Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Vote_lcapA Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Voting_barA Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Vote_rcap 
Nero
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Vote_lcapA Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Voting_barA Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue210/210A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue190/190A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty
PostSubject: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

I sit and wait for him to make an appearance calmly next to the waterfall. It has been almost three hours since I first arrived, but I do not pay any attention to that. I'd be shocked if he even showed up. "I would not blame him. Myself and the others treated him with no respect at all. Only Nero stood by him," I say quietly. I am not one to apologize, but I am only doing what I think is right.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue130/130A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue110/110A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 pm

In need for a long walk, I appear close enough to Namine to hear. Stepping out of the portal I opened from Forgotten City, I look around, "I seem well enough alone" I say turning around pulling Blade of Oceans off my back and cutting a Pineapple off a tree and begining to cut it, and eat it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue270/270A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue250/250A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm

i open a portal and stepped out next to namine."hows it going?" i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue210/210A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue190/190A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:41 am

I look at Nero and smile. "Not very well. He seems to just be ignoring me," I say. I then look over at Cecil. "Let's just agree to disagree."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue130/130A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue110/110A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:47 am

"what the!?!" I say with a shocked tone, walking over to Namine and Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue270/270A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Left_bar_bleue250/250A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

"um namine i think he realy didnt know you were here." i said.i then looked at cecil."hello cecil " i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I sigh loudly. "Look, you should be happy I'm apologizing. I never apologize or admit that I'm wrong. Ask Nero," I say, pointing towards Nero. "Listen. I don't want to repeat myself for a second time. Let's agree to disagree. And I am very sorry for how we, Ghost and myself, have been treating you. Now don't you have something to say in return?" I ask as I quit pointing at Nero and stare at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 pm

"she's right about both things.she hates to admit she's wrong and you should apologize as well " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 am

"Even admit I am wrong." I said as I stepped out from behind the water fall. "I have been an ass but I have been in a major protective mood due to the fact that Namine is now carrying my son. I don't want her to get stressed so I figured that I would take out the one thing that stresses her out the most. That is why I targeted you. You are a good guy and all but you can't be irritating to Namine. If she has a miscarriage from too much stress then I don't know what I would do. I might go to the dark side but then again I could become emotionless. Only god can tell whats going to happen next and I hope he grants my son, Casper, with a good life." I said as I approached Namine and put my hand on her shoulder. I stared up to Cecil for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 am

"Ummm. Well if Namine does have a miscarriage, here's what ya do: KILL ME!!!! I don't like it when a death is unnessisarily caused, I'm sorry for being such an ass but you, and NOT just you Ghost, or Namine.." I say turning and looking at Nero. "Were quite cruel to me even BEFORE I started being an ass. In tghe end of it all: I say when we begin to fight we just all shut up."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

i look at cecil."what do you mean i was cruel to you, i defended you!" i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm

ENOUGH!

Cepeda appears with X-Blade on his back.

First of all, Cecil how dare you wish for a miscarriage of a child, and also, the only reason people were "curel" to you is because you treated one respect. You call people insults for no reason what so ever. Now, I have apoligized for the one thing I have done, I have been nice to you, I tolerated you for the longest!

Cepeda hair raises as dark aura surronds him.

NOW! Calm your ass down and start treating people with respect or I'll stick this X-Blade so far in your ass, You'll cough up keychains!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm

I walked over to Cepeda and put my hand on his shoulder. "A threat will not change people. It will just cause more problems. Instead try to just stay passive and accept Cecil for what he is. I cant change the way he acts but I can influence him to be a better person. I was wrong for thinking that threats and violence helped. It only makes matters worse." I said to Cepeda as I tried to calm Cepeda down.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

"Ghost has a point, Cepeda. And Cecil, I only treated you coldly after you did not show me any respect. Just accept my apology and say what we all think you should say," I say calmly, staring at Cecil and ignoring the scene Cepeda had caused.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 pm

i walk over to cepeda "ghost is right, you have to stay calm or it will lead to more trouble " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 am

Cepeda's hair stiill raises and the dark aura still roars. Cepeda walks toward Cecil.

I'll spare you for them, but one more time and I'll slip a foot in yo ass.

Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 am

"cepeda stop! " i said angrily, sounding like our father."you will nott threaten cecil anymore.everybody here is trying to set things right while your just trying to fight " i said as my eyes start glowing red
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:00 pm

I use Mind Control on Cepeda, causing him to fall asleep. "Problem solved."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

i look at namine then my eyes chang back as i laugh."why didnt you do that along time ago" i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 pm

"Because I wanted to see if he would eventually calm down. But he didn't. He'll wake up in about two to three hours. By then, it will all be over," I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 am

"ok i guess that works but next time feel free to use it sooner " i said
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 am

Cepeda's eyes stay black as he struggles to stay awake, as he falls he dreams of killing white haired dudes, and other dudes in black armor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: Dude Cepeda: I didn't say that, really. Don't do that BS here.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Cepeda, stop! This topic was made for peace, not bullying. It ticks me off that I'm on here trying to apologize and you're being a dick about it and trying to start fights. And Cecil, I was told by Dante that I had to have Nero tell you that you have to apologize, also.

IC: I look at Cecil. "Say what you should say before I completely change my mind. I'll also take Cepeda out of his coma," I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:41 pm

OCC:You know what I'm sorry, I am man enough to say I was being a dick, I'm sorry Cecil if i offended you in anyway. However, I am serious though, calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-   A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Clean Slate (Apology to Cecil) -Open-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next