Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Vote_lcapMysterious Heartless (EVENT) Voting_barMysterious Heartless (EVENT) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Vote_lcapMysterious Heartless (EVENT) Voting_barMysterious Heartless (EVENT) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)

Go down 
+3
Namine
Blaze
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue50/50Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue30/30Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 pm

I was walking around Traverse Town. Dante and I decided it would be wise to split up to find the Heartless that we had chased here. I heard a loud screeching noise further down the street. 'found you.' I said as I ran around the corner. The heartless swatted me sending me into a wall. "Gah. you cursed monster. I'll slaughter you." I said jumping up and trying to cut it but it hit me with it's beam sending me flying into the air. I wound up a few miles away. I slammed my fist into the ground. "Damn, It got away again." I said angrily.

Last edited by Vergil on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue50/50Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue30/30Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:18 pm

"hey whats up"i said and here a skreech 'gotcha' i said to myself dodging the attack and pull out Blood Brothers and slashed it five times and then it hit me.
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:26 pm

"You fool. it's escaping now." I said as I began to chase it down and ally way. 'Dante, where are you' I thought while chasing it down.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Clan of Darkness Soldier
Blaze

Male
Number of posts : 616
Class : Assassin
Experience : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:35 pm

"sorry"i said agerly and get up chasing after the heartless
Back to top Go down
http://backflash.forumotion.net/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm

I stepped out a portal. I saw the giant heartless that was roaming the streets. "Whoa that's a biggun." I said as I made a flurry wheel appear and sent it flying at the heartless.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue210/210Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue190/190Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

"This one won't escape." I say to myself silently as I sit upon a rooftop, watching over the scene taking place below. I draw Kubikiri Hocho silently and lay it on the roof infront of me. "I'll grab you if I think I'll need you, but mean time, I feel I can run faster with you safely up here." I whisper to Kubik. I then leapt into the air, grabbing my tonfas from the case. I aim to land ontop of the creature, and do a back flip. While upside down, I reach down and stab the creature. It moves slightly, as if I had only flicked it instead of stabbing it. "Damn.." I say in my mind. I retract the blade, and then the creature moves slightly. I miss where I was aiming to land so I fall to the ground, landing knees bent. It catches me off gaurd and hits me in the back, throwing me through the air. I fly into a building, then drop to the ground. "That kinda hurt." I say aloud, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue210/210Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Left_bar_bleue190/190Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Cepeda then suddenly appears in the sky doing a backflip as two shadow heartless following as he is falling downward he slashes one as he kickes the other one as it flies back it hits a wall disappearing as Cepeda looks downward he then crashes into a bunch of boxes as he lays he struggles back up. "Man that hurt." Cepeda gets up and sees the rest of everybody "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm

I stare at Cepeda confusidly. "Xanadu." I say angerly. He appears, staring at me with a sense of knowing. I point toward the creature, still on a rampage. "After him." His katana appears between his massive jaws as he runs toward the creature.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm

as I ran from rooftop to rooftop after the heartless I saw something black from the corner of my eye. "Hey Xanadu, welcome to the chase." I said with a smile. "Astroth, come, we can always use more help." I said and astroth appeared and ran beside me.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:58 pm

I checked to see if Cepeda was okay, then ran to join Xanadu, Vergil, and Astroth who were chasing after the creature. I smile at them when I had caught up. "Hey, guys."
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm

I chuckle. "So you're here to eh? Be careful this heartless-" I was cut short by a blast headed toward us, I threw Namine away in time but I was caught in it. I was thrown back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

"Vergil!" I yell, then begin to go back to where he had been thrown. I paused and looked for Xanadu and Astroth. Xanadu had stopped dead in his tracks and was staring at me. He nodded his head at me. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked him. He nodded once more, then turned and began to persue the heartless. I ran over to Vergil. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:12 pm

I sat up. "I'll be fine, don't let that heartless get away." I said as I started to stand. I fell back down again when I realised that I had broken my leg. "Go Namine." I said as I placed my hands on my broken leg and popped it back into place making a loud crack.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 pm

"Ewww..." I smiled, then ran after Xanadu and the heartless. On my way, I dropped my tonfas on the roof I had laid Kubikiri Hocho. I grabbed it at this moment in time. I leapt from rooftop to rooftop until I caught up. Once I did, I lifted Kubik above my head and thrust it at the heartless. It screetched and turned towward me, anger in it's eyes. "Uhh oh." I said before it threw me again, this time harder.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:25 pm

I leaped out and caught Namine. "You really need to be more careful." I said setting her down. and began to dash at the heartless. I cut it's leg before it back handed me. I growled a bit and I felt The familier bone fragments cover my arms and legs. I let out a roar before charging at the heartless again.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Cepeda then jumps into the air as light surronds me as Armor surronds my body and i transforms into Jorgo. "Everybody move now" Cepeda pulls out the keyblade as he then charges up some power.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

"Full of himself.." I mumble, then roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

"I HEARED THAT!" Cepeda charges more energy
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

I whistled for Xanadu, who had been attacking the heartless and trying his hardest to dodge the attacks. Xanadu stopped and turned to face me. The heartless swung at him. Xanadu wimpered loudly in pain as his body was sent flying. I heard a loud thumb as he hit a building and fell to the ground. "Grrr." I growled, summoning Kitsune. "GO!" I yelled, she ran towards the monster while I ran to deal with Xanadu.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm

As Cepeda finishes he then slashes at aheartless as a Defender heartless fires a fire blast at him as he flies and hits the ground he gets up quickly as he then throws the keyblade at it as it only hits the shield and bounce off as he then throws his shield and it hits me in the side and i then fall to the ground. "Damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:07 pm

I let out a demonic roar as I held my hands out and made the Hell Fire Guantlets appear on my arms, they had come out as red, boney spikes on my knuckles and fore arms. I dashed up and began to wail on the heartless before it lifted one of it's heads and blasted me with a smaller beam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

I noticed that my flurry wheel didn't do anything to the heartless so I stepped into a portal and appeared next to Namine. I noticed that a guy in bone armor was going nuts on the Heartless. "Hey Namine, who's the crazy guy covered in bones attacking the Heartless?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:30 pm

"Uhh.." I turn toward Axel. "That's Vergil.. Or atleast I think it is.." I say slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 pm

"Hmm... how do you not know?" I asked her with a smile as I put my hand to my chin. "I've never seen Vergil fight like that before." I said.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Cepeda struggles up as he then charges toward the Defender heartless as he throws his shield again as i jump and land on it as it comes back to his direction i then slice his head as he disappears i ran to namine and Axel. "I underestimated some of these heartless but they still dont stand a chance aganist me and my new awesome hair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next