Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnslaved... again - Page 2 Voting_barEnslaved... again - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnslaved... again - Page 2 Voting_barEnslaved... again - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Enslaved... again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

"Thank you, Namine." I said taking a deep breath. "that was a tough one." I said. "Thank you, Dante for making me come to my senses." I said looking up at my brother.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"By the way," I said down, a serious look on my face, "Hurt me again, and I'll hurt you back." I said, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I began to laugh. "I doubt you could, but you're welcome to try." I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Enslaved... again - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Fine then. I'll TRY and hurt you."

OOC: I'm going to make an educated guess and say you're dog boy?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

"and I'll try and let you." I said before getting up and began to walk away. "I'll see you guys later." I said with a relaxed tone. but I was anything but. 'Mundus, I'm going to find you in that hole you went into and destroy you.' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 pm

I rubbed my temples. "Thinks too loud.." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Just as Namine goes to reach for my half of the amulet I jump to the side and out of a rock pillar spikes pierce through my chest, arms, legs, and blood just shoots from my mouth. " Cugh....... " I revert back to my normal self and then Temen Ni Gru arises and atop of it stands Sparda and Mundus in Arkhams body. Then Sparda jumps off of the tower and goes to do a dragon strike kick and slams the spikes through me. Then just so no one could help me Mundus puts up a barrier between everyone and me. " Well son how does it feel to get killed by your father?" Then he just keeps slamming me further and further into the spikes. "Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." I scream as the holes in my body grow and spread. "Sparda come back here, your son wanted to face me so he shall get that chance.." Then the spikes retract and a fall straight into the pool of my blood. I slowly get up and in that short instant Mundus kicks me into a pile of rubble and I lay there.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:26 pm

I came rushing back. "Dante" I shouted panicked. I saw Mundus in Arkham's body. and I let out a roar of Anger. two beings that I hate in one. I charged at the barrier and began to slice at it like crazy. "Dante, you will not take all the fun." I shouted trying desperately to get through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 pm

The rubble begins to move around and I emerge out of the rubble slowly resting my weight on the hilt of Death Reaper and look at them and say, "You...... won't ......ge........" just then Mundus assaults me sending me in every direction possible.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 pm

i was walking around and all of a sudden i here Dante"hu!mundus."i said under my breath
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:23 pm

OOC: Hu?

Comment the beginning of my story on your site!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC:i did!!!

IC:i ran over to namine and grabbed lifting her up off the ground"whats happned here"i said with with anger in my voice about ready to go insane
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I hit the ground and cause a crater to form in the ground. " I get up and stand right in the middle of the crater. " I.... told.... you ........ already that you aren't going to hurt anyone any more MUNDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jump out of the crater with my body covered in my blood and my coat torn to shreds. I get up and MUndus dashes at me but I move to the side and strike him with Death Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I began to grit my teeth. My brother was getting hurt right in front of me and I was powerless to help him. "Mundus... If you take my brother from me as well... there is no place in existence that you can hide from me." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:32 pm

i drop namine and started to hurt like when i protected my parents from demons "i hurting again like I'm going to explode!!"i yelled
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC: Uhh... I'm not in this thingy anymore. I left.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC: Namine, you never mentioned that you left... Blaze just didn't know that you had left. remember to put "I walked off" or "I left" in your last in character post, so idiots like Blaze don't attack you.

IC: I Punched the barrier hard. "Mundus! I know you want to kill us both! Why don't you just attack us both at the same time." I shouted. Mundus turned to me and began to chuckle. "My dear Vergil, what do you think I'm doing?" He asked I felt a familiar demonic energy behind me. I saw Setsuna standing there with his blade drawn. "Hello Father." He said before lifting his katana to cut me.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:50 pm

OOC: I thought I did.. Wow, I feel stupid.

IC: I left.

OOC: Happy now?! xD
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 pm

OOC: Much better.

IC: I held up Yamato and blocked Setsuna's strike. "Setsuna, why do you serve a fool like Mundus anyway?" I asked him. "Stop trying to make me turn on him like you and Trish did." Setsuna said as he kicked me. "I am not a failure like you and that pathetic woman." He said walking toward me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 pm

"Mundus your rein of terror over this place has finally run out. Now it's my turn to show you what I've learned since the last time we fought." At that moment I jolted up into the sky and began to glow into a white light. "FORM POWER FUSION." At that moment four power orbs surrounded the light, then out of the light wings spread. Wings as white as those of an angel. " Now Mundus allow me to introduce you into Celestial Angelus." I say in an echoing voice. "I will protect those who cannot fight for themselves and are weak to oppose you." Then in a burst of light I dash at Mundus and on the other side I am standing and the next thing you know his blood just shoots for his body. "Gwahhhh....How can I be beaten by a half-breed. You shall pay for this Son of Sparda." At that moment Mundus flees. Then I rest my sword on my shoulder and the barrier between Vergil and myself dissipates.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 pm

i strugle to stay up"ugh"i felt as if i was draned of my energy and fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

I dashed up to my brother. "Are you alright?" I asked him, trying to not sound worried. "You took quite a beating. I think you need to rest, mother would kill me if you reached her before I did." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I SAT THERE FEELING DRANED OF ALL MY ENERGY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:23 pm

I continue to levitate above the ground as I am surrounded by a white glow, and when I land I revert back to my normal self and all my wounds were healed. Thenn I look at my brother and say, " I've never felt better in my entire life. Why did you see something you didn't like?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I got my energy back when Mundus left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enslaved... again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: