Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnslaved... again - Page 3 Voting_barEnslaved... again - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Vote_lcapEnslaved... again - Page 3 Voting_barEnslaved... again - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Enslaved... again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I smiled. "No Dante, I just found another thing to better you at." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:25 pm

i got up and walked out of the "chearful" time.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 pm

I dashed in front of Blaze. "And where do you think you're going?" I asked. "In order to obtain the power that my brother now has, I must reclaim the power that you have stolen from me." I said with an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

I re entered the scene at this moment and saw what was happening. I ran in between the two, standing in front of Blaze with my arms stretched as far apart as I could manage. "Vergil, NO!" I growled with a serious look on my face. "I don't know how you "reclaim your power" but if it envolves hurting him, just drop it. Please!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

"what do you mean?!"i yelled at him grabing my sword my eyes sarting to roll back in to my head
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Enslaved... again - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Enslaved... again - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 pm

"Put your sword away, you idiot. Do you really think you'd win if you two fought?" I turn my head and stare at him over my shoulder, eyes lighting up and burning with flames. "Look, I'm trying to protect you from getting hurt. Yet you want to go and be stupid by fighting and putting yourself in danger..? Calm down, child. You're pathetic." I mumble under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

I look at the way Vergil looks at Blaze and I step in front of him and place my hand on Blaze's chest to stop his choice. " I can't let you do that Blaze, nor can I let you hurt him brother not unless you plan on killing me." At that moment I transform into my celestial form. "So what is it going to be brother you leave the boy alone or you answer to my blade." I draw my sword and wait for my brother's answer.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 pm

"Hmph, have it your way then." I said before dissappearing.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:16 pm

After Vergil had left, I put my arms to my sides I then reach out in front of me and touch the air, opening a portal. I step through and turn to face Dante and Blaze. I smile slightly. "Have a wonderful day, sirs."
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:02 pm

I started to jump to a roof top when i got this pain in my head"he's...back"i said under my breth as Mundus appeared stronger than before"This time your DEAD!!"i yelled pulling out Blood Bro. going completely insane
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:14 pm

As I see Mundus reappear I fly in front of Blaze and knock him straight to the ground and seal and hover right in front of Mundus. "So you still think you can beat me Mundus. I told you as long as there are innocent lives to protect you will never get rid of me." Mundus begins to laugh. "You foolish Half-Breed I will kill you for mocking me." At that moment he darts toward me but I glide to the side and slash him in the back. He lets out a roar. " I told you that you cannot beat me." At that instant I fly in every direction striking Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth
New player
Elizabeth

Female
Number of posts : 28
Class : ninja
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm

"i'm not going to give UP!!"i yelled transforming into Blare and started to run at full speed at Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Kaili wrote:
"i'm not going to give UP!!"i yelled transforming into Blare and started to run at full speed at Mundus.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:13 pm

I see her running at Mundus so I dive down and knock her back then quickly assault Mundus again. "Don't do that again or I'll kill the both of you. Do you understand me?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved... again   Enslaved... again - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enslaved... again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: