Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Vote_lcapTwilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Voting_barTwilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Vote_rcap 
Nero
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Vote_lcapTwilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Voting_barTwilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue210/210Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue190/190Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 pm

I step through a portal that brought me to an open, barren field on the outskirts of Nebelheim. I sit on a boulder and wait for Saiya and Namine to begin to teach them how to control there power. I look around and sense an energy that is very familiar so I don't bother with it but stay alert just in case it's an energy I dislike.

Last edited by Dante on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue210/210Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue190/190Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 pm

I step through a portal and into the open feild. I look around and examine my surroundings carefully. I then see Dante sitting on a boulder. "Hello, sir," I say calmly as I walk over to him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 am

Within seconds I have Helios in one hand and Death Reaper in the other and come at Namine and say, "Here I come you had better be ready." I swing both of my blades, and stop them within inches of her neck them bring them down and stick them into the ground, and say to her, "You have to always be ready for anything because I was nice to let you observe your surroundings that long. Normally you will not have that long to observe them. You will have about 1.5 seconds and you will be attacked, and so if you aren't ready and still trying to observe your surroundings it will lead to your defeat quickly. Today I will teach you how to control your Twlight energy. Seeing as you are a Nobody, no offense by the way, you have the power of both light and dark in you. Recently you have only released the darkened side of of yourself. I will teach you to release the light that is in you. Once that is done I will teach you and take you to somewhere that is restricted, and fully release yourself because with both energies unlocked in you, you will become more powerful than you are now. So I ask you now, are you ready?" I look at her with my hands on the hilts of the two swords waiting for her response

Last edited by Dante on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female
Number of posts : 79
Class : Chiropterran huntress
Power Source : Divine aura
Experience : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue30/30Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:22 pm

I walk up the pathway to the barren field, and see my father and Namine in the distant. I start running, and knowing the training my father has put me through before, I draw Chiropterra, and sure enough boulders begin to fly, so I dodge and slash them in half. As I get close to my father, I say to him, "Is that all you got dad." I say in the same sarcastic voice that he has. Then from behind one of the boulders tries to get up but I cut it only to be knocked to the ground. I twist my legs so that I wil spin to my feet, and as that boulder comes back at me, I slash it twelve times, and sheath Chiropterra and it all turns to dust. As one of the boulders slowly creeps towards me from behind I quickly reach for my father's holster, grab Ivory and shoot the remaining boulder. 'You got me that time dad." I say to him as I dust off then give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 pm

I smile at Saiya and say, "Hello there." I then reach behind me for my tonfa's and slide them into my hands quickly. Then my hands, along with my tonfas, arrive back at my sides. My tonfa's are positioned so the blade runs against my arm.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 pm

I look at Namine and say, "Are you ready? You will be fighting Saiya today. Anything and everything you know is allowed." I smirk sit on a boulder and say, "Begin." I then start twirling my guns in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Magic:
Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Left_bar_bleue30/30Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:29 pm

As soon as my father said begin, I dart at Namine, and say, "Well let's have some fun." I quickly draw Chiropterra and go to strike at her knowing my father has trained me properly.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 am

I take my right tonfa, twirl it, then use it to block Saiya's weapon. While using my right, I also take my left tonfa and jab it towards her, attempting a strike. "Yes, lets," I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 am

I kick the tonfa away, and smile. I duck down and go for a leg sweep. Then I look up at Namine and say, "This really is fun isn't it?" I then take Chiropterra and swing it towards her head.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:36 pm

The leg sweep causes me to fall to the ground. I then jump upwards and tilt my body slightly so I'm floating horizontally in the air. I bring my right leg back and attempt to kick Saiya in the chest. "Yes. It is," I say as I tilt forwards and land in a fighting stance. I turn my tonfa around so the blade is running against my arm and jab at her with the handle.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 pm

I stumble backwards as I take the kick to the chest. I smirk at Namine. Then as she comes down in her fighting stance I round house kick at her to block the tonfa jabs. I then turn Chiropterra so that the bottom of the hilt is facing up and the blade down and start to swing repeatedly. I then smile and slide my hand across the blade and call out, "Bleeding strike." I then send a blood- colored wave in her direction. I then look at her and say while the wave is going in her direction, "Still having fun Namine?" I then jump up onto a pillar that is stuck out of the ground and wait for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:51 pm

"Yess." I saw, attempting to dodge the wave. I jump upward and shake my hands slightly causing a boulder to seperate itself from the ground. It flies underneath my feet. I stick my tonfa's blade in the ground and shake my hands again. This time, they begin to glow slightly red and little rocks fly into the air, also. I push my hand outwards toward Saiya and the rocks fly at her. I smile a little and laugh. "This is great practice for my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 pm

I watch as they battle each other. I think to myself, but say out loud, " I wonder which of them will truly win of the two?" I then just watch them parry and send attacks at each other.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

With blinding speed I slash all the rocks to rubble and go strickly for Namine. I flip over her and do a meteor kick from behind, and say, "Hey, I'm up here." As I come fallilng from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I smile at how well they are doing, and jump off the rock and put Death Repaer between the two blades and say, "That is enough you two. Saiya you know what it is that we are going to do." I start to walk towards the hill and say, "Come on you two. We have a lot to do." I keep walking towards the summit of the hills, and as I get closer the air becomes even more humid. As I reach the top there is a waterfall and a spring there. i take my coat and weapons and sit atop of a boulder that is beneath the waterfall and begin to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Saiya
Lieutenant of KOLR
Lieutenant of KOLR
Saiya

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 pm

I sheath my blade and look at my dad and say, "Okay daddy." I put Chiropterra on my back and follow him up the hill. I then take my blade from my back and walk towards the waterfall, sit on a boulder, set Chiropterra on my lap and begin to meditate and find my equilibrium.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:40 pm

I follow them and sit cross legged ontop of a boulder that I had seperated from the ground. I set my weapons on the ground infront of me and begin to meditate with them.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:09 am

As I am meditating I say to Namine and Saiya telepathically, "Find your focus and you two shall be able to enter one of the elemental realms." I then continue concentrating on the task at hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)   Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Training ( Dante, Saiya, & Namine)
Page 1 of 1