Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Voting_barThe Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Voting_barThe Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

It is after school hours and no one is still present besides me. I am sitting in an empty library Having already read a book on Nobodies and finding nothing, I had began reading through a book labeled "Demonic Abilities". The chapter I'm reading is about the redness of my eyes when I become infuriated. It had answered a lot of my questions, so I decided to check it out and bring it home to show Vergil.
I had taken the card out of the front of the book and placed it neatly in the checkout, when suddenly I heard the glass door to the library slam shut. I gasped and turned around quickly to see a person running down the hallway. I run to the door, pitching "Demonic Abilities" into my backpack while doing so, and open the library door. The person runs down a hallway, knocking items off the walls and laughing manically. "Aahaaahaahaahaa!"
I wince alittle and begin to run after them yelling, "Hey! YOU! You can't be here! It's after hours!" The person looks back and flashes a bright smile. "Run, little nobody! Run! You can't catch me!" They yell happily, adding some maniacal laughter. I growl, running faster than I had been before. They turn a corner, looking back and waving. I turn the corner two minutes after them to find myself at a dead end; the person having disappeared. "What?!" I say, a look of disbelief present on my face. "Little nobody," the voice says, the figure still no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue50/50The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 pm

I walked down the hallway to go to my classroom. I had forgotten my half of the amulet on my desk. I saw Namine and walked up behind her. "What are you doing?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

"Gaahh!!!" I yelled, turning around quickly and pulling my fist back. I was about to let my fist fly until I noticed it was Vergil. "Ohh, hey Vergil," I said embarrased as I quickly putting my fist down and and finding my hands behind my back. "I'm sorry.. I was here checking a book out from the library when I heard the door slam.. There was a person here! I saw them. But them they disappeared.." I explained to him. "I was checking out this book," I said, pulling my backpack infront of me and rummaging through it for the book. A cold, scared look crossed my face as I raised my head, eyes linking with Vergil's. "It's gone.." I uttered in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue50/50The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm

I held my hand to my chin. "Hmm, quite interesting, Are you sure you didn't leave it in the library?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm

"Absolutely positive. I threw it in my bag when I was running after the person," I said, looking through my backpack again. The bookmark I had placed inside the book to keep track of the chapter I had been reading was lying at the bottom of it. "I placed this inside the book," I said, removing it from my bookback and showing Vergil it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:58 pm

"Let's go find it." I said before I walked down the hallway to my classroom. My amulet wasn't where I left it. "Namine, can you describe the person you saw walking around?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

I followed Vergil. "All I saw was his smile. It was bright and obnoxious, almost mocking me," I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 pm

I began to walk down another hallway, searching for this phantom thief that Namine saw. "Sounds kind of like Blaze." I said with a serious tone. Then I began to think. "What was your book on?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 pm

"I don't think it was Blaze, Vergil.." I say, looking around the room. I was checking to make sure the person I had saw wasn't hiding somewhere. "It was on Demonic Abilities," I say right before the sound of something hitting the floor echoes loudly through the hallways outside of the room we were in. I run out into the hallway. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

As I followed Namine down the hallway, I began to think about the thing stolen: A book on Demonic Abilities, and half a pendent that could open the demon realm. I began to run through possible suspects.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

As I run down the hallway, I see something lying on the ground. I bend down to pick it up when I freeze, my fingures not even an inch away from touching the book's cover. "Demonic Abilities.." I say slowly, picking up the book cover. All of the pages appeared to have been ripped out, and the cover was in bad shape. There were scratches and tears all over it. I looked back at Vergil. "This was the book.."
"Hehehehehe! You will never catch me!" The person's cry sounded off. I looked toward where it had came from to see the person standing at the end of the hallway, leaning against the wall. "It was him!"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

I dashed down the hall as fast as I could but the person dissappeared before I could grab him. "What is this thing?" I said angrily. "I know it's not a demon, I'd be able to sense it." I said before I punched the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue110/110The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

I Know im not supposed to be posting here but its a good storyline i wanted to give some comments, Namine you should keep going on with this one. I want to Know who or what you did see cause its really interesting, i like it , And Vergil sorry about the Rouge and the Organization XIII problem i was a bit pissed off at my mom i had to vent my anger without any further holes in my bedroom walls and there are alredy about 23 i just counted, NOT KIDDING. so uh sorry no hard feelings though , right?
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm still standing in the middle of the hallway, holding the book cover and staring where the person had been. I heard a whistle noise sounding from the other end of the hallway. I turn, and the person's standing there, staring at me with that hue smile on his face. "Are you looking for me?" He says before throwing two black colored fireballs down the hallway towards me.
"Hey!!!" I say, jumping over the fireball and running towards him. I am less than a foot away when he disappears. "Errrggg!" I say, running into the wall at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Left_bar_bleue110/110The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

OOC: OUCH that had to hurt
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:14 pm

OOC:

Cecil, read the title please.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm

OCC:Whats a T.A.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm

I walked down the hallway and pulled Namine to her feet. "What is this thing?" I asked her.

OOC: Teacher's Assisstant, Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm

I stared at Vergil intensely. "I don't know. I can't trace it's thoughts," I say with a serious expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I began to think about this creature. "Could be a demon... or a ghost." I said plainly. I began to pace in thought.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

I think about what Vergil had said. "If it was a demon, you would've sensed it.. Am I right?" I ask him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm

I nodded. "Which makes it a Ghost." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

I walked down the hall and heard what Vergil said. "Then your gonna need my help to find him. Who better to track a ghost than Ghost." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

I smile weakly, and then shake my head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:22 pm

I smiled. "Very well, but I've got to ask, why are you roaming the halls after school?" I asked Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)   The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of the Academy? (Instructors and T.A.s Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next