Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » A new complication
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

Top posters
    Vergil
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Vote_lcapVergil's Mansion - Page 4 Voting_barVergil's Mansion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
    Nero
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Vote_lcapVergil's Mansion - Page 4 Voting_barVergil's Mansion - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
    Namine
    Cepeda
    Dante
    Shadow
    Wraith
    Blaze
    Ventus
    Axel

Vergil's Mansion

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Nero
    Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
    Nero

Male
    Number of posts : 2187
    Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
    Power Source : Demonic
    Experience : 0
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
    Level: 12
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 pm

"i want you to try somthing " i said as i sommoned gravios. gravios then put his head down next to her as if wanting her to pet him. "what i mean is that gravios mostly hates everybody, execpt you.he really likes you." i said wondering if gravios is sick or somthing
    Back to top Go down
    Namine
    Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Level: 9
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:01 pm

I reached out to stroke Gravios's massive head. He began to rub up against me like a cat would. "Heh heh," I giggled, smiling. "He seems like a sweetheart."
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue270/270Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm

i smiled at the site of namine peting gravios "i've never seen him do that before " i said with alittle suprise in my voice
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
    Dante

Male
    Number of posts : 1261
    Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
    Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
    Experience : 4
    Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue210/210Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue190/190Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:02 pm

"Namine stand back Nero and his summon are mine. I have to get him back for that kick." Then unexpectedly I take off my trench coat to show the dragon tattoo on my right arm and my personal shoulder piece on my left shoulder, and look over to Alice and say, "Could you take this into the house for me please I don't want it to get muck on it from this summon." I then take Death Reaper and stab it into the ground. Then I raise my hand up into the air and say, "from the twilight, shine Helios." Then Helios appears in my hand and then I summon Kidal and he says to me, "why do I have to take on this weakling he won't even be a challenge to me sir.?" I look at Kidal and say, "Be polite we didn't want them to know that." "Sorry sir." Kidal says as he draws his massive sword. then in unison Kidal and I say, "Alright let's go." Kidal and I go at Nero and Gravios. I grab Nero by the throat and use Demon Sprint and start hitting him from all sides. I look at Kidal who has thrown Gravios into the air and is doing a melee barrage on Gravios. With one last kick, which ironicly was a round house kick connected with Nero's head sends him back and side flipping into the many pillars in the courtyard. I look up at the windo to Vergil's study and say, "I'll pay for those. I mean Nero will." Then I look at Ghost to wait for his reaction to all of this.
    Back to top Go down
    https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
    Namine
    Namine

Female
    Number of posts : 1354
    Class : Nobody
    Experience : 8
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:06 pm

"OoOoOo, ouch," I say, laughing so hard, my sides begin to hurt.
    "That was a nice show, Dante. Same to you, Kidal."
    I then walk over to where Nero was lying on the ground. "How do you feel?" I ask, smiling happily.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

"What did I get myself into?" I said watching the fight. "I'll be slautered."

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

i look at namine in a daze."i feel like i was just beat like an old rug " i said as i sit up. then i realised that gravios was also attacked. i run over to him to see if he's okay but he's already up and running at kidal. kidal didnt see him comming and gravios landed on him and started biting him. i grab red queen and point it at dante."we arent done " i said as i streched my arm out till i grabbed hold of his neck. i then throw him into a wall. i start punching him with a car sized fist. "you pay it"
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male
    Number of posts : 1296
    Class : Keyblade Master
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Cepeda then appears in front of Nero "Calm Down" Cepeda looks at him dead in the eyes with a serious look.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 pm

"hold on" i said as i punched him one last time."there im calm now " i said to cepeda
    Back to top Go down
    Vergil
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
    Vergil

Male
    Number of posts : 3120
    Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
    Experience : 32
    Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
    Level: 1
    Health:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
    Magic:
    Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 am

In the study: I sat at my desk and was reading my book. I listened to the noises of the battle outside. I was used to it because of how much Namine, Axel, and Alice all train while I'm in the study. I heard a loud rumble outside and looked out the window to see my pillars destroyed, Nero on his back, and Dante looking up at my window and saying something. I sighed. "I sure hope he knows he's paying for that..." I said before sitting back down and reading more.
    Back to top Go down
    http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am

I look at Nero and say, "What was that a fly or a mousquito that just touched me. I don't really know what it was." At that moment I look over at Kidal and say, "It's time to finish this." "Yes sir." He says. he grabs Gravios off of him, then slams him to the ground and drives his massive sword into the ground through Gravios. I look at Nero and say, "Now it's your turn." Then in a quick instant I knee him in the gut, then in the face, and after that i grab him by the throat lift him up and slam him into the ground. I slam my fist into his face causing it to go deeper and deeper into the ground. I get up off the ground and say, "Now stay down." I look at Kidal and say, "That's enough." I send him and Helios back to where they came from.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 am

"ugh okay" i said as gravios went back into my arm
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 pm

I lean over to Nero and extend my hand to him and say to him while looking down at him, "Nice try young blood you still have plenty to learn." I look over at Namine and Ghost and say to them, "You two also have a lot to learn, and it is going to be a long road at that." I then remember that I haven't fought Ghost yet so I jerk Nero out of the hole and look at Ghost and smile. Then I say to him, "Are you ready newbie?" I stand in front of Ghost waiting patiently to make his move.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

"Yeah you guys have loads to learn" Cepeda then smirks at them
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 pm

"I know I won't win but I'll give it a try." I said while taking off my trench coat. "Can you hold this for me Nero?" I said holding out my coat.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Cepeda steps in front of Ghost "Why don't you take me on im kinda rusty and i need some practice." Cepda then draws the keyblade and looks toward him.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:20 pm

"sure ghost " i said,taking ghosts coat
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:16 pm

"Rusty huh?" I said with a grin on my face. "Sure why not. Dante can wait." I said as I began to activate fade. "Lets go." I said while jumping up into the air. On my way down I flipped a couple of times before diving at him with my katars extended in front of me. Once again just like before I began to spin. Just a few feet away from Cepeda I put my arms behind my back and I speared him in the chest like I did before with Namine.
    Back to top Go down
    Cepeda
    Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 am

Cepeda then takes the keyblade and knocks ghost in the head as he then jumps back and he then starts stretching. "Ahh my bones ache"
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:21 pm

I look at Cepeda then over at Ghost and say, "Cepeda don't say they have lots to learn when you do too. In fact I will allow Ghost and Nero to have one more person to there group, and this time I will not take them on alone. Namine get ready." i look at her and then go and grab Death Reaper out of the ground.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm

i look at cepeda and ghost."this should be good " i said as i picked up red queen and lunged at dante
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I grab the Red Queen from Nero again and throw it into a pillar and knock Nero to the ground and put my boot on him and say, " I wasn't finished with the rules. If you are struck three time then you're out. Oh and we also gedt a third." I look up at Vergil and smile then say, " Vergil will you come down here please and thank you ." I wait for Vergil and let Nero up.
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

"oh that makes things challenging" i said as i get up and grab red queen."ready now?" i said with my sword rasied
    Back to top Go down
    Dante
    Dante

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:58 pm

"We still have to wait to see what my brother says genius." I look at everyone and charge energy into Helios and Death Reaper
    Back to top Go down
    Nero
    Nero

Male

Character sheet
    Health:
    Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 pm

i look at vergil,namine and dante wondering if we stand a chance. i then rev red queen making fire shoot out the back of the blade while i wait for vergil to make his decision
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Mansion   Vergil's Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Mansion
    Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next