Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Vote_lcapFIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Voting_barFIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Vote_rcap 
Nero
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Vote_lcapFIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Voting_barFIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue210/210FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue190/190FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty
PostSubject: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm sitting on top of a hill, where the grass is always green. The fireflies are dancing infront of me, and all I can do is smile at the beautiful show. "I'd like to make myself believe that Planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep. 'Cause everything is never as it seems.." I sing happily.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue50/50FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue30/30FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 pm

I heard Namine singing. "You know, you left your stereo on in your room?" I asked her as I walked up and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue210/210FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue190/190FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm

"I did?" I smiled alittle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue50/50FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Left_bar_bleue30/30FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 pm

"Yeah... but not even Axel wants to go into your room to turn it off. Alice is afraid of going in there because she thinks you'd chop her head off." I said looking up at the sky. "You know, places like this just make me feel like I'm normal. makes me feel like I don't really need any power, just soothes the demon within me." I said gazing at the beautiful sky.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm

"Hmm. Me too. I feel human instead of just a nobody. I doubt I'm capable of hurting Alice. Or Axel." I sigh and begin to picks some dandelions growing next to us. "So how'd you find me?" I ask, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:08 pm

"I just took a walk and heard your voice... besides, I can track you the same way I can track Dante. I can sense your power. it comes with being a son of Sparda." I said with a smile. "What are you doing out here anyway?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"I was out for a walk and it started getting dark. So I just sat down..." I say, "Then you came along." I punched him in his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:14 pm

I smiled. "Demons often come out at night, and being the good host that I am, I can't allow my tenants to be eaten by them... how can they pay rent that way?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 pm

A look of shock is visible in my eyes as I stare at him. "Uhh.. Speaking of which, do I owe any?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm

I smiled. "Only about 30 dollars... but don't worry about it, I'm not the kind of man that just kicks a lady out on the street." I said. "Axel on the other hand. he will be sent out in the middle of winter." I said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:31 pm

I laugh alittle. "You're wonderful." I say, then my face goes blank as I remember something I had heard before. "Why does Dante hate Axel?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:45 pm

I let out a sigh. "Axel led a group of assassins to kill his wife and children. Axel had told me that he was actually sorry for that, I knew he was frightened by their superior." I explained. "But Dante, with all his self righteousness, can't seem to forgive him. I can see why Dante hates him, they were my family to... of course I didn't know them." I said then looked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:02 pm

"Ohh.. I see.." I stare at the grass and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm

"Yeah... but he doesn't seem to care if Dante likes him or not." I said calmly. "I think that Dante will come around, I killed one of his best friends when we were kids and he forgave me for it, so I think he'll forgive Axel someday." I said.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:33 pm

I stare at him, lifting an eyebrow curiously. "Really? Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm

"Yeah." I said staring at the grass. "It's getting awefully chilly out, what do you say we go home before the demons find popsicles?" I asked her as I got up.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm

"Hmm, good idea" I say, standing up. I then begin to head back to the house, but stop when I realize I have no idea where we are. "Where's the house at?" I ask Vergil confusidly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 pm

I smiled and pointed the other way Namine was heading. "It's this way." I said before starting to walk then turned back. "Wait, why didn't you just open a portal to get home?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:00 pm

I think for a minute, then smile. "I guess I just didn't want to take the easy way out this time." I say before heading the direction he pointed.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:03 pm

I smiled. "Very well." I said before following her. I was stopped by the flapping of wings and a loud screech. Chiropterrans. just what I need at a time like this. "Namine, Run," I said grabbing her arm and running down the hill
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 pm

My eyes went wide with confusion. "But-" I said, but then stopped myself. I decided it would be a lot easier just to obey. I ran.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 pm

I felt a Chiropterans swooping in behind me. I turned around an sliced it across the throat. 'gah, I wish Saiya was here, she's better at fighting these then I am' I thought as I began running again.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:21 pm

"Would it be alot easier to just open a portal and escape these things?" I panted while running, looking back at the Chiropterrans.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 pm

"Then do so." I said before turning around and slicing one in half, covering me in blood. I wiped my face off. "Gah, that one had just fed." I said as I flicked my hand to get the blood off.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

I wave my hand and a portal opens. I step through it and wait for Vergil. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.   FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIreflies Light Up the Night Sky.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next