Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
another day at the acadamy Vote_lcapanother day at the acadamy Voting_baranother day at the acadamy Vote_rcap 
Nero
another day at the acadamy Vote_lcapanother day at the acadamy Voting_baranother day at the acadamy Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

another day at the acadamy

Go down 
+3
Cepeda
Namine
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue50/50another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue30/30another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

another day at the acadamy Empty
PostSubject: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 pm

I wrote my name on the chalk board then turned to the class. "welcome to demonology 101, if you don't follow my rules you will get detention. pay attention in this class and it may save your life." I said then my attention turned to a kid in the back with his hand raised. "question?" I asked. "will we actually see any demons in the class?" he asked. I smiled. "yes, and you will be studying Devil Arms, and other things." I said as I sat down at my desk, "anymore questions?" I asked. the class stayed silent. "now then let's start with roll." I said as I picked up a list of names and began to call out names.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

OOC: I WANT TO TYPE IN FIRST PERSON!!!!!!!

IC: I walked into Vergil's class room with a smile, "Sorry I'm late, I had to turn some Heartless into Duck soup!" I said with enthusiasm. I ran over to my seat and sat down and was drawing Vergil as a duck in my notebook.

Last edited by Rikku on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue50/50another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue30/30another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I shook my head. "Rikku, why are you late on the first day?" I said with a sigh. "You're setting a bad example as my T.A." I said then turned to the chalkboard. "Now, first lesson, Imps, the tricksters of the demon realm." I said and began with the lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I raised my hand. "I thought it was 'Imphs' not 'Imps.' Your not making any sense." I said without waiting to be called on.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm

I clenched my teeth. "It's 'Imps' now stop interupting or I'm going to make you scrub my room with a toothbrush for detention." I said angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

"What kind of Toothbrush? the kind we use to scrub Machina with or the kind you use to brush your teeth?" I asked him and the class laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 pm

I clenched my teeth even harder. "You've got detention young lady," I shouted at her. "and you're going to see Dante in his office." I said as I sat at my desk and scribbled a note to him. "go see him now." I said handing it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

I took the note and headed out of the room. while I was in the hallway I read the note and crumpled it up and threw it into a nearby trash can then walked over to my locker and pulled out my wrench. "Huf E lyh fung uh so sylrehac." I said with a smile and put my googles on and opened a door in the back of my locker that leads to the machine shop.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm

I sighed. "She probably just went to the Machine room." I said under my breath then continued with my lesson.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue210/210another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue190/190another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

I'm standing in the doorway, leaning against the left hand side. "Who knew school could be soo... Intertaining"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 pm

I heard Namine in the hallway. "Excuse me class." I said as I walked out into the hallway. "Hello Namine, did you finally enroll?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue210/210another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy Left_bar_bleue190/190another day at the acadamy Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yes, and I'm ready to learn." I say, smiling. "Sorry I came late, but I just enrolled and didn't know when classes start." My smile dissapears, my eyes then following the girl walking down the hall. "Who is she? And why does she smell of.." I tilt my head in the air, breathing in deeply. "Duck..?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Cepeda walks into the Class as he has a Not ein his hand saying that he is new to the School.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

I smiled at Namine's comment. "That's Rikku, she has an infatuation with duck soup." I said. I looked to Capeda. "Welcome to Demonology 101 please pick a seat." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am

I ran up the hall and smiled," I don't have an infatuation with duck soup!" I turned toward Namine." It's an obsetion! Want some?" I asked holding out a bowl," It's homemade Brother helped me!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 pm

I looked at Rikku. "Didn't I tell you to report to the Headmaster?" I said coldly
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Cepeda finds a Seat as he looks around finding some Familar faces.He thinks No Introduction....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm

I looked back at Vergil," No you said I should go see Dante not that I had to!" I laughed,"Cdibet Vergil E ryda oui frah ed lusac du clruum!"

Last edited by Rikku on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am

Cepeda coughs out "YOU NEED TO INTRODUCE ME"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:40 pm

I ran my hand through my hair. "there is far to many voices targeted at me at once. if you all don't shut up and allow me to do my job, I'm going to cut out your voiceboxs." I said calmly. I then turned to the class and pointed to Capeda. "This is Capeda, a new student, if any of you feel the need to 'pick on the new kid' you will get detention without question." I said then turned to Rikku. "And I said you do need to go to the head master Rikku." I said taking a deep breath. "Go take a seat." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:59 pm

I ran in to the class with my bookes"A'm I late!?"i asked catching my breath
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:16 pm

"Yes, go take a seat Blaze," I said rubbing my eyes. 'I'm never going to get through this class.' I thought
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm

i sat in the seat by Cepeda and said"Hey"i said with a smile
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm

I ran to my desk in the back and sat down." Mr. Vergil Blaze and Cepeda are talking!" I yelled spitting paper at a girl in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 pm

I threw chalk at Rikku and Blaze. "Will you all shut up while I'm trying to teach." I shouted. I then turned back to the diagram of an imp that I pulled down for a teaching aid. "These little nuisances are known for playing pranks, and causing trouble... just like someone else I know." and looked over at Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another day at the acadamy
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: