Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Voting_barMysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Voting_barMysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)

Go down 
+3
Namine
Blaze
Vergil
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:06 pm

"That's exactly what I mean.. It's him. His memories show it is. But then.." I trail off, and stare at the ground. "It doesn't seem like him.. Out there, I mean.. He's not acting like himself." I say, then look up. First thing that catches my eye is a black form, lying down on the ground, struggling to get up. "Xanadu!" I yell, then begin to run toward him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:21 pm

I let out a roar and looked over. I saw Namine running toward Xanadu and rushed at her. I jumped over her and punched a Shadow that was jumping to attack her. I then dashed at the large heartless again.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 pm

I stopped dead in my tracks as Vergil jumped over me and hit a Shadow.
Watch your surroundings. I thought to myself.
Then ran the rest of the distance to Xanadu. He wimpered at me as I sat down next to him. Xanadu tried to get up, but his attempts were unsuccessful. I rubbed my hand over his back. He whimpered loudly. "I'm sorry, boy." I said, frowning. He layed his head in my lap. I scratched behind his ear, in his favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm

The Heartless ran away again and I began to calm down. The bone armor began to recede and I was regaining control. "Damn, got away again." I said as I kicked a rock. I turned around and saw Namine leaning over Xanadu, and I was afraid of what I had done as Necro Angelo. "Namine, Is he alright?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I sigh, staring down at my pet. I hadn't had him for that long, but we had connected. He had the same ability as me, and I was afraid. He lifted his head to stare into my eyes and whimpered. I smiled. "He says he'll be fine.. But his back is sore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I stepped up. "I'll take care of him." I said opening a portal to Vergil's Mansion. "You guys go after the heartless." I said before picking up Xanadu carefully.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Cepeda slices off several Shadows as suddenly Gargoyles then jump on him as its hard to get up as then the ground is engulfed in darkness as Cepeda sinks in "No No!" Cepeda's armor disappears and he returns to his normal self as he sinks in some more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 pm

I looked at Xanadu. "No.. I don't want to leave him." I say quietly, then looking at Vergil with scared eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Cepeda is about half way through the darkness as suddenly he puts the keyblade away as he sinks some more he coughs as the darkness is suffocating him as he can't even speak either. "No this is the end...."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 pm

As the Mysterious Heartless tried to escape I send a CsS at it while I am in Celestial form. "Now where do you think you're going." I say to the create as it starts to walk towards me with a snarling grin. Then it lets out a lourd roar and begins to charge at me. " Oh shit." I say as I take flight, but with its massive claws it swipes at me and knocks me straight back down to the ground. Then just as I get up it strikes me again and it knocks me out of my Celestial form. "Ow that actually hurt you bastard." I get back up and charge at the creature and strike at it with Death Reaper, but after I stop there isn't even scratch on it.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 pm

"Then go with Axel, Namine, I feel Dante nearby." I said as I jumped up onto a rooftop. I began to ran towards Dante's energy. I jumped down and sliced the Heartless. "It's about time you caught up." I said to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

I give him a half smile. "Thank you. I'm sorry." I look over at Kitsune, who had caught up the the heartless and was attacking it's legs. Kitsune is so small, the heartless can;t reach down low enough to hit him. "Watch out for him for me?"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:00 pm

Cepeda is now completely in the darkness as now the darkness disappears taking Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:28 pm

I watched as Kitsune was distracting the heartless. "Dante, Let's attack while it's distracted." I said before dashing at the large heartless.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:13 pm

I smiled at my fox, trying to help out the boys. "I take that as a yes." I then looked back over to Axel and nodded. I ran and jumped into the portal,waiting for Axel and Xanadu. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:18 pm

I nodded as I carried the black dog through the portal. "Do you think they'll be okay without you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 pm

I stared at him. "It's Dante and Vergil. They'll be fine. Plus.. I'm useless. You're more help than I am." I said to him, then began to take Xanadu from his arms. Xanadu whimpered, and I stopped, worried I'd hurt him even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 pm

"Relax, I'll take care of him." I said as I walked him over to the bed. "Go get me some cloth and an Ice pack." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 pm

(Has someone even noticed Cepeda is gone)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: Yeah.. I think we all did.
Don't blame me for not saving you.
I was waiting for Vergil to do it. xD

IC: I nodded then went into the kitchen. I grabbed an Ice Pack from the freezer and a cloth from one of the drawers. I then walked back into the room and handed them back to Axel. I smiled and said, "Here you go, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:44 pm

"thanks... uh... could you hold the icepack on his back, Fire nobody and all." I said with a smile as I grabbed the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 pm

I nod. "Ofcourse." I say, placing the Ice Pack on Xanadu's back. He whimpers again. "Calm down, boy. It'll be alright in a few." I reach out and scratch his head in his favorite spot.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:19 am

(Well isnt anyone worried)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 pm

OOC: *holds hand to chin* hmm, no, I guess not. hehe

IC: I wrapped the cloth around the icepack and Xanadu's belly. "There, he just can't move for a bit and his back will be fine. unless you wanna try the heat approach." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I laugh a little. "No, let's try to ice it first." I said, sitting down next to Xanadu.

OOC: Sorry, boy. But you got yourself into it.. And, I guess, no one felt like saving your ass. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)   Mysterious Heartless (EVENT) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Heartless (EVENT)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next