Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Forgotten City Training Vote_lcapForgotten City Training Voting_barForgotten City Training Vote_rcap 
Nero
Forgotten City Training Vote_lcapForgotten City Training Voting_barForgotten City Training Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Forgotten City Training

Go down 
+2
Nero
Dante
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Forgotten City Training Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:25 am

I opened a portal and began to look around. "This place would make a good spot for Dante to train me." I said as I pulled out my cell phone. I dialed Dante's number and left a messege. "Dante I'm in the Forgotten City. I'm here waiting for you to come train me...If you can find me." I said to Dante through the phone in a message. I jumped up into a bushy tree and waited for Dante to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue210/210Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue190/190Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 am

I tap Ghost on the shoulder and say, "Boo! What took you so long to get here?" I chuckle and jump out of the bushy tree.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I fell from the tree and barely landed on my feet. "How did you know I would come here?" I asked him as I regained my balance.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue210/210Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue190/190Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:00 am

I smirk and say, "You will learn how I did that soon enough. But first let's test your accuracy. Hit the fruit from the limbs." I point at a limb with 10 fruit on it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue270/270Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue250/250Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 am

OOC:i thought vergil was training you ghost and dante was training me

IC:i open a portal and step out to see dante a ghost training."hey guy's" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: I'm a Chevallier now...Dante trains me now.

IC: "That's easy." I said as I casted 10 summon sword mimics and shot them at the fruits. Each had pin point accuracy and hit the stems of each. All ten fruits fell from the tree. "Hey Nero." I added without even turning towards him. "Whats next?" I asked Dante.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

I walk out from behind Nero and shift the ground he stands on, causing him to fall. "Hey kid," I say, smiling and then turning my attention to Dante and Ghost. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 pm

"What was that hmmm about?" I said as I walked over and gave Namine a hug.

OOC: need your approval for me to be your chevallier namine.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I hugged back. "Ohh, it was nothing," I say smiling. I then walk over to a tree that had an apple in it. I shook the earth and seperated a rock from the ground, then made it float in the air ahead of me. I pushed my left hand outwards, causing the rock to fly at the tree. It barely missed. I then turned away and walked back to Ghost. "You have better aim than I do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 pm

"well. I don't really know how you do that ability but I see your stance is sloppy when you do it. Get your base set up firm and try again." I said as I demonstrated for Namine. "Try to do it with your stance like this." I advised Namine.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue270/270Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue250/250Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:04 pm

i get up and take out blue rose and pull the trigger once, shooting two bullets at an apple. the bullets hit the stems of two apples and they fall and land on ghosts head. i streched my arm and caught one."sorry ghost" i said as i take a bite of the apple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Before the apple fell to the ground I put my foot under it and began to play hacky sack with it. After a few hits of keeping it up I soccer punted it at Nero's crotch. "Sure you are." I said with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:27 pm

as the apple is about to make contact i stab red queen into the ground right infront of me.stuck to blade is the apple.i fininsh the bite i had taken."that could've hurt." i said to ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Suddenly an apple hits Nero in the back of the head. While he was blocking the crotch seeking apple I took the liberty to touch the ground. I used alchemy to bring a tree to life and throw an apple at him. "Didn't expect that, didn't you?" I said as a few more apples go flying at Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm

"what the hell?!" i yelled as i started blocking apples. i dodged a few before i tripped and got buried with apples."ugh" i said from under the pile
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 am

I blast at the apples as they fall towards Nero, mising Nero with Every bullet that is fired and hitting every apple and not missing a single shot that is fired. "You two talk about accuracy, that is accurate. You have to be able to shoot multiple shots and not miss with a single bullet. Now alll three of you line up and do it again." I then stand behind them as I make more apples appear on the branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:45 pm

"I'm not as weak and stupid as I use to be." I said as I began to throw the apples off of Nero. "You on the other hand, need to be aware of everything going on around you." I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

i get up and stand next to ghost.i put red queen against a tree and point blue rose at the tree."hey dante,should i use one of the guns you gave me or use blue rose?" i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:48 am

"Oh, you just reminded me Nero." I said as I snapped my finger. "Dante, can you teach me how to shoot a gun?" I said as I looked over at Dante.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:16 am

I look at Nero with a blank look, walk behind him and smack the back of his head saying, "Dumbass I gave you all three of those guns." I then pull out a triple barreled revolver. "Ghost this is Hydra. My friend Vincent Valentine gave this to me a while back. All you really have to do is point and shoot." I toss Hydra to Ghost and say, "Okay you two get ready?" I then motion them to start shooting. I then levitate the apples from the tree and get them to move in circles and every other direction possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 pm

"Thanks Dante." I said as I examined Hydra for a second. "Not too shabby." I said to myself as I tried aiming at an apple. "How well does she fire?" I asked Dante before I fired. I managed to get a perfect lined up shot. I took out 2 apples with one bullet. The bullet went straight through one and kept going. It hit the second one and then I lost track of it. "I like it." I said with a smile on my face as I checked the clip. "Hey Dante...Wheres the bullets?" I asked as I show Dante that there were no bullets in the clip.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"ow " i said as i rubed the back of my head.i then point blue rose at the apples and fire twice.for apples fall out of the air."hows that? " i said
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue130/130Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue110/110Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

I open a portal next to Ghost, "Are you sure your not weak and stupid... well weak+you = NOT RIGHT!! now Stupid + you = Perfect match." I say walking out of the portal, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue50/50Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue30/30Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I was sitting in a tree with an apple in my hand. "I see you're teaching these kids the arts of a coward, Dante." I said as I took a bite out of it. I chewed it and swallowed. "Guns are such dishonorable weapons." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue130/130Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training Left_bar_bleue110/110Forgotten City Training Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:04 pm

"your telling me, Vergil. Why do you think I have no gun's? Hmm?" I say with a casual look upon my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten City Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next