Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Vote_lcapVergil's Mansion - Page 3 Voting_barVergil's Mansion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Vote_lcapVergil's Mansion - Page 3 Voting_barVergil's Mansion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Vergil's Mansion

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

"Yes, I'm fine," I say to Nero while, ducking under his attack. I elbow him in the ribs, causing him to drop Red Queen. As it is falling to the ground, I reach for it. I then turn to Nero, who has fallen, and point the weapon at his neck. "Any last words?"
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
    Nero

Male
    Number of posts : 2187
    Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:42 pm

"ya watch out " i said as i launched a lightning bolt at namine knowing that she would move i kick her legs out from under her, making her throw red queen in the air. i catch it and put it on her chest right over her heart "mabey next time " i said
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue210/210Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue190/190Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

"The placement of your blade is useless. I am a nobody. Therefore," I say, smiling cruelly. I then take my tonfa and swiftly push Nero's blade away from me. I flip myself off of the floor and stand before him. I move behind him faster than his eyes could see, and put him in a choke hold. Again, Nero drops his blade. "Therefore, I have no heart," I say, tightening my grip so he is unable to move out of it.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue270/270Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"damn i forgot " i rasped "you........win " i said defeted and light headed
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I began to clap as I walked out into the back yard with Xanadu in tow with his tennis ball in his mouth. "Well done Namine." I said with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

"Good boy," I smiled, letting go of my grip. Nero then fell to the ground. I look over at Vergil and nod. "Thank you. For both the compliment and playing with Xanadu.." I look around the living room, searching for Kitsune. "Have you seen my little fox around here? It's not like him to wander.. Would you mind helping me locate him?" I say to Vergil.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

"Is it my turn to loos Nero or do I have to avenge your loss?" I smiled at Nero. I rubed my katars together makeing them spark. "So who shall it be? Dante, where I am sure to lose the sparing match or Namine, where I atleast stand a small chance of victory." I said looking up at Vergil.
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

By this time, my eyes are blood red with not a tint of their usual blue color. I turn my head to glare at Ghost. "My difficulty level is not to be mistaken, sir."

OOC: Am I honestly the only person to notice that Ghost has only sixteen posts?
    You have to have a total of one hundred to access the human realm.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 pm

"if you want a fast beating then fight dante but if you want to bleed then fight namine" isaid as i picked up red queen

OOC: i noticed too and dante and vergil told him but he keeps doing it, (who do we know that would do annoying things even when he was told not to?)
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:19 pm

"Thank you, Nero," I say, kindly. I then notice his nose is bleeding. "You have something.. Here." I walk over to him, kneel down next to where he is sitting, and wipe away the blood with a hankercheif I had grabbed out of one of my pockets.

OOC:
    He's not Blaze.
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm

OOC: Dante and I are looking the other way just this once... Ghost do not do this again.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"You guys honestly haven't done any research on me have you?" I said just before I activated fade. "I just leveled the playing field." I suddenly lunged at Namine. "lets just say that I might be able to avenge your loss Nero." I said just before I nocked Namine to the ground.

OOC: im sorry and who is blaze?
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

I gasped as I hit the floor. For a minute, I didn't move. "Rrrrggghh!" I growled, angerly. I leapt to my feet and tackle Ghost to the ground, sitting ontop of him. I then pin his arms underneath my knees, being able to now swing, I throw a punch at his face, nailing him hard. "I like being able to make the first move," I say, still angry. I get off from ontop of him and stand up, reaching down to help Gost off of the ground.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I began laughing. "Was that you trying to hurt me...oh didnt you know. When im using fade I don't feel any physical attacks. Not even wepons." I jumped and bounced off of Vergils mansion to get higher in the air. I fliped a few times before I started to desend back down to the ground. I dove down at Namine and began to spin. "Your gonna have to try harder than that if your gonna hurt me." I said. I then put my arms behind me and speared Namine in the chest.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm

"well he's using all of his advanteges " i said as i watched the fight
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 am

I managed to dodge Ghost's attack by ducking below it. I reached up and grabbed him by his boots, stood up while still holding onto him, tossing him backwards. He landed with a sizable thud. "Thank you, Nero. You reminded me of a couple advantages I forgot to use while fighting against you," I say, eyes glowing as the ground beneath my feet starts to shake and millions of little boulders appear to be floating through the air around me. The land beneath my feet is made into a good sized boulder that begins to float seven feet into the air with me standing ontop of it. I then begin to send the little boulders crashing down ontop of Ghost, a great amount of them hitting him. I giggle slightly and smile.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Just barely before the bolders were going to hit me I slashed around my blades chopping up the bolders. From all the bolders I was slicing in half came a thick brown dust cloud that couvered Vergil's backyard. In a split second I was behind Namine. I grabed onto her from behind and pressed my katar against her neck. "My faithful katars can cut anything and they won't get dull." I said before laughing."This is a fun training session. I have learned alot from it." I said before letting Namine go. I then put one of my katars away and held my hand out to Namine in respect. "I just don't want to see you mad...I don't want to die while training." I added with a smile on my face.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:07 pm

"your pretty good, now lets finish our fight " i said as i held up red queen, ready to fight
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 pm

"Nero, put down your sword. I believe the agreement was Dante and myself vs you and Ghost. You have not fought Dante yet," I pointed out while shaking Ghost's hand.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm

"oh right, " i said, looking for dante but not finding him. "where did he go? he's probebly gonna jump out and kick my ass " i said, still looking
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 pm

"Personally I don't really want to fight Dante..." I admitted to Nero and Namine. "I don't really want to because I know just how sturn and mersifulless he can be and to be honest...it scares me. But if I do have to fight Dante then I will. I will indur the pain to gain more experience in battle." I continued. "Please tell me im not the only one who is scared."
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

"im a little scared because i know what he's capable of. if you knew you would wet your self" i said to ghost, still looking for dante
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm

"So does that mean we win?" I smile kindly.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"not a chance" i said, laughing alittle "me and ghost need the training " i said. "hey namine, can you do me a favor? " i asked
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Namine

Female

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 pm

I look at Nero confusidly. "What is it?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Mansion
    Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next