Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Vote_lcapDestuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Voting_barDestuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Vote_lcapDestuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Voting_barDestuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Left_bar_bleue130/130Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Left_bar_bleue110/110Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Empty
PostSubject: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 pm

I open a portal directly behind Ghost pulling him through into the outside of the Chevalier Temple, and begin to choke him. "i hate you" I say with a dark demonic, bold tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 pm

I flip Cecil over my shoulder and slam him into the ground. I stand over him and place my foot on his throat and proceeded to apply pressure. "I have done you no wrong. I was merely trying to protect you from what I saw was inevitable. Your using Nero's death as a way to take your anger out on people who have not done any harm. Strike me again and I'll see to it myself that your life be vanquished." I said as I took my foot off and walked through a portal. Once I got through it closed behind me.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Left_bar_bleue130/130Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Left_bar_bleue110/110Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:05 am

"Yeah you have" I say faintly. Un sheathing Sword of mars and quickly moving from under Ghosts feet stabbing him in his lower spinal area, "have fun moving, by the way you cant see your blood, and you cant move to be able to",
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:16 pm

OCC: dude, i walked through a portal and left.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:33 pm

OOC: Oh didn't read that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 pm

OOC: read it all before you post, you might miss something else if you dont read it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)   Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destuction of Ghost (Cecil and Ghost only)
Page 1 of 1