Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Vote_lcapanother day at the acadamy - Page 8 Voting_baranother day at the acadamy - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Nero
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Vote_lcapanother day at the acadamy - Page 8 Voting_baranother day at the acadamy - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

another day at the acadamy

Go down 
+3
Cepeda
Namine
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm

"Oh yeah that girl Rikku where is she?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue210/210another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue190/190another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

"She left awhile ago, Cepeda." I say quietly, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:11 pm

"Must have not noticed"
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:53 pm

I finally notice something Blaze had said earlier. "We have an essay on Devil Arms?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

I sigh, "Yes, I said it was due tomorrow. you pay attention less then Dante does." I said
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm

"Possably." I smile, then get out a notebook. I flip it to a blank peice of paper and devide it into three sections; Know, Look up, and What I learned. I then look up at Vergil. "Uhh.. Care to fill me in?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 pm

I let out a sigh. "I've already gave you a book on devil arms Namine, and you have access to one because you live at my mansion, how can you not figure them out?" I asked her. "There's also one more thing that certain Devil Arms can do." I said as I looked over at Dante and handed him my half of Mother's Amulet and Force Edge. "Dante, go ahead and show her, I'm going to get coffee." I said as I walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:13 pm

"Actually, he can show me later. Right now, I think I'm going to go look at some of the books." I smiled, grabbing my items and leaving the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Cepeda hasnt even started on his report and thinks he should start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I looked over Namine's shoulder. "What's the assignment? I was a little late." I whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 pm

"Alittle?" I smile. "It's an essay on Devil Arms. Due tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:30 pm

"Crap," I said as I started to read Namine's paper and jotting down this and that. "What's that word?" I asked pointing at a weird word she scribbled.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 pm

"Uhh.. That word is attack. I think.." I said, squinting at my bad handwritting. I then sighed. "I'm better at drawing.. Written assignments aren't my strong points."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 pm

I came back into the room drinking from a blue coffee cup. "Ah, Axel, so good of you to join us." I said as I sat at my desk.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Meanwhile, I had put my notebook away and had opened up my sketchbook. I began to draw with a blank expression on my face. At first, what I was drawing couldn't be identified, it just appeared to be a couple wavy lines, but I kept perfecting it until the lines took shape, connecting with eachother instead of just running parallel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

I looked up and smiled at Vergil. "Hey Mr.V... sorry I was late, had to do a few things." I said to him before flipping through a book.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

When I had finished drawing, it appeared to be a drawing of Vergil. It was more alike him then the one I had drawn when I firt met him, but wa still flawed in some ways. "Here." I said, tearing it out and handing it to him smiling. "Remind you of someone?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 pm

I sit back and start to eat a bananna"Hey Axel, you should get that assignment finished"i smiled
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 pm

"Tch, do you wanna go demon boy?" I asked as I made my flurry wheels appear in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Irest my head in my hands and sigh loudly. "Boys.." I then look over at Axel. "No weapons on the school grounds." I smile slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 pm

"Hmph, you got lucky." I said as I made the flurry wheels disappear in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 pm

"But if you weren't in school and you had the chance to hurt him, would you though?" I asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm

i smile slightly and make a little chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:40 pm

I turn toward Blaze slowly and stare at him with a blank look on my face. "I just saved you. You should be alittle more careful about what you say to people. Or do. Like laughing right now might not be the smartest decision."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 am

I looked at Namine and smiled before snapping my fingers and catching Blaze's hair on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another day at the acadamy   another day at the acadamy - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another day at the acadamy
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: