Kingdom Hearts Divine Rose
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Hello and welcome to KHDR... We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site, join us and PM Vergil or Dante, if you don't like us after your questions have been answered, tell us and we'll delete you on request.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Eternal Rose shines illustriously.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Kingdom Hearts Riku Keyblade 3
Similar topics
Latest topics
» A new complication
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 1:20 am by Dante

» Holy Heck! This is still here?
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:06 am by Krystal

» Urizen, the Nefarious Ursurper
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:08 am by Vergil

» Nero's Summon Swords (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:45 pm by Vergil

» Nero's Devil Bringer
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm by Vergil

» Devil Buster
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm by Vergil

» Castaway (Reboot Version)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm by Dante

» Blue Rose (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm by Dante

» Red Queen (Redone)
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:31 pm by Dante

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Vergil
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Vote_lcapThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Voting_barThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Nero
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Vote_lcapThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Voting_barThe Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Vote_rcap 
Namine
Cepeda
Dante
Shadow
Wraith
Blaze
Ventus
Axel

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male
Number of posts : 771
Class : Clan of Darkness General.
Experience : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue110/110The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

"this place would be perfect for my arena ide.. wait a minute is that Dante's Castle. it is well that helped, i wonder if he is home" *bang bang bang*

Last edited by Cecil on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine
Advisor of Clan of Darkness/1st Class Admin
Namine

Female
Number of posts : 1354
Class : Nobody
Experience : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Level: 9
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC:

Wow, dick much.
Thanks for including me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:59 pm

OCC: ill post here if you let Namine Smile

HOLY COW I HAVE OVER 200 POSTS >.<
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue130/130The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue110/110The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:06 pm

OOC : works for me let me edit my title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

OCC: Much better

IC: I was on my way to Dante's castle and I saw Cecil at the door. "Hey, Cecil what you doing here?" I asked him as I walked up to the porch.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue210/210The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (210/210)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue190/190The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 pm

I walke dup behind them and put my hands over Ghost's eyes again. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:25 pm

"GAHH, not again." I said as I reached back and began tickling Namine. "This must be your favorite thing to do to me huh?" I added.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Namine

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"Grr.." I say, in between giggles. "Stop!" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

"Hey its the only way I know of to be able to see again." I said with her hands still over my face. I then leaned forwards and lifter Namine up with my back and continued to tickle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm

*laugh* "ok you two are like,...... nevermind, you wouldnt want to know.
any way Ghos..., uhhhh Namine, ghost can you two stop. sorry but u 2 are freaking me out"
i say as i knock on Dante's Door again
*bang bang bang*
"Ghost do you know if Dante's is here or not" i say as i slowly begin to walk off leaving footprints of light behind me

OOC .............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm

"Whats the matter Cecil, Haven't you seen two best friends mess around." I said he walked off. I checked the door handle with Namine still on my back. *click* The door was unlocked... "Do you think Dante would get mad if we just walked in?" I said as Cecil didn't notice that I opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chevallier of Twilight/ 1st Class Admin
Nero

Male
Number of posts : 2187
Class : Demon Prince/former Holy knight of the Order of the Sword
Power Source : Demonic
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Character sheet
Level: 12
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue270/270The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue250/250The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 pm

"he probably would " i said as i walk out of a portal right next ghost and namine."hey ghost....and namine" i said as i walked in and looked around for dante.not seeing him i sit down and set red queen down.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 pm

I hear the door open i little and say "WAIT UP FOR ME" as i begin running toward the door in hope of not getting hit in the face by the door. i get inside "hrmph he isnt here i dont think, hmm it is really dark in here i think ill light it up in here" i say as i make my body glow long enough that enough energy is put out to turn on almost all the lights "well id say that worked i just hope the big "tough" guy wasnt asleep" i say sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

I look to the right and see Nero and ask him "When did you get here????????"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue270/270The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)
Magic:
The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Left_bar_bleue250/250The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"if you did wake him then your one dead flashlight " i said to cecil

OOC:i walked out of a portal just as they opened the door. i just created a good nickname for you cecil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm

"Ha ha ha, flashlight, that's classic." I said as I threw Namine off my back onto the couch. I sat next to her and laid back. "You never answered my question 'flashlight' what exactly are you doing here?" I said as I looked over at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Nero

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

"ya what are we doing here? " i said to cecil (flashlight)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

"i wanted to build an arena of darkness for the people who can come here, i decided here because it would be HELLA funny to watch as demons fight themselves, if you know what i mean. but the reason i wasnted to find this place is to ask Dante if it was ok, face to face " i said trying to catch my breath from running
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC: STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR 1 THATS NOT WHAT I DID WHAT I DID WHAS AN ENERGY PULSE
SO STOP CALLING ME A FUCKING FLASHLIGHT THATS INSTULTING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"Good luck with that. I'm just here to see if I can browse through Dante's library. I already read all of Vergil's power related books. I need to see if Dante has any that Vergil doesn't." I said as I pulled out one of my Doomsayers. I awakened it. The blade glowed dark blue and Got a black aura around it. "See what reading can do for me." I said as I put it back to normal and laid it on the table next to me. I then turned to Namine and poked her. "Why are you here?" I said to her as I then decided to instead of poking, to tickle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 pm

"huh im tir.... *thud* " a said as i fell asleep on the floor and began to snore
"huh what somebody say someth... i was snoring wasnt I???" i said as i fell back asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:49 pm

I picked up a cushion from the couch and threw it at Cecil. "Get off the ground numnuts you don't want to mess up Dante's floor with your drool." I told Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

"grrrrr... i dont drool " i say when i hear foot steps coming from a hall way to every bodys left i think we should leave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:54 pm

"Don't be a sissy, it probably just Dante." I said as I lean my head back.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Clan of Darkness General
Shadow

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:05 pm

"Yeah thats why i think we should leave who ever it is has a gun look at the shadow!" i say with a curious fear "hey ill make us all dissappear" a said as i changed forms to my dark form made all the lights go out, and used the darkness to make everyone dissapear using what i call Dark dissaperence
"just so you guys know you can reappear until i drop this" i say as a mysterious human figure of light appears holding what looked to be the gun Nero uses
"hrmph i wonder where they all went" the thing said walking off

"well that was wierd" i say as i make every one reappear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)   The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arena of Hell (Me, Nero, Ghost,Namine, Dante, And Vergil ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next