Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Vote_lcapa honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Voting_bara honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Vote_rcap 
Nero
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Vote_lcapa honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Voting_bara honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue270/270a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue250/250a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty
PostSubject: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:16 pm

i walk into the graveyard and look at one certain grave. the grave stone reads:Credo the general, a good friend, and a loving brother.i look at it and i start to get angry."lies!" i yelled at the grave as i pulled out blue rose and started firering two bullets at once at the grave stone repedily."you let her get taken so you could get stronger!" i yelled at it again as i fell to my knee's and tears started forming in my eye's. i grabbed my head with both hands and sat there feeling weak and alone
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue210/210a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue190/190a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:30 pm

"Do not cry; whether your tears are of anger or sadness," I say quietly so Nero can't hear, appearing to be sitting in a tree a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue270/270a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue250/250a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:39 pm

"why cant i save her why?!? " i screamed at the sky."why do i keep trying to fight the rouge when i know i cant win? why?" i kept screaming.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue210/210a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue190/190a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I reach for a crinkled, browning leaf that is barely attatched to the tree. The leaf automatically comes back to life and changes it's color to a rich green.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 pm

i si down next to a grave stone with my gun in my hand.i raise the gun up to my head and put my finger on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue130/130a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Left_bar_bleue110/110a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

OOC: WHOA THERE CRAZY
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 am

"NERO!!!" I growl angerly. I climb out of my tree, eyes burning red, and begin walking over to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I say, pulling the gun out of his hands and aiming it at the sky. I fire every last round into the sky. Birds begin to fall out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am

i held my empty gun and look at namine."im sorry namine but i didnt know what to do " i said, feeling ashamed."i cant get to her and im not strong enough to beat Xeros much less mundus or Agnus " i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

I am able to pick Nero up off the ground and set him on his feet by grabbing his shirt. "There is no excuse for doign what you have done."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:19 am

"i know" i said as i hung my head in shame."i dont know why i did it, i just felt so helpless abd weak." i said to her."i cant even save my girlfriend from the rouge and agnus and mundus!" i said to her with anger. i then realised what i that i was getting mad at namine."i gotta try somthing to save her but what? " i said
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:23 am

"I'm not sure. I'm truly not," I say, calmy and with a serious expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 am

i then turn my back to namine and look at all the graves. i then hear a sound."what was that? " i said as it came again. it sounded like somthing draging.i look in the darkness and start to make out shapes of human beings."umm namine i think wr should go " i said as i pointed blue rose at them. i then remembered that i was out of ammo.i then pull out red queen aa we get surronded by the undead.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 am

"Hey, can you say your weak." Cepeda walks up to him jumping out a tree. "Mother, Father, they would not want to see you like this." Cepeda then gives him a red keychain. "You may not be able to wield a keyblade but think of it as a good luck charm. Nero, you are strong, if anything, without you I would be dead, so brother if you want to rescue this "Angus" I'm willing to help."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 am

OOC:its Kryie im trying to save but nice try.

IC:i held the keyblade and looked at it. then i looked at cepeda."thank you brother" i said as i put the keyblade on my back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am

I walked in through a portal and just listend to all of what Nero, Namine, and Cepeda was talking about. I almost jumped out and reacted when Nero held the gun to his head but I knew Namine would before I could. After a while I walked in. "Nero, you...yourself might not be strong enough but all of us...as a team are. You dont have to go in there alone. I know that I will always have your back, I mean after all...you did save my life several times." I said with a serious tone. "The least I can do is help you get your girlfriend back." I added as I held my hand out for Nero to shake. "I swear to you that you will get your girlfriend back...Even if I have to sacrifice myself so you can get her."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 pm

"Ghost that won't be necessary. You will get to help with this, but you are going to get to cause a lot of destruction. you and Cepeda both. You two are going to cause a diversion while Nero and I go get Kyrie and Agnus. I have business here. I have to stop the Order of the Sword. I have to find Sanctus and make sure he can't do as he intends." I look at Nero and say, "Are you ready to go to work." I reach into my back and and grab a set of pistols. I hold them out to Nero and say, " Here take these. There names are Sin & Aura. I had them specially made for you. These are a gift to a new Chevalier, and now let the power of the Chevaliers flow within you as it does me, as well as the Elders. Let's go Nero." I start walking towards the gate, and as I do arrows come shooting down at me but I blast them away with Ebony & Ivory.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

"Just piss me off somehow and I'll be the best destraction ever." I said as I began to follow Dante. I didn't really see where the arrows were coming from but threw some Sythe feathers out. Seconds later I heard the gasps of air coming from the victoms of my Sythe feathers. "I need you to piss me off Dante, I would change to my Inner Beast form and begin to slaughter all of the minions. That should buy you some time to go in and find Kyrie and Angus undetected." I added.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Cepeda thinks, "Why, why must anger control power, I refuse to let my emotions turn me into a monster AGAIN!" Cepeda draws Loner." "ARM YOURSELF AND LET'S GO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

"Maybe I like being my Inner Beast, Cepeda." I said with a smirk on my face. I pulled out Heaven and Hell with their Purification and Punishment enchantments already on. "I don't see myself as a monster when I'm in my Inner Beast form, Cepeda, I feel ALIVE when I have all that power rushing through my body." I added as a wave of demons came at me.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm

"Let's go." Cepeda begins to walk as he thinks about what Ghost said. "Perhaps, its because you have always had it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

I looked over to Cepeda. "What do you mean...Always had it?" I said with a confused look on my face. Just then the demons started attacking me. Quickly one after another I cut them all in half before Cepeda could strike. I looked back at Cepeda after killing off the demons. "What have I always had?" I added as I stood there looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Cepeda fights off the demon. "I used to be normal till the demon kaz.." Other demons start to run away.

Demon:Its the demon man CEPED

Cepeda sighs, my arm, "Its purple because of the demon trapped in it, Kazma."
Cepeda runs, "Our diversion, i fake wanting a alliance with their leader."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:29 pm

"I will fake it too, you can't go in there alone." I said as I ran behind Cepeda.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Cepeda walks to the main gate. "Hello, ive come to offer my services, this is my friend Ghost who also is joining."

Guard:With Cepeda and Ghost will be unstoppable, ill alert our leader come with me.

Cepeda follows him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I walk with Cepeda and the guard and I have a sudden urge to start to slaughter everything but I held it all in. "They have made a wise choice to let us join didn't they, Cepeda?" I said loud enough so the guard herd me.

The Guard: "We knew you would come to us sooner or later...after all we have more of an army than your old friends did."

Me again: "I felt sorry that I had to slaughter so many of your old minions. I had to or else there would be no more me to join." I cleaverly said as i winked at Cepeda behind the guards back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next