Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapForgotten City Training - Page 2 Voting_barForgotten City Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Vote_lcapForgotten City Training - Page 2 Voting_barForgotten City Training - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Forgotten City Training

Go down 
+2
Nero
Dante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

I laughed. "You don't even have anything that constitutes as a weapon." I said plainly before taking another bite of the apple.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue130/130Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue110/110Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm

"Sure. What Ever..." I say with a cocky attitude.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I laughed. "Would you like me to prove it?" I asked Cecil with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:46 pm

"You should let me prove him wrong." I said to Vergil as I put Hydra away.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 am

i look at cecil."are you sure you want to sign your death warrent today? " i said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 am

"I wouldn't call it a warrant. With a warrant he still has a chance to live. Lets make it a guarantee." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 am

I laughed. "You've definitely been trained by me, ghost." I said as I finished the apple and jumped from the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 am

"And I'm still learning." I said as I walked over to Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

"well cecil it was nice knowing you" i said as i walked over to a tree and picked an apple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:09 am

"Well, what do you say Vergil? Can I show him what a true weapon can do? I have been working on unlocking the suppressed power of Love and Hate. I think I can awaken them to show Cecil some true weapon power." I said as I pulled Love and Hate off my back. I charged a little energy in them and they began to glow bright red.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

I laughed before turning to ghost. "you haven't learned yet have you? You know what makes Rebellion, Soul Reaper, Yamato, Force Edge, and the Keyblade all great?" I asked him before pointing at his chest. "The resolve of the weapon, and the knowledge of wielding that weapon." I said with a smile. "If Cecil were to get his hands on Yamato, It wouldn't be nearly as powerful as when I use it without my demonic energy." I explained. "A weapons only as good as it's wielder." I said with a smile. "As soon as you fools learn that, I'll give you far better training then my brother's foolish pissing contests." I said before stepping through a sin rift. "And, Dante, I'm not admitting a gun is a weapon, it's a very dangerous toy." I said before the rift closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 am

I pulled Love and Hate off my back and began to charge demonic energy into them. Almost instantly they awakened. "I know more about my weapons than Vergil likes to think I do. I just meant that I needed to test them out." I said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 am

Being bored listening to my brother preach, I put in my headphones in and start listening to Perfect Insanity by Disturbed. Then finally noticing that he left I ask Ghost, "Wwwwwwhat did I miss What was he talking about again sorry I was starting to fall asleep from all the boredom." I then lean up against the tree and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:09 am

"it wasnt all that boring " i said then i look a ghost."ok mabey alittle " i added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:32 am

"So Nero. Want to help me test out the awakened form of Love and Hate?" I asked as I started swinging Love and Hate at the air.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:59 pm

"Settle down Ghost you will have plenty of time to test your weapons. No need to be eager." I say to him as I open my eyes and stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:51 am

I lower my weapons and look over to Dante. "Alright. So what are you going to teach me and Nero now?" I asked eagerly to keep training.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:33 pm

I look at Ghost and say, "Patience. That is one thing you need to learn. You need to cool your jets and reflect on all that you know ande master it all before you get to learn anything else. Now both of you go to a realm and begin your training." I open two portals and then point Nero andGhost to each one of them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 pm

i look at dante then walk into a portal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 am

I calmly walk towards the portal. "I'll see you in a bit." I said as I walked through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:25 pm

I look at GHost and Nero and say, "Farwell my friends." I then look at Cecil and Vergil and say, "Hey brother we have him all to ourselves." I then look at Cecil and say, "Okay hot shot you wanted to take us both on here's your shot." I lok at Vergil with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 pm

I folded my arms and sighed. "I don't want to fight any weak humans today." I said plainly. "It won't even be a challenge." I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm

Cepeda appears coming out of a portal from the sky. As he hops down, he looks dead at Cecil.

Fight me. I'm sure you would want a rematch, after how i kicked your butt last time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten City Training   Forgotten City Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten City Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2