Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Painful memories Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Painful memories Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Painful memories Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Painful memories Vote_lcapPainful memories Voting_barPainful memories Vote_rcap 
Nero
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Painful memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Painful memories Left_bar_bleue50/50Painful memories Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Painful memories Left_bar_bleue30/30Painful memories Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:02 pm

I walked down a hallway in the temple. I had found the place that I met Nero's Mother, and I froze. I stood there as I ran through the moment in my mind. I could hear her sweet voice in my head, and I was suddenly struck by grief. I should have been there for Nero and his mother, especially when the humans turned on her, and tried to kill Nero.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm

I was kneeling before a statue of my father when I heard a few foot steps. Before I could focus on listening to where the foot steps were they stopped. I got up and started to look around for the sourse.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 pm

I dropped to my knees and felt the sorrow in my heart. I then realized why I raised Temen-Ni-Gru and attempted to gain power. They killed my wife, and tried to kill my son, These foolish humans all deserve to die. I stood up and felt my anger rise up through me. "I'm going to destroy all these humans." I said as my face became stoic again. I walked down the hall and found Ghost. "What are you doing here?" I asked plainly.
Back to top Go down

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 am

"Paying tribute to the last standing statue of my father. The one at the cemitary got smashed." I say sulkingly as I look to Vergil. "And you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I Chuckled. "Came here in remembrance of my wife." I said plainly before walking away. I wondered around the temple and found myself in a room. I saw a picture on the desk that brought a tear to my eye. it was me, holding a baby Nero when I was seventeen, and My wife's smiling face next to me.
Back to top Go down

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 pm

I walk around and find a nicely framed picture of my father holding me with my mother standing next to him. In the background was uncle Mundus with an evil smile on his face. I looked closer and barely noticed the arm of Nelo Angelo hidden behind uncle Mundus. The sight of that boiled my blood. I threw the picture threw a few walls and saw Vergil staring at a picture too from the wholes I made. I busted through the walls and picked up the broken frame and took the picture from it. I handed it to Vergil and turned away. "Mundus is mine. Be lucky I'm going to spare the Nelo Angelo you have fused to you." I say in a strange demonic voice that I have never talked in before. I turned around and looked Vergil in the eyes. My eyes were now dark red with a white hazy aura around them. My skin was pale and my veins were visible in a dark blue tint. My hair started standing up and slowly started fading to dark blue with dark red streaks in it. Red symbols started to burn into my skin, different from the ones Vergil and Nero have. "When I go to take down Mundus, stay out of my way and keep everyone back." I said in the same strange demonic voice as everything about me changed back to normal and I fell to the ground unconcsious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painful memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful memories   Painful memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful memories
Page 1 of 1