Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Vote_lcapa honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Voting_bara honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Nero
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Vote_lcapa honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Voting_bara honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Class : Keyblade Master
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Cepeda laughs as we meet their leader.(I forgot his name)

Leader:Cepeda You've choice to join us, wise decision.

Cepeda looks him in the eye. "We wanna join the winning team, right Ghost."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000564405013#!/profile

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"I personally got tired of all the others crap...Especially Cecil's" I said as I looked the leader in the eyes.

Leader: "Prove yourself to me. What were your friends planning?" He said.

Me: "They planned to stay away and only interfere if you attack them first." I lied but they don't know that.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue210/210a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/190a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Cepeda then clears his throat, "I heard you captured some woman where is she.

Leader:HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT!

"I observe your little movements."

Leader:Well she is in the dungeon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 pm

"Where is this dungeon?" I asked as I though that that question might sound suspicious. "I want to meet her. Tell her how she will never see her weak, powerless friends again. I want to see her suffer." I added as I began to smile.

Leader: "You have quite the attitude. You will make a excellent part of this group. You are in." He said to me.

Me: "When can I see the girl?" I asked.

Leader: "In due time." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Cepeda yawns then smirks. "My lord, Dante, Vergil, and Nero will most likely come looking for her perhaps we should guard her for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

"It would be a wise choice for you to do so...they can't hurt us...the refuse to hurt us...they know us too well." I said. "They would have no problems hurting your little minion demons."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

i followed dante through the grave yard,shooting whatever demons attack us with Sin and Aura
Back to top Go down
Dante
Leader of the Chevallier of Twighlight/Head Admin
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:25 am

I run up the side of the castle walls and pull the patrolling guards and throw them over the side and motion for Nero to follow me.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Cepeda
Cepeda

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

"Yeah, so let's go ahead and you know patrol the thing."

Leader:Fine, you take them to the dungeon
Guard:Follow Me

Cepeda signals Ghost to come as he follows the man he approachs the dungeon. "Thank you."
Guard:I can't wait to tell my mom i meet Cepeda

"That's cuz she aint gonna know about bitch." Cepeda cracks his neck as he approachs the dungeon."
OCC:Chappele Show Reference go type up on youtube Wayne Brady terriozes Dave Chappele
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:35 am

"was that really nessicery?" I said as I picked up the body and hid it behind some boxes. I followed Cepeda to the cell that Kyrie was in. When I saw her I motioned for her to come closer. "Don't worry, we are friends of Nero. We'll have you out of here really quick." I said as I tried to break the lock.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Male
Number of posts : 1261
Class : Demon Slayer/ Tempest Knight
Power Source : Crimson*Shadow= Divine
Experience : 4
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 pm

I run along the walls shooting and tharowing all the gurads so that we can get to Kyrie without sounding the alarm.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue270/270a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC:this will contine in "saving Kryie "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)   a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a honorless friend(namine, ghost, dante, cepeda, and vergil)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2