Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
training - Page 2 Vote_lcaptraining - Page 2 Voting_bartraining - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
training - Page 2 Vote_lcaptraining - Page 2 Voting_bartraining - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

"I can make it easy for us to follow the beetle." I said as I called for my black dragon. Within seconds I teleported her to where we were. "Hop on Nero." I said as I got on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 pm

"ok" i said as i got her back. we rode for awile untile we reached a giant lion head made out of sand. we landed and walked up to it.*WHO GO'S THERE!* it said as we walked up to it."we are searching for somthing " i said to the lion.*GO IN BUT DO NOT TAKE OUT OF GREED OR YOU WILL DIE * it said as it oped its mouth and we went in
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm

"What exactly are we looking for?" I asked Nero as I followed closely behind him. I looked back at my black dragon and telepathically talked to her. "Stick around in case I need you." I told her. "As you wish master." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

"somthing important" i said.we keep walking down until we see gold everywhere.we walk until we reach a statue of a man holding a sword."thats it " i said,as u reach up and grab the sword."lets go " i said we turned to go but get stopped by a shadow figure.i grab red queen and point it at the shadow.it starts to change colors.after a few seconds it looks exactly like me.it pulls out a sword that looks like red queen."ghost, take the sword to vergil. " i said as ghost grabs it, watching the figure.
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am

"Alright but first I gotta find out what that thing is." I said as I summoned my Black Dragon. "I need you in here now." I told her as I went for my eye patch. "As you wish, master." she replied. Once my dragon got where we were I jumped on and took off my eye patch. Both me and my dragon got a black aura around us. "Time to see if my training her can come through." I said as I raised my arm up. "Attack." I yelled as an energy ball charged up in her mouth. Once she was fully charged, multiple beams came out of her mouth. Each beam had a different color. Each different color meant a different element. For a while the beams circled around the strange figure. Then all at once they slammed down onto it. A big puff of dust filled the air. "If it is smart it would go now. We haven't even began to warm up." I said as I looked down at Nero with the sword still on my back .
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

the dust clears and the figure is still standing there.his shadow jumps off the ground and transforms into ghost."go now! " i yelled at ghost as i blocked the attacks of both copys."PATHETIC COPYS! " i said in a demonic voice as my eye's turn red and a blue figure holding a katana apears above me.i stab both copys with my swords and throw them against the wall."YOU WILL DIE " i said as i blasted them with electricity.
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 am

Without waiting for Nero to tell me again I flew out. "I'll come back as soon as I can." I said as I got out of the lions head. "I wonder where Vergil could be." I said while my black dragon kept flying.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 82
Class : Murderer
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:04 am

"Hey do you guys need some help."I yelled as I run to nero.I stab the nearest copy and jump over the next one.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 am

i looked back to see who it was. i saw that it was kratos."no!" i yelled as another shadow rose and took the shape of kratos.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 am

"What"I said as I look behind me.I get in a fight myself."Ironic."I said as I stab myself.(aka my copy)
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 pm

"You know what girl. Im going back. You go look for Vergil or Dante for me." I said to my dragon as I jumped off her back. I ran all the way back to the Lions head and walked in. "Damn those things. They mimic everything that's living." I said as I got a bright idea. "If they mimic everything that's living they can't mimic the dead." I added as I slowed down my heartbeat and sat against the wall. I finished changing into my Genetic Necrosis form and as quick as a bullet fly's through the air I had my mimic by the throat and pushed him against the sand wall. "You might mimic my normal form but there is no way you can mimic anything that is dead." I boringly said as I drove my hand into its chest. I ripped out its spine and let him drop. I turned back to see Kratos and a mimic of Kratos. "Why did you come here?" I said to Kratos as I pulled out Hydra and began shooting at Nero's mimic and Krato's mimic.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"I got bored and saw what was hapening. I did not know they could mimic me."I said as I tear off my mimics head.Another mimic apears and I kick it at the lions head.
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:16 pm

"They only mimic the living. Why do you think I'm dead right now." I said in a boring tone. I casted summon sword mimic and sent it flying towards Kratos. It barely missed his head and got another mimic that was standing behind him. "Watch your back." I said as I turned around and grabbed another mimic that was trying to sneak up on me. I pulled it in half and threw each half of the body to a different mimic. "Where are these things coming from?" I said in robotic like tone. "Why the F*** are these things going after us Nero? Why does something tell me the item you got is not suppose to leave this place." I added as I pulled out Heaven and Hell.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

"Why did you take something anyway Nero? Man, sometimes I wonder how smart you realy are!"I yell at Nero. I throw my chains and swords at Nero and my mimic and pull them together.
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 pm

"He claims its something that Vergil wanted." I said as I killed 3 mimics of Kratos and 3 mimics of Nero. "Notice that none of me are popping up. That's because they cant mimic me...I have no pulse." I said boringly.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm

"You said that and Nero is that true." I say while I Stab my mimick in the head and balls. I tear it in half.
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 pm

"Did you have to go for the nuts?" I plainly asked as I cut a Kratos mimic in half.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

"I guess not."I said
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:14 am

"yes its true" i said."guys get out, i know how to end this" i said.i open a portal then i look at ghost."grab any random peice of treasure then run into the portal" i said to him as i blasted 6 more copys of kratos with lightning
OOC:whatever you grab you can give to namine as a gift O.o XD
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:16 am

I grabbed a couple of rings and necklaces and opened up a portal. I ran through and quickly closed the portal.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 am

OOC:umm dude when you take somthing that you werent looking for the sand lion colapses on its self,crushing whatevers inside, and you closed the portal!!.havent you ever seen alladin?!?

IC:i grab kratos and open a new portal and jump in right as the sand fell on the copys
Back to top Go down

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:24 am

OOC: the collapsing was my plan XD
Back to top Go down
Kratos
New player
Kratos

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Aa Nero grabs me I grab a golden Sword With a fire symbole on the hilt from the lion. Before the portal closes I say "Where are we going Nero."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training   training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2