Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Vote_lcapFamily Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Voting_barFamily Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Vote_lcapFamily Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Voting_barFamily Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty
PostSubject: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm

I cleaved a ghoul in half. "Hmph, how boring. I want something more challenging." I said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue50/50Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue30/30Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I see my uncle cleave a ghoul in half. "Uncle Vergil, what are you doing?" I asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I looked over at Saiya. "Hello Saiya, would you like to sparr with me? I'm getting bored slaughtering weaklings, and I want to see how powerful you've become." I said as I walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 pm

I rubbed my neck. "I don't know, Daddy told me not to fight humans." I said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

I smiled. "And you shouldn't, they are far to weak. good thing I am not human. Besides, your father would probably be happy if you were able to hold your own against me, even if I'm going easy." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:24 pm

I smiled at my uncle. "Ok, since you put it that way. I'm sure Daddy wouldn't mind, he might even join in." I said as I pulled my sword off my back. "Let's fight Uncle Vergil." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm

I look down at Saiya and my brother and smile, then say to myself, " Get him Saiya I know you can fight, and almost beat him." I smile and sit atop of a pillar as Saiya na d Vergil prepare to spar.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:03 am

I dodged Saiya's attacks. She nearly got the side of my head. "You are quite skilled, Saiya." I said with a smile. I looked up at Dante. "You've trained her well, Dante." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Just as Uncle Vergil is talking and commenting my father on his training, I round house kick his chest and send a Bleeding Strike right at his face. I then look at Uncle Vergil and say, "Rule #1 Never let your guard down." I then point my blade at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 pm

I chuckled. "Another rule is make sure your opponent is down." I said as I dashed backwards. I pulled Yamato from it's sheath. "Now then, Time for me to actually take the offensive." I said as I began to slash at Saiya.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:03 am

I block the strikes with ease and smirk at my uncle and say, "Too close." I then move Chiropterra in an upward motion, stop and corkscrew kick at him.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 am

I walked up to Dante and looked down at Vergil's fight. "Who's that girl attacking your brother?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue210/210Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Left_bar_bleue190/190Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 am

I look at him with hate filled eyes and say, "That is your Granddaughter." I then walk away from him and leap to the top of a pillar and watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sparda
Chevallier of Twilight
Chevallier of Twilight
Sparda

Male
Number of posts : 54
Class : Demon Swordsman
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:59 am

I looked down at the girl Dante said was my granddaughter. 'She's definatly of my bloodline, I can feel it.' I thought as I continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 pm

"Why are you here father?" I ask him with urgency in my voice. I then look back at the fight and smile at how well my daughter is doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)   Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Sparring (Sparda Bloodline only)
Page 1 of 1