Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Sqaure - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Sqaure - Page 5 Voting_barThe Sqaure - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Sqaure - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Sqaure - Page 5 Voting_barThe Sqaure - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Sqaure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:30 am

"I HATE YOU JERK GO BACK TO HELL WERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!!!"Rikku screamed in vergils ear,"I BET IF YOU WERE GOON THERED BE PEICE HERE SO GOOD DAY SIR!!!"Rikku screamed as she was running for dear life
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:52 am

I dashed over to Rikku and picked her up by her throught. "I could kill you right here and now." I said as a loud explosion was heard from across the square. "But I have something else to take care of" I said as I rushed over to the explosion. there stood Belial. a giant fire demon that stands on four legs and is engulfed in flames. "Ah, Belial. I thought that I helped Nero kill you. I guess someone left the gates open again." I said then muttered "damn sorcerers" under my breath.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

-he was leaping from roof to roof until a huge flaming explosion cought his eyes. He headed that direction. Being on the roof he saw virgil facing the demon- "an esper?" -this monster was unknown to him, but he was up for a battle if virgil accepted him as an ally. He jumped down and landed a few feet away from virgils right. He unsheathed his blade and faced the demon, HE was ready-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:39 pm

I didn't notice Squall and began to to run at Belial. I lept onto his back and stuck Oni into his back. Belial shreiked and flung me into a nearby building. I got up and shook my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:55 pm

-as he saw virgil fly threw the air noticed the demon was completely distracted. he took the opportunity, with such ease he launched forward into the demons neck and struck the blade all the way in and started pulling the trigger until his magnum rounds were empty. Surprsingly Belial wasnt dead, it grabbed me off his neck with its wrist and slowly started crushing me-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 am

I saw Squall in the grip of Belial. I began to think about letting him die but I woldn't have another chance so I pulled out Force Edge and sliced Belial's head off. Belial dropped and he completely dissappeared in a large fire. "Are you ok?" I asked Squall as I place Force Edge on my back and grabbed Oni from the ashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:01 am

-as the Belial dissipated he slowly got up, recovering his air, he shakes a bit, nods and smiles- "hell yeah im ok" -he recovers his gun blade and as he speaked he reloaded it-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:04 am

I sheathed Oni and began to walk away. "Well I'm off to find out who let Belial out of the demon realm. I'll catch you later." I said as I walked down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:10 am

-He looks at him turn around and walk away. He looks around himself, nothing here to do. without telling him anything, he decided to follow, afterall he liked battles and he mught just need help-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:17 am

as I walk down the street I am struck by a electric bolt and as I'm brought to my knees a man began to walk up to me. "so you think you can stop me from destroying this world for lord Mundus?" He asked me as he approached me. he kicked me in the chest. "Do you Son of Sparda?" he asked as he kicked me again. "You will regret that." I said but he shocked me again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am

-Before the man struck Vergil again with lightning Squall dashed forward and swung and the lightning strike and redirected it toward a building and blasted the wall down- "You shouldn strike a man on the floor pussy" -he smirks and gets into a defensive stand and waits for Vergil to recover-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:27 am

"hehe. now you pissed me off." I said as I got up and I became Nelo Angelo and I hit the Sorcerer with my flaming hand. I held him by the throat on the wall. "When you return to demon realm, tell your master that if he comes after me again I'll end him." I said in my demonic voice as I smashed his head covering the ground and the walls in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:44 am

-he saw him transform, he stood there surprised as he finished the enemy with such ease- "damn boy...you got to lay off the steroids..." -he stood firm and relaxed- "well now... why dont we find this master and take him down ourselfs eh?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 am

I changed back into my normal form. "Don't worry about Mundus. Dante and I will finish him off eventually." I said as I looked toward the sky to find Mundus' eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 am

"well thats no fun..." =he stood there observing him, then looked onto the sky himself=
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:14 am

I saw the three glowing red dots in the sky. "Vergil, Come back to me. serve me once more." he had said to me. "You are weak Mundus." I said I was then electrocuted. "go ahead and kill me. I'll just be in demon Realm with you. and you'll die once I get a hold of you." I said then I began to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 am

-He quickly stepped sideways as lightning struck down, then leaned on the wall and observed, he had no idea what to do now, demonology wasnt his stuff-
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:07 pm

I am jumping from rooftop to rooftop looking for any heartless when I see lightning strike quickly and multiply in the same spot. " What the hell is that?" I use Demon Sprint and jump the rooftops quicker that way I can find out what the lightning is triying to strike. When I get back to the square I see that my brother is there and another man is there jumping around and dodging the bolts of lightning. "Hey Vergil what is going on here?" When I say that lightning is shot at me but I deflect it with my bare hand. "Nevermind brother I know this is the handly work of Mundus." I continually deflect the bolts as they try to strike me, and after a few moments darksides began to rise out of the ground from shadow portals. " Well I see Mundus has a few new friends." Then I take a closer look at them adn they seemed to resemble him. "What.....No he has given them his strength." At that moment I call forth Death Reaper. Then I to charge at them and go to strike at them but before my blade came within a foot of it, it knocked me straight to the gound. "Damnit I can't beleive that thing. It's fast." Then I get back up knowing that I am going to take a beating in this battle.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 pm

I saw Dante. "Dante, go away. this is my fight." I said as I lifted Force Edge and Oni up causing them to get electrocuted. I then dashed forward and began to hack one of the Mundus Darksides. It picked me up and looked at me. I cut it across the face. I then threw and I hit a wall hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:18 pm

-as soon as both of them went for the striking, hr took advantage himself, he dashed forward to the closest enemy, at the last moment he lowered his body avoiding the monster from clawing him, in that moment i took advantage of the monsters carelessness and gashed my gunblade deep in the chest and shot one magnum round, rolled sideways and leaped over to a wall and prepared for the next step-
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:41 am

as I lie there, unconscience, I begin to dream of what would have happened if I hadn't raised the temen-ni-gru, and what would have happened if I hadn't become Nelo Angelo. I saw myself standing there with a wooden blade in my hand, preparing to train a small child with platinum hair, my son. I had dreamed of training with that child before everything had melted away. I stood up and held Oni firmly in my hand. I slashed one of the nearby Mundus Darksides to ribbons and began to charge at Mundus, who blasted me with four crimson darts, sending me to the hard concrete floor below. "My... son. if I hadn't... If I hadn't been so power hungry... I would have a family?" I said looking up at the three red orbs that have become the symbol of my hate. "MUNDUS! YOU WILL PAY FOR ENSLAVING ME! I WILL END YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!" I shouted before I felt every muscle in my body give out and I lost conscienceness again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Sqaure - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 pm

"Brother you of all people that I have a score to settle with Mundus and well as you. So you know what I am staying and that is that." I say to him in a sarcastic voice. Then I put Death Reaper in the sheath on my back knowing that I will probably need it again soon. Then go to walk out of the square but I run into a barrier. "What the hell is this? Is this some kind of a joke Vergil?" I look over at him and grip the hilt of Death Reaper. Then all of the sudden a shadow pillar falls from the sky and alos a light pillar. Then out of the two pillars cam Beowolf and Bahemoth. "Well like I said this is also my fight." Proving my hunch correct I draw Death Reaper I charge at Behemoth lauching crimson colored slashes form the blade of Death Reaper, knocking Behemoth agianst the barrier. Then I stick the blasde of my sword into the ground and call Kidal Forth. "Hello master how may I be of assistance.?" I point in the dircection of behemoth and charge at him as exactly Kidal begins to charge. We both begin to launch enrgy slashes at him breaking him apart bit by bit. Next thing I know I am getting knocked to the other side of the town square by Beowolf. " Brother you can jump in at anytime, but be cautious because these two are different then before." Then I send Kidal after Beowolf thinking I could take Behemoth on my own.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:06 pm

I got up and held my head. I let out a grunt and saw Dante and Kidal fighting the two. "Astroth! Destroth! come to me!" I shouted. "Hey buddy. need help?" Destroth asked and Astroth let out a howl then grew. I pointed to the two that were attacking us. "These idiots are ruining a good day." I said. as Astroth and Destroth charged Behemoth and Beowulf I felt my anger in me grow. I then transformed into Necro Angelo and charged at Beowulf and let out a demonic roar as I tore his eyes out with my claws.

Last edited by Vergil on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:59 pm

"LOL gust who back lol ME!!!!! did you miss me lol you may kill me but not this time you see i learn a few ting when i was in hell and you know what i'm going to test it on you to see what i learn is good lol " as i bent down and pick up my sword and point the sword to them bugs came out back of me " so lets the games begain"

OOC: i hope i did't brack any rules now DAM IT
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

I watched as RPH send bugs out and I jumped off Beowulf who let out a loud roar as he swung to hit me. I dashed at RPH after I hit the ground and lept onto his pyramid and began to attack it with my claws, each strike I added with a loud roar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sqaure
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: