I stopped and waited for the dust to settle, and when he did he didn't have a single scratch or drop of blood on him. He then starts to chuckle, and I go to attack him, but he disappears. He reappears on th ridge above us but this time I see something different; he is holding Saiya over the edge by her throat. He looks down at me and says, "Now it's time for me to finish the job I started all that time ago." Helplessly enraged I look as he holds my daughter over the edge. "Saiya hold on I will save you I promise." He looks at me and says, "You're pathetic, what happened to that massochist that killed those thousands of helpless beings?" I stand tall and firm not feeling helpless now and say to him, "That was me a long time ago. I used to be like that. Now I protect those who are incapable of protecting themselves. You will now learn what I should have done to you all those years ago." I use Demon Sprint and appear behind him. By the time he thought he could release Saiya I had already saved her and set her with the others. With my Twilight Burst Gauntlets on my hands I punch him in the gut and say, "this is for my son," then I punch him in the face and say, "This is for my wife." just then I rise into the air as the sun is beginning to set and out of a burst of light I appear in orange form. "This would be my Ancient form." I say with Death Reaper and a new blade in my hand. "Oh and I would like to introduce my newest companion, Helios." At that instant my blades begin to glow and I prepare to charge him, and as I do he leaps into the air and creates his Shuriken and Katana and throws the Shuriken at me but I deflect it with Helios. Then in a quick instant I am in the air with him and our blades clash over and over again, until finally my blade catches him and I repeatedly slrike him and I prepare to finish with a, "Twilight Strike!" Then just as it was about to connect a tower of light comes from the sky and he is gone.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

"where did he go? " i said as i put red queen on my back, then out of nowhere a beam of light shoots down and Rouge steps out with his general standing next to him."ah crap " i said as i drew red queen.then before i can attack he hits me with his fist, sending me flying. i hit the ground and get back up only to see him grabing namine by the by the arm. "LET GO OF HER! " i said as my devil trigger came out. i then run at impossible speeds to namine."I SAID LET GO!" i said as i back handed him."RUN NAMINE!"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:27 pm

Cepeda then appears punching the "Rouge Person Whatever" in the face as he does this he then grabs it by the face as it then knees him in the stomach. "Well thats not how i wanted to make my giant comeback" Cepeda is then uppercutted as he then stabs it in the gut with the keyblade as he then backes up "Ok now someone kill this whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm

i turn to see cepeda fighting Rouge.i tutn back to fighting the general "LEAVE HER ALONE" i said as i slashed him with both swords, sending him flying.i then turn to namine."GET OUT OF HERE " i said. then a light sword comes out my chest. the sword comes out and i fall to the ground. the general starts walking torweds namine but grab hold of his leg."why dont you finish what you started " i said as he picked my by the throut, with a smile he stabed me again."run " i said,not letting go of the general
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:29 pm

I grab the general by his neck and wrap my arm around his throat and move down in a quick motion causing a breaking sound to go through his neck and back. I then look back at Rouge and say, " You know what, I am getting sick and tired of your shit. It's time to end this. Nero, Cepeda get Namine and yourselves as far away from here as possible. Him and I have unfinished business." At that instant I begin to glow white and 5 orbs begin to circle my body and enfuse themselves into me. "Celestial Form!" I land gently on the ground and look at everyone. I then open a portal and say to the three of them, "Get Namine the hell out of here before I kill you two myself." I focus my attention on Rouge and start to do as I did last time. Then he looks at me and says, "Damn you that hurt. That ACTUALLY HURT! Youl will pay for that." I look at him as he charges his energy. Then all off the sudden out of that energy he creates a bow, and I look at him and say, "Oh shit!" Just then arrows began to rain down, but these arrows where different. They where made up of energy. They begin to pierce me through multiple parts of my body, and I fall to my knees. I look up and I hear a familiar voices saying , "You can do it. We believe in you." One of them sounded like Zack Fairweather (Dante's bestfriend and the other Kairi) I start to rise, and catch his foot just as he was about to kick me in the ribs and say, "That's enough. You are done." I take him by his leg and throw him across the area. I start to absorb the energy from the sun and I begin to glow..........................................................................

Last edited by Dante on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Cepeda then stays there "If you think im just gonna leave you here by yourself you gotta another thing coming kill me if you want but im not leaving here." Cepeda then looks at Nero and Namine "You two however need to leave we have this taking care of." Cepeda then looks at the rouge as he then thrust his arms out as he then starts to transform himself.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm

"comon namine " i said as i grabed her with my right arm while my other was covering the hole in my chest. we start running,then three more rouge appear out of nowhere swords raised, ready to strike. i then sommon gravios."get her out of here " i said to gravios,who picks namine up with his mouth and sets her on his back. he then takes of running away from dante and the fight."good boy " i said as i catch one sword with my right hand,block one with red queen, and get stabed with the the third's sword.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm

i draw Ebony and put it to Cepeda's head and pull the trigger sending the bullet past his head. I open a portal, hit Cepeda in the back of the head and throw him into a portal. I look back at Rouge and say to him, " This is the end of either one of us or both of us." I begin to charge energy into my body. I begin to glow in a bright light and in an instant and say, "Celestial Judgement!" After the release of that energy a bright white light shines in a spherical shape creating a crater
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 pm

i look at the ball of light knowing this is the end."good bye namine " i said as i am envoloped in light, taking the three rouge with me
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: you are safe. you are in a portal. Cepeda is in a different portal though. I had opened a portal for you and Namine already
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC: so im not dead.when did you open a portal?
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am

OCC:AWWW I WANTED TO FIGHT

Cepeda then looks at them, no i don't want to be a coward.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 am

OOC:hey im kinda glad im not dead.dante killed everybody anyway
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 am

I finally was able to go back into the cave. My injuries have all healed. I saw the celestial judment. 'I hope Dante did that.' I thought as I slid Yamato and Rebellion back into their sheaths.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm

OOC:
Why is it that everything interesting happens when I'm not online?
What the hell is up with that? xD
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am

Inside the crater there I lay motionless in my human form, bleeding and everything I was wearing torn almost to shreds. I begin to twitch, and slowly work my way to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..   Back To The Abandoned Treehouse.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To The Abandoned Treehouse..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2