Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Horrible memories. Vote_lcapHorrible memories. Voting_barHorrible memories. Vote_rcap 
Nero
Horrible memories. Vote_lcapHorrible memories. Voting_barHorrible memories. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Horrible memories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue50/50Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue30/30Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

I stood in silence as I stood at my old "home." I could still feel the burning rocks, and the torture chamber which I would go to every hour after my brother defeated me as Nelo Angelo. I slipped into a flashback...

I could feel my blood boiling. The heat of this place alone made me sweat, let alone the heat of the floor made my feet blister. A demon guard came up and tapped the bars. "come with me, Prisoner." He said as he grabbed my arm without any sign of gentleness. My voice was dry, and I couldn't move. It was a prolonged affect to the exposure to this place, they dragged me to the torture room.

I was thrown from my flashback when I noticed the bars of the cell dropped to the ground and my blade had been drawn. I realized that it was me who cut the bars in anger. I sheathed my blade and grunted.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue130/130Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue110/110Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 pm

"Vergil, SNAP THE F*** OUTTA IT!!" Shadow yells as he places his hand on Vergils shoulder.. "What is this place Vergil?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue50/50Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue30/30Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:04 pm

I glared at Shadow. "It was my home for what felt like centuries." I replied as I sheathed my blade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue130/130Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue110/110Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:54 pm

"Its a wreck.. Who did this ?" Shadow says intimidated by the glare...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:57 pm

I smirked. "I did, When I became Necro Angelo and escaped." I explained as I walked through a doorway that had a door that was knocked from it's hinges.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:27 pm

"This is where you were tortured isnt it..?" Shadow says amazed by the damage done and the dark eerie feel the place gave off
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

I chuckled. "Tortured, Beaten, punished." I said as I ran my hand over a wall with a large claw mark in it. "Demons don't treat prisoners the same as humans do." I said casually.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:50 pm

"Yeah.. I know.. I was a servant of Mundus.. Sickest bastard i'v ever known" Shadow says with a dark tone. "He did some messed up things Vergil.. Messed. The. Hell. Up.. Thats why i betrayed him, I only made him stronger... But he made me far stronger.. But with his armies, it makes killing him an uneasy, and unsettling task.. I came her to ask- Will you help me build an army to destroy him.. With the help of your Demons, and a whole other army, we could destroy him... Wraith and I have been discussing this for a while in our free time.." Shadow says, with a very serious, kind, fearful tone..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:22 pm

I began to laugh. "You know I served Mundus too, I didn't have the option to rebel like you did." I said as I looked around the now abandoned prison. "I'll assist you when the time comes. I will wage war on Mundus soon." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:37 pm

"I thank you Vergil.. Tell me more of when you worked for him if you will. " Shadow says gratefully, along with a smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm

I shook my head. "He brainwashed me. Took all my memories of when I was human and forced me to do his bidding. I was his own personal hitman. He may have controlled my mind, but my honor was still in tact. I killed countless men, but never touched women and children." I explained with a chuckle. "I even fought my own brother. When I made him drop his sword I too lost my weapon and took him on in hand to hand combat. It was because of my brother I wound up here, but if it weren't for him I wouldn't have been free." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:39 am

"lucky for you.. You had outside help.. HAHA good to know your on our side now.. I'd like to stay living flesh personally" Shadow says patting Vergil on the shoulder.. "Now we're not so different after all, are we?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 am

I shook my head. "My brother didn't help me. He just slayed someone he thought was an enemy. He already resigned the fact that I was dead. It took me years to shake of Mundus's control. When I did I was greeted with horrible memories of what I had done while in his service." I said calmly as I began to pace. "As for being on 'your side' that remains to be seen. it just so happens that our goals are the same it doesn't mean that our methods are." I said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 am

"True.. Indeed true Vergil. But, your more like a brother to me than my own conscientiousness.. Everyone has differences, just they are all different. " Shadow says, grimly..
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 pm

I smirk. "You should listen to your conscience more, it may keep you alive." I said glumly. "Tell you what, if you can land one hit on me, I'll see what I can do to make you stronger, and possibly return you to being Cecil." I said as I folded my arms.

OOC: Don't forget to use the Hit Coin. XD of course you can't use the quick reply to do it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 pm

"Cecil.. I remeber him.. Or me.." Shadow says quickly drawing Eternal Night and lunging at Vergil atempting to hit him
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue210/210Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Horrible memories. Left_bar_bleue190/190Horrible memories. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:11 pm

The member 'Shadow' has done the following action : Dice rolls

'Hit Chance' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty

OOC... WTF
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:04 pm

I stagger back a bit from Shadow's attack and smirk. "Well, that took me by surprise." I said calmly as I opened a sin rift. "I suppose a promise is a promise. Let's get to work. in you go." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horrible memories. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible memories.   Horrible memories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible memories.
Page 1 of 1