Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Vote_lcapThe Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Voting_barThe Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Vote_lcapThe Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Voting_barThe Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty
PostSubject: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I sit in my study with a book in my hand and a drink on the side table. I just keep my mind focused on the book as I wait for everyone to get here. I sit and wonder where Saiya is as well as Vergil and Kairibear. "What is taking them so long." I say out loud in my study. "I had better go into the kitchen and make sure that the meal isn't burning." So I set my book down and get out of my chair and walk to the kitchen and turn off the oven and stove and grab the alcohol and take it and set it on the table as well as the china. "Well everything is ready for everyone." So I walk back to my study and go back to reading my book as I wait.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Kairi
Captain of the KoLR/1st Class Admin
Kairi

Female
Number of posts : 191
Power Source : The light that shines from the heaven's illustruous rose.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue70/70The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue50/50The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

As Kairi approached the large house, she accidently stumbled on a rock, crashing through the door. She landed right on her face in the middle of the hallway. Luckily, there was carpet to break her fall. She groaned softly and heard noises of movement in another room. "Stupid clumsiness!" She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm

I hear all the crashing and think to myself, that has to be Kairibear. I set my boo down and start walking to the door. "Hello is anyone there?" I say as my voice echoes through the entire manor, then I see Kairibear laying on the floor so I go over to her and help her up and say, "Are you okay baby?" Then I giver her a gentle kiss and take her hand and walk with her into the dinning room."Did you lose your key again baby or what?" I ask as I pour two glasses of wine. Then I hand her her glass of wine and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue70/70The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue50/50The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm

Kairi blushes slightly as he teased her but tried to laugh it off. "Mhm, I figured crashing through the door was easier than knocking" She smiled at him as she took the glass. "What's the occassion?" She stuck her tongue out at him before taking a little sip. "Mmmm, It's really good." She set the wine down and looked around. "By the way, have you seen Saiya anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Leader of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Vergil

Male
Number of posts : 3120
Class : Dark Slayer/ Dark Angel Knight/ Demon Lord
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:10 pm

I walked into the dining room and saw Dante and Kairi, both with a wine glass in their hands. "I'll go find Saiya first, I guess, I apologize for intruding." I said before turning back to the door.
Back to top Go down
http://suikodeninfinity.forumotion.com/
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

I look at Kairibear and then say to her as I look into her eyes, "You'll have to wait until everyone else gets here to find out." Then I take a drink of my wine and set it down. Then I look at her as she stuck her tongue out at me and say, "Don't stick that tongue out unless you plan on using it." Then I take a step closer to her. Then I look at the clock ad back at her and wonder what is taking Vergil and Saiya so long to get here. Then I give Kairibear all my attention.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:
The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Left_bar_bleue30/30The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 pm

I come running through the door tracking mud everywhere as I start to run up the stairs I see Kairi, Dad, and uncle Vergil in the dining area. So instead of taking my things to my room I set them by the door and go into the dinning area and give dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hi daddy how are you. I missed you today. Hi kairi and uncle Vergil how are you too doing? I miss you two also." I say to the three of them as I look at dad and say, "Did you make my favorite daddy? Lasagna?" I get ready to go into the kitchen but I stoop and give uncle vergil a hug and a kiss as well as Kairi. Then I start to think about what dad had told me previously and shown me.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Kairi

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Kairi stuck her tongue out once more right before Saiya came in. She smiled as Saiya said hello to everyone. "Hi Saiya." She waved at her. "So that is what we are having? Lasagna?" She laughed as Saiya hugged her. "It better be good, that's all I have to say about it." She turned up her nose slightly, as if she did not like lasagna. However, she made sure that Dante saw her small wink so he would know that she was pretending.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:02 pm

I see saiya running at me so I catch her and kiss her back as she kisses me and hug her as well. "how was school baby girl, and yes I am making your favorite." I say to her. Then I look over at Kairi and say, "Of course it's good I made it." Then I tell Saiya to go wash up for dinner then I walk over to Kairibear and kiss her. "I told you not to stick your tongue out." Then I grab the silverware and then carry the platter of food out. Then I see her face expression and smile.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

I smiled and looked down at the food. "It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it's still better then the slop that they gave me in Demon Realm." I said taking my coat off and putting it on the back of the chair and taking my gloves off.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 pm

I chuckle at what my brother said and so I set the plates and silverware out and then call Saiya back into the room. I pull her chair out and say to her, "Here baby girl sit down." After that I wait until she sits down to push her into the table for her then I go over to where Kairibear will sit and pull her chair out as well. "Here you are sweetheart." I stand there and wait for Kairibear to sit down so that I can go to my chair and sit down and dish the food out lto everyone. "Alright who's hungry?" I ask as I grab the spatula to serve the Lasagna.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 pm

I come back from washing my hands laughing because I had heard what Uncle Vergil had said. Then I go over to where daddy was holding a chair so that I could get my food. Then I look at the drinks and I grab a soda before I sit down. Then I look at daddy and say, "Thank you daddy for making dinner." I kiss him on the cheek again. Then I wait until dad sits down so we can eat.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:55 pm

I leaned back in my chair and allowed the women to eat before I dished my plate.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

I grab Kairi's plate and dish her up and set it down in front of her. Then I ask her, "Would you like some more wine?" Then I grab Vegil's plate and pile the food on and pass it to him. then I dish my plate and sit down next to Kairi were I should be. Then I pour another glass of wine and take a small drink.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:30 pm

I look at my dad and say, "uhhm, aren't you forgetting someone daddy?" Then I sart to tap my nails on the table and say, "Silly daddy you forgot my plate." I get up go over to the food and put some of the eligant pasta on my plate then step into the kitchen get into the fridge and grab a soda then come back out of the kitchen and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm

I look at Saiya and say, "I'm sorry sweetheart. How was school?" I look at Vergil and say, " have you been or done anything idiotic lately?" I chuckle a little and go back to eating my dinner and drinking my wine.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 pm

I giggled. "It was the same old school day, daddy, and I didn't do anything stupid." I said before I took a bite of my food.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 am

I look at Saiya and chuckle slightly and say, "I was talking to your uncle Vergil." I look over at Kairi then get up and walk over to her and ask her, "Would you like anything else?" I then look around and say, "Well look we all actually got a day where we don't have to fight." I walk over to the large multi-paned windows and look outside.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Vergil

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

I pulled my flask out of my pocket and took a drink of it. "I'm glad I could just relax for one day without worrying about those damn Jailors or Mundus." I said before I wiped my lips with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:49 pm

I smirk at Vergil and say, "If they came here you know they wouldn't be leaving brother." I chuckle then kiss Kairi on the forehead and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)   The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Family back together again ( Vergil, Saiya, Kairi, and Dante)
Page 1 of 1