Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
the heartless in the fire Vote_lcapthe heartless in the fire Voting_barthe heartless in the fire Vote_rcap 
Nero
the heartless in the fire Vote_lcapthe heartless in the fire Voting_barthe heartless in the fire Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

the heartless in the fire

Go down 
+2
Vergil
Nero
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue270/270the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue250/250the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

the heartless in the fire Empty
PostSubject: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm

i walk around enjoying the day when i see three chocobos runing franticly torwdes me "what the hell? " i said as i try to see what there running from. i then see fire in the distance. i hear roaring and realize that it isnt the fire there running from but the two giant heartlesses that we encontered in traverse town. "oh no not you again " i said. i then sommon gravios and jump on his head "ready to kill some heartless, boy? " i said to gravios. he roars in reply.then gravios starts running torwed fire

Last edited by Nero on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong subject)
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue50/50the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue30/30the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 pm

I was far away and saw the Chocobo running away from the heartless. "Now this seems interesting." I turned around. "Astroth, Destroth." I said and Astroth and Destroth appeared before me. "Yes, boss?" Destroth said with his usual grin. "Will you go help Nero, I doubt he's strong enough to take down the Reaver." I said plainly. Astroth barked before running toward the heartless and becoming the size of a horse. Destroth jumped onto his back and rode him while holding his broadsword off to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue270/270the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue250/250the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm

i reached the reaver just as Astroth and Destroth get there. "go gravios kill the heartless " i said as i jumped off his head. gravios then tackles the reaver to the ground and starts ripping at it's throut. i run at the other and jump on it's back and start stabing it
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue210/210the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue190/190the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm

I stand atop a tree and watch as Nero pathetically tries to take on the Reaver and say, "Okay this is really getting boring," so I jump out of the tree go over to Vergil then say, " hey bro how's it going? Kidal go and aid Nero and the others so he doesn't make a fool of himself." Kidal looks at me and responses, "Yes sir, but with all do respect this is quite entertaining and I would enjoy watching this battle with you." Then He draws his massive sword and starts striking down the Reavers without hesitation or stress.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

"well dante is here too" i said as i saw kidal slashing the reaver. i continue to slash the reaver until it smacks me across the forest into a tree. "you'll pay for that " i said as i use my devil trigger."NOW YOU DIE! " i said in my demonic voices. i then jump up to the reaver's head and stab it with my swords and pull it down until i reach the reaver's legs. i then pull my and my devil trigger's sword out of the thing, watching it as it split in half right down the middle of its body
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue210/210the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue190/190the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 am

I see a Reaver come up behind Nero, and as much as I wanted to see him get smashed summon my Twilight Burst Gauntlets and then use Demon Sprint, and in an instant my arm is surrounded by shadow energy and and the Reaver disperses into nothing and the heart floats to the sky. "Next time pay attentiion Nero because there are two possibilities. One I may not be so nice next time, and two I may not even be around." I then get rid of my Twilight gaunlets and go back to the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue50/50the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
the heartless in the fire Left_bar_bleue30/30the heartless in the fire Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 am

I chuckled. "Dante, always having a soft spot for humans." I said as I sat down and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:53 am

Just as Vergil made his little comment I use Demon Sprint and go behind him and smack him in the back of his head. (reference: tony and gibbs from NCIS) "Ha smartass I win." Then I sprint back to where I was and continue watching everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 am

I ran up to Vergil. "Man, what Nero did looked fun...when will I be able to do that?" I said while looking at Nero but facing Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:32 am

"thanks dante ill remember that" i said as my devil trigger dissapeared
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I chuckled before turning toward Ghost. "What are you talking about? Dante just saved Nero from being Heartless food." I said. "I'm not teaching you how to get eaten." I said coldly before turning back and watching the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

"No, I was talking about the jumping and fliping and stuff." I said while turning my head from Nero and moving it to look at Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 pm

"Oh, you shall soon enough." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"But soon enough for you isn't soon enough..." I said "You always say I'll learn something but I never do. Im starting to think you don't want to teach me." I added before I turned around. My view went down to my feed and I wispered to myself "I will never be stong enough. Life is about winning and how can I win if I cant even defend myself."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I turned to ghost. "First lesson boy." I said before I dashed in front of him. "Draw your weapon, and try to strike me." I said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 pm

i turn to see ghost fighting vergil "this should be good " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Without even looking back to see that Vergil was dashing at me I jumped up and flipped backwards over Vergil. While still in the air I stepped on Vergil's back and pushed off of him. I went straight in the air and came down towards Vergil with my katars out and ready. "You always told me to go on instinct." I said as I landed on him. "I knew you would jump at me before you even moved." I said as I jumped up again and flipped over to spear Vergil while he was still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:39 am

"he's gotten good" i said as i sat down and watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am

I turned around and stopped him with Yamato's blade. "I also told you to think about your moves." I said as I pushed hard enough to make him do a backflip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am

"Just like I thought." I said in mid back flip. I made a summon sword mimic behind me so I blocked Vergil from see it. On my way down to the ground I Grabed for my eye patch. Before I got to the ground I had the eye patch off and my summon sword mimic already went flying to Vergil. I charged up Nova as I charged at Vergil. The summon sword mimic was a destraction. I hit him hard with Nova sending him falling backwards. While he was still falling I ran up and stood on his chest and put my katar at his throught. "How's that for thinking?" I said to him while I looked down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am

I smiled and nodded. "Very good." I said before activating my Devil's Dash. I disappeared from in front of Ghost and Placed my blade to his neck. I awakend my blade. "You cannot move now, without being decapitated." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I smirk as Ghost tries to hit Vergil. I look at Nero and say, "Get up boy. It's time for you to undergo some training. Take your weapons off and try to hit me." I take my guns out of there holsters and set Death Reaper and my guns along with my coat on a nearby boulder. I then look at Nero and say, "Now let's go." I get into a hand to hand stance and get to Nero quickly and act like I'm going to go for a jab then go for a knee instead and look at him and say, "Come on try to hit me already this is getting boring." I flip backwards and stand atop a pillar taunting Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm

i jump in the air and kick him off the pillar."im not the weakling i used to be"
i said as i dodged his attacks and punched him in the gut then i kicked him in the face
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 am

Cepeda watches from afar, "So, they are training them huh, maybe they could get a little session from a keyblade wielders perspective." Cepeda begins to walk toward the group as he takes out his new Keyblade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

I catch his fist as his leg and say, "Is this really it. I'm even breaking a sweat. So stop trying to hit me, and just hit me already." I start laughing as I let go of his fist and whirl Nero around and around and throw him into a stack of pillars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the heartless in the fire   the heartless in the fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the heartless in the fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next