Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Sqaure - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Sqaure - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sqaure - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Sqaure - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Sqaure - Page 3 Voting_barThe Sqaure - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Sqaure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Vergil nodded. "he just thinks that. we're Identical." He whispered to Yuna.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:41 am

" Well then Fireball if it is a fight that you want then I will be more than happy to end your life today." I snicker at Fireball, then I create a portal a call Death Reaper from it. " So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:27 am

Vergil stepped back as Dante summoned Death Ripper. "Damnit, I don't want any fighting here, but... I havn't actually seen my brother fight for a long time," Vergil said then muttering, "besides I can't keep my brother from doing anything."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Sqaure - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190The Sqaure - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:39 pm

" Well you come on you have a big mouth, so lets see how you shall fare against me." I say to fireball, and look at him cautiously unsure of what actions he would take. " What do you think brother should I let him live or should I continue on challenging this weakling just for the hell of it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:13 pm

" let see what you got lol" stard to run to Dante than disaperd and Repaired back of Dante and punch him in the back he hit the wall , i pick up Dante sword " will this sword is like my but my is big" throw the sword to Dante head "huh wat wrogn" than look at Vergil " your next after i'm done with this weeklying lol"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Vergil smiled. "Don't count Dante out just yet..."Vergil said putting his thumb on his hand gaurd ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:38 pm

i pick up my sword "ah let see about that"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Before RPH connects with the punch Kidal summons himself and blocks it also knocking him to the ground, and just as RPH is about to hit the ground I use Demon Sprint and grab him by the throat. Then I slam his head completely through the wall. " You ever try that again I will kill you, but this time I will let you ive unless my brother wats to have fun with you." I send Death Reaper through its portal and I just walk away. Then I look back at Vergil. " If you feel like having fun than be my guest and just kill him quickly." Then I open a portal and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:31 pm

i look at dante as he beat up my clone i clap and said " nice very nice lol i love the way you fight lol" "i bet you like to know how i'm here and not there will that for me to know and for you to fine out" walk up to Dante and disaperd said " i'm done fighting with you for now but i'll leve one clone of me be hind for you have fun lol" the clone is there in the dark corner
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:43 pm

Vergil cut the RPH clone into small peices and sheathed he blade so fast it appears that he didn't move. "Hmph, it's a simple matter." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:58 pm

the ground sheke than the sword came back togeter the clone said " you tink you can kill me so fast huh do you i may be a clone" stared to run to vergil and stabe him in the back and cut him in 1/2 " but i'm not a week"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Vergil dodged RPH clones attack. "You think you can hit me that easily?" He said as he empaled the clone. "Fool, you can't defeat me." He said as he twisted the blade and pushed him off it.

Last edited by Vergil on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:09 pm

as he push me i took his sword from his hand "will it seem i got somethig of yours " as he said gating up. he put the up in the sky " wow this power this power is" he summen denoms from the grown and said "nice" in a lode vicoe. and let the doman att vergil
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Vergil laughs and Summons Destroth. "What's going on, Vergil?" He said as he appeared in front of him. "I got a little demon problem." He said pointing at the Demons. "Say no more." Destroth said as he started hacking the demons to peaces. Vergil dashed up to RPH and punched him in the gut then took back Oni from him. "Your coming to an End." he said cutting his arms off then slashing him repeatedly in the chest. He took a large chunk and put it in the mailbox. "Let's see you come back from that." He said turning to fight the demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:23 pm

when vergil came to punced me i put my head donw and punced my head and grbd his arm and did a uper cut to his face and went to the air " nice move but a bet slow lol so your slow with out your swrod huh" as vergil was falling dwon to the air i stab him in the back and took him off my sword as the my demon was figting destorth i said " hay destroth if you came to my side i'll make you the powerfull demon of hell so what you say" as i stop my demons fighting him and look into his dark soul
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Vergil got up and looked at RPH, "Basterd, you can't defeat me," He said as he was surrounded in blue light, he was covered in armor. he had become Nelo Angelo. he rushed him and punched him with a flaming hand. "come on" He said in a demonic voice. then he did a backflip kick to RPH's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:14 pm

"wher where did you gat that power" as i het the will "will now it's going to be fun" as i was gating up i ran to him and jump and diasperd as vergil was gating aredy to att and than reaprard on the flood and did a lag uper cut as he flew up the air i said " no mater wat power you have i will kill you" i said in a mad vioc, i juump in the air and summed all the to stab him and riped him apart i said as i fall to the ground " today it rain in blood" as i said walking to the red guy
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Nelo Angelo got back up and grabbed a nearby large stick, it transformed into his broadsword. Then he launched a large purple fireball at RPH. then he began to laugh. "You can't beat me like that." He said as he dissappeared into a plume of purple flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:24 pm

"hay come back you baster" as i said out lode
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:27 pm

"Over here." Nelo Angelo shouted before hitting RPH's Head and cracking his helmet. "Your not as indestructable as you thought." He said as he dropped down on to RPH with a helm breaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:33 pm

i look back and grab his arm and throw him to the grund and siad " i don't tinke so " as the grund made a big hole and said " wat do i need to do to kill you off"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Nelo Angelo teleported behind him and smacked him in the back with his broad sword. "You can't defeat me, and even if you do, I'll just end up in the Demon Realm again, where I'll escape and come back for you." Nelo Angelo said as he held his arms out and started to levatate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:48 pm

as the broad sword hit me it braks i look back and grab him on his face once more and said " so you can't die huh will than i have to destored this relm in ouder to kill huh" i pick up his sword and satb him in the head and disaperd and siad" i'll see you in the demon realm lol"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 11:52 pm

Nelo Angelo laughed. "Good luck destroying Hell," He said as he was engulfed in blue light again and Vergil sat with his face covered in blood, "I'll see you there," he laughed then coughed out blood as he dodged the sword thrust to his head then disappeared in a blur.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu May 15, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:51 am

Just before RPH stabs himself in the head I appear from a protal and use Demon Sprint and kick the blade away from his head causing it to shatter into dust particles. " So you think you are going to destroy my homeland huh?" I say to RPH. " I can' t let you do that. If you are going to do that you are going to have to kill lme first." Then as I say that Kidal summons himself and we fuse, and in a demonic voice I say to RPH, " Now that we are one you can't kill us." Then after we fuse I am surrounded by crimson and shadow energy and I transform into Crimson Angel, then I call Death Reaper from its portal. " So you thought you could kill my brother and me huh, that's the biggest mistake that will cost you your life." As the Demons surround me I unlock a skill that I am well familiarized with: Crimson shadow Strike, destroying every last demon that was around the three of us. " My power is unmatched when it comes to a make-shift demon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sqaure   The Sqaure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sqaure
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose :: Worlds :: World's Past-
Jump to: