Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Memories of Way Back When Vote_lcapMemories of Way Back When Voting_barMemories of Way Back When Vote_rcap 
Nero
Memories of Way Back When Vote_lcapMemories of Way Back When Voting_barMemories of Way Back When Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Memories of Way Back When

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axis
New player
Axis

Female
Number of posts : 80
Class : Ex Clan of Darkness
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Memories of Way Back When Left_bar_bleue50/50Memories of Way Back When Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Memories of Way Back When Left_bar_bleue30/30Memories of Way Back When Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Memories of Way Back When Empty
PostSubject: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 pm

Axis sat out on the top of the clock tower enjoying her favorite treat seasalt icecream. Her hair fluttered in the wind, she took a deep breath in. "Can never get enough of this place....but its not the same without you guys......Axel....Roxas....Xion" She let her head sink then her icecream
Back to top Go down
http://eternalchaos.forumotion.com/portal

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 pm

I saw Axis sitting on the clock tower. I creep up behind her and give her a little push. "Hey kiddo. save any for me?" I said joking around
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Memories of Way Back When Left_bar_bleue50/50Memories of Way Back When Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Memories of Way Back When Left_bar_bleue30/30Memories of Way Back When Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 pm

"Maybe...." She replied jokingly. Darkness covered her hand then disappeared as an Ice Cream appeared in it. She passed it to him, not looking back. Her sightless gazed was focused on the sunset. She tightened her blindfold then took a bite of her melting icecream. "Its not the same without them...." She sighed shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm

"Well, if it makes you feel any better... they could come back. I mean, I faded and I'm back, so why can't they?" I chuckled as I put the ice cream in my mouth. "Ahh, I love this place. such a good veiw. one of the places that make me feel like I'm not a nobody, or at least one with a heart." I chuckled as I fealt the air hit me.
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

"Roxas....cant return...and Xion....she can't either...." She shook her head saying this as the memories flowed back still. "Now that they are with their true selves......something we'll never be able to do....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

"oh... right" I said as I looked down at the Ice cream. "I forgot that Roxas found Sora..." I said calmly. "but well continue our search... someday we'll be as lucky" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Axis
New player
Axis

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"I have the memories of old times....but I can't go back to the way things were....It...It pisses me off! She slammed her fist down on the surface of the clock tower. "I want to be able to go back.....even if it was just for alittle while...It be worth anything just to go back for abit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Way Back When   Memories of Way Back When Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of Way Back When
Page 1 of 1